Cheryl Cole In Rag & Bone – London Heathrow Airport

Cheryl Cole was spotted headed to LA via London’s Heathrow Airport this week.

The former UK X Factor judge hasn’t been officially announced as the new X Factor US judge, but that hasn’t stopped the UK press saying she’s got the job.

I for one will be happy she’s no longer on the UK show because the format has become tired and boring just like her style was on the show. I was honestly not planning to watch it this year.

She arrived at Heathrow to a paparazzi scrum wearing taupe J Brand jeans which I also own, Elizabeth and James booties, a Rag & Bone Leigh wool and leather safari jacket from the Resort 2011 collection and a Stella McCartney Falabella Bag from the Spring 2011 collection.

I love this look from head-to-toe. She’s wearing my favourite colour combinations.

I wouldn’t have paired the look with the floral bag, but it breaks up the look from being too one tone.

I would’ve also added a belt to the jacket, so top marks from me.

You can buy Cheryl’s Rag & Bone Leigh wool and leather safari jacket from Net-A-Porter US or Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com & AP

Moschino Fall 2011

Moschino Fall 2011

Vanessa Hudgens In Julien Macdonald - "Beastly" LA Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens In Julien Macdonald – “Beastly” LA Premiere

13 Responses to Cheryl Cole In Rag & Bone – London Heathrow Airport

1. Marvel February 25, 2011 at 11:11 #

I like this look and I hope that when she gets the US job that she hires Rachel Zoe or someone who can dress her a LOT better on the X Factor stage. Her sidewalk style is so good which makes it that much more depressing how she looks when she hit the X Factor stage last year.

• Ethne Blist February 25, 2011 at 15:42 #

I agree. Sidewalk style and red carpet or stage looks tend to be quite different. This look would look fab on you FC as it does on Cheryl. You can tell she really thought this one out.

2. Gaber February 25, 2011 at 11:15 #

Cheryl’s look bores me.
    And to make it worse, the model version doesn’t.
    It’s bad on itself and then it’s next to something good and it’s even worse by comparison.
    So poor.

3. Lee Ann February 25, 2011 at 11:26 #

The bag looks like it is made by Stella McCartney as the fabric is similar to her spring fabric but I could be wrong

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2011 at 11:34 #

It is Stella McCartney. I’ve said that in the text

• Lee Ann February 25, 2011 at 11:48 #

Sorry in China with very bad jet lag I swear I read the text twice but didn’t see her name mentioned. Must be worse jet lag than I thought. Sadly am missing Milan so need your blog to cheer me up. Will be at Dior on Friday- hope to see you.

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2011 at 13:23 #

I didn’t get Dior :(

4. Helen February 25, 2011 at 16:48 #

Love this look i think the bag makes the look,look less styled,in a good way.

5. Lee Ann February 25, 2011 at 18:07 #

I wish I had known could have helped

6. mochababe73 February 26, 2011 at 00:53 #

I love this look. Cheryl’s street style is always on point even if her red carpet looks are hit or miss most of the time.
    I would wear this look with the exception of that bag. I saw a picture of it on another site, and it’s not pretty at all.

7. Amber February 26, 2011 at 01:29 #

Uf, it makes her look hippy, which is never good in my book.