Claire Danes In Lanvin – 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Claire Danes attended the 13th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills on Tuesday night.

The usually mminimalist star opted for a Lanvin Spring 2011 embellished sleeveless dress.

She paired her grey dress with a silver Lanvin cuff, a tan belt and nude Jimmy Choo peep-toes.

I wish she’d worn a pair of heels with a bit more attitude like the ones on the runway.

The only downside to this look is that her slicked back her hair makes it look like she’s sporting a mullet.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Yvonne Strahovski In Emanuel Ungaro - '24: Live Another Day'

Yvonne Strahovski In Emanuel Ungaro – ’24: Live Another Day’

Rihanna In Mark Fast - 23rd Birthday Party

Rihanna In Mark Fast – 23rd Birthday Party

9 Responses to Claire Danes In Lanvin – 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

1. Ethne Blist February 24, 2011 at 03:21 #

I only agree about the hair. Claire doesn’t like attitude. Leave that to Kristen Stewart. This look suits her style without making us fall asleep (as she sometimes does). This is one of the first times I have liked what she is wearing, Her Lanvin cuff adds some fun. Great detail.

2. Marlyn February 24, 2011 at 05:19 #

I think she should of worn the runway version. I like it better. I agree I don’t like her shoe choice or her hair. It is nice to see her stepping out of her comfort zone. I like Claire but don’t always like what she wears.

3. Emi February 24, 2011 at 08:32 #

The belt ruins the fit of the dress, the hair is very bad, it seems she didn’t have to wash it and remedied this way. This is maybe the first time I don’t like a look from her.

4. Fiona February 24, 2011 at 09:13 #

Don’t like the hair much either, and the shoes are not very flattering to her feet or the outfit. The belt around the dress draws attention to her long waist again, sometimes she dresses perfectly for her shape and other times not so much…

5. noo February 24, 2011 at 11:29 #

the hair is killing this for me :S i have never hated a claire danes look more than this one :(

6. Danika February 24, 2011 at 12:35 #

This is awful! This dress deserved so much better. It looks good belted but that chunky brown belt wasn’t a good choice. And her hair! Eek.

7. inside la senza February 24, 2011 at 13:03 #

That Lanvin cuff is getting some serious red carpet exposure – it’s my favourite piece of the whole outfit. Love it.
    Vicky x

8. dee February 24, 2011 at 16:55 #

I don’t like the hair or belt. It takes away from the edgy feel of the dress.

9. Jones19 February 26, 2011 at 14:38 #

The neckline and the belt take the dress from fab to drab. Hate her hair and the shoes too, fail.