Emmy Rossum In Christian Dior – Harvey Weinstein Pre-Oscar Party

Last night Emmy Rossum was seen leaving Harvey Weinstein’s Ppre-Oscar party held at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California.

The “Shameless” actress wore a Christian Dior Spring 2011 modified dress.

Her blue and white printed haltered dress is preferred off the runway as I love the addition of the flounced hem.

Unfortunately I don’t like her Dior accessories which are too bland for such a cute look.

After attending many shoe showroom appointments today during Milan Fashion Week, I have been reassured that celebs have many footwear options available to them, so why do they keep picking the same selection of uninspiring heels?

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

No. 21 Fall 2011

No. 21 Fall 2011

Fendi Fall 2011

Fendi Fall 2011

16 Responses to Emmy Rossum In Christian Dior – Harvey Weinstein Pre-Oscar Party

1. dee February 24, 2011 at 18:04 #

I like Emma’s version of the dress. I don’t mind the accessories. I would like to have seen red sandals with this dress.

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2011 at 18:17 #

hmm..red…yum

2. Ethne Blist February 24, 2011 at 18:10 #

Darker blue heels would be cute, like the ice blue Rupert Sanderson python wedge heels from his recent collection. No black accessories. Usually Emmy gets it so right.

3. Ashley Spiker February 24, 2011 at 18:17 #

How fun! I would love to attend the shoe showrooms in the fall if I can make it over there. I’m thinking it’s maybe the stylists who often choose from what they have ready for the celebrity rather than searching for new shoes. Have fun in Milan!

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2011 at 18:21 #

I have Jimmy Choo tomorrow ;)

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2011 at 18:21 #

You’d be in shoe heaven here.

4. shap_half February 24, 2011 at 18:27 #

Someone had already mentioned red, which would be amazing with this dress. The shoe Emmy is wearing isn’t even terrible (it’s actually pretty cute), it just doesn’t go with this look.

A rich yellow sandal would be great here, too, actually.

5. robbie February 24, 2011 at 19:33 #

red shoes would have been perfect even if slightly dorothy gale.

i am INCREDIBLY jealous of you getting to see all the shoes!

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2011 at 19:47 #

I have a Sergio Rossi post coming up tomorrow which will blow your head off

6. Sharon February 24, 2011 at 20:22 #

I agree, the shoes are slightly dull, but Emmy looks so great in this dress that I’ll look past the shoes.

7. Emi February 24, 2011 at 21:38 #

Lucky girl, shoes showrooms in Milan are great! One of my best memories of a past job… I think Emmy’s shoes are quite cute, but not right for this dress, nude shoes would have been a better choice.

8. pam February 24, 2011 at 21:50 #

So darn cute! God, I wish summer would hurry up and get here.

9. Nikki February 24, 2011 at 22:19 #

I don’t like the dress on her at all. I think she looks awkward. Also, I think a dress like this can only be pulled off by someone with alot of personality. And her shoes and accessories… Blah. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s very pretty and I’ve seen her in better outfits, but… She doesn’t seem to know how to project them.

Also, she smiles in a really dorky way in all her photos.

10. KateS February 24, 2011 at 22:43 #

It’s a cute little dress and I like the modification, but I’m not getting any ‘wow’ from Emmy here.

11. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 22:44 #

I agree. I have seen so many fashion blogs with such a plethora of shoes. They’re in many styles, colors, and heel heights.
    I love her in the dress, and I’m glad that she didn’t wear the tee underneath it.

12. Jones19 February 26, 2011 at 14:32 #

I don’t get these celebs either with their shoe choices. Don’ they have hard ons for shoes like the rest of us? If I had all that money and access I’d never wear boring black pumps or sandals.