24.02.11

Anna Dello Russo In Balenciaga – Gucci Fall 2011 Presentation

After the Gucci Fall 2011 presentation we spotted Anna Dello Russo entertaining the paparazzi and style bloggers.

A blogger papped the ‘Runway to Sidewalk’ Queen in her natural habitat wearing a colourful Balenciaga Fall 2007 jacket.

She paired her jacket with red leggings, a pink Bottega Veneta clutch and Prada wedges.

Only Anna can slam all these colours together and make it work.

Hilary Duff's Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Hilary Duff’s Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Katy Perry In Christian Dior - Vogue Eyewear Dinner Party

Katy Perry In Christian Dior – Vogue Eyewear Dinner Party

12 Responses to Anna Dello Russo In Balenciaga – Gucci Fall 2011 Presentation

1. mm February 24, 2011 at 20:12 #

Nice to see her bringing out past collections from her closet. She looks cute although the colors are vibrant the leggings seem very relaxed, not use to seeing her dress down.

2. Ethne Blist February 24, 2011 at 20:52 #

I love this look. She mixes and combines seasons which is refreshing as not many do. For most it’s all about the current season.

3. julia_o_connell February 24, 2011 at 20:58 #

Compared to how she styled that jacket a couple of years back (yes, she wears stuff more than once ;) I do not like it – the first ADR I really do not like
    I was ok with the golden fringes and the fruit-pieces and the huge tutus – but this…..
    I used to love Anna when she seemed to love fashion
    now she seems to love the attention
    *lesigh*
    I hope she will make a turn

• mol February 24, 2011 at 22:50 #

I’m a bit wondering about the attention seeking vs fashion loving quotient too……I used to love how creative her mix was, a breath of fresh air amongst stylish but predictable fashionistas, but this dressed down look jars in the wrong way for me. She’s a bit over exposed right now, too many fashion editorials, her perfume, her blog and so on…….

4. Emi February 24, 2011 at 21:26 #

I think it’s cool that she wears clothes from past seasons; if the woman in the picture wasn’t Anna Dello Russo I would think she’s a crazy person, she’s maybe the only who can dress this way, even if i don’t like this look very much.

5. pam February 24, 2011 at 21:45 #

The colors are working but the overall look is not. On top she looks like she’s going skiing and on the bottom like a coed on spring break.

6. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 22:41 #

I love the jacket, but I’m a little confused. What is that around her neck-hair weave? Some weird scarf?

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2011 at 00:05 #

I was hoping someone would pick up on that. It’s strange no?

7. KateS February 24, 2011 at 22:42 #

She looks like an attention-seeking hunchback. Next!

• Rebecca February 25, 2011 at 03:00 #

She does seem to have very strange posture

8. Lee Ann February 25, 2011 at 11:44 #

ADR is becoming The emperor with no clothes. She looks ridiculous

9. ~**juDee**~ February 26, 2011 at 10:16 #

But it doesn’t work :S. I think she looks a bit like a bag lady that lives on broadway. I just don’t get. At all