Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Kate Bosworth or Monica

By total coincidence Kate Bosworth and Monica wore the same Burberry Prorsum cropped leather jacket on the same day.

Kate technically wore it first as she was in London for the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 presentation.

She paired her jacket with a studded and spiked skirt and quilted booties from Burberry.

Monica wore her jacket to the 1st Annual Cartoon Network’s “Hall Of Game” Awards in Santa Monica, California.

Her look was more casual. She wore denim leggings, a simple white top, snake skin Christian Louboutin ‘Lady Daf’ triple stacked platform heels and an Alexander McQueen scarf.

Both girls totally rocked this look, but I’m going to give this win to Monica for her effortless approach to putting together this look.

You can buy their Burberry Prorsum leather jacket from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Courtesy of Burberry

Claire Danes In Lanvin - 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Claire Danes In Lanvin – 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Catherine Zeta Jones In Michael Kors - Royal Investitures At Buckingham Palace

Catherine Zeta Jones In Michael Kors – Royal Investitures At Buckingham Palace

13 Responses to Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Kate Bosworth or Monica

1. Roxanne February 24, 2011 at 10:48 #

Wow FC! I would have never thought you’d give this one to Monica! The only reason I can see is the CLs, I guess. :D

2. Gaber February 24, 2011 at 10:58 #

Kate.
    I don’t care about the jacket, but the skirt is divine.

3. ahot February 24, 2011 at 13:36 #

@ this point, ijust hate on them for owning one. BP lederjacket are my dream but soo expensive …. sniff

4. ahot February 24, 2011 at 13:40 #

i love it on Monica too, but i love how Kate styled hers – i would just ditch those booties although they are gorgeous. They make the look too busy, it seems less effortless

5. Camille February 24, 2011 at 13:44 #

I didn’t want to choose because I think they both rocked it. Nice example of how to change things up and still look chic and put together.

6. Ethne Blist February 24, 2011 at 13:45 #

I say Kate because the jacket looks like any jacket on Monica. But Monica gets credit for showing how the jacket can work for everyday.

7. Emi February 24, 2011 at 13:51 #

Kate, easily. The skirt is so beautiful. I wonder if it’s easy to sit wearing it. I also love the ankle boots.

8. mol February 24, 2011 at 15:07 #

Monica by a mile for me – love how she has popped the collar up and just the all over easy look; whereas, even though I individually like each piece Kate has worn, together they make her looked too monochrome and washed out.

9. Lisa February 24, 2011 at 15:16 #

I’m voting for the jacket in this one. There can be no winner. Kate shows you how to dress it up, Monica shows you how to dress it down. All it tells me is that if I save (hard) it is a good investment piece as it works with almost anything!

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2011 at 15:20 #

well said.

10. Fari February 24, 2011 at 17:55 #

100% Kate. She always looks fabulous

11. Lee February 25, 2011 at 00:53 #

I hate Kate’s look, I love the pieces but I really didn’t like them together. I think she should stop with the ankle boots, too, they didn’t do anything for her legs. Monica did exactly what should be done with this jacket.

• m March 17, 2011 at 15:06 #

yeah…100% monica…the jacket matches well with the jeans.kate’s look is just blah…i have no care for her…she’s only famous again because she’s dating alex… and she thinks she’s all that…..kate sucks!!!