Rihanna In Mark Fast – 23rd Birthday Party

Rihanna celebrated her 23rd birthday with a Nivea sponsored party at a private residence in Beverly Hills on Sunday.

She shook her famous booty wearing a Mark Fast Spring 2011 dress.

Mark Fast’s voluptuous creations are designed to highlight the female form. This nude and purple handmade knit mini-dress with tassels does it effortlessly.

There are very few women who can actually work this look without fear – Rihanna and Kylie who is also huge fan of Mark Fast.

I think most women would be petrified to wear one of Mark’s sexy dresses, but then most of us don’t have fabulous figures like Rihanna and Kylie.

Credit: Style.com & Nivea Facebook

21 thoughts on “Rihanna In Mark Fast – 23rd Birthday Party

1. robbie

she looks good, but the dress bothers me it would be nicer if the fringing continued all the way around instead of just on the sides.

2. Ethne Blist

Of course Rihanna would wear Mark Fast. It is in your face and revealing. That’s what she goes for most of the time.

3. Alexandra

i always thought Mark Fast was talented, but this dress is just plain tacky. most women wouldn’t wear this dress but not because of their figure but because of the class they have. something RiRi doesn’t seem to have anymore.

4. Shevelle

Anyone who says Rihanna doesn’t look good in this dress is quite simply hating! She look hot and you know it!

1. dee

Why when someone doesn’t like something, they have to be hating. It is just our opinion. I usually like what Rihanna wears but this dress is tacky to me. I have seen her in outfits that show off her figure and she looks good but this is not one of those times.

2. Nia

Hating? Please. This is not high school. I like this blog because it mainly focuses on the outfits and whether the celebs wear them well or not or are able to do them justice or if there personality suits them. I learn a lot about fashion coming here.
      It’s not about which celeb you like or hate.

5. Badaboum

Tahnk you for positing this I was eager to know the name of the designer.
    I don’t know if the dress is very ugly or really amazing!

6. ayishaa

This dress would be better suited for someone working in a circus. The tassels hanging from the sides are hideous.

7. perfumeorpoison

geez. that dress is .. um.. horrible beyond words. there must be a million better ways to show off your figure. plus i don’t like how it goes with her hair.
    the wii remote makes me laugh though :)

8. KateS

It’s a tacky, hideous dress, but she’s 23, gorgeous, and looks like she’s having fun, so why not? It’s her party.

9. Love it!

I wore one of Mark Fast’s dress and I am 6 months pregnant. It was classy and beautiful. Proud to wear his clothes! He made a “faster” line which goes underneath some of the more revealing dresses. Beautiful!