Rachel Bilson In Burberry Prorsum – Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Presentation

Rachel Bilson was the other international star to attend the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 presentation during London Fashion Week.

Rachel wore a Burberry tweed keyhole dress paired with Burberry Prorsum buckled suede ankle boots.

She kept warm by wearing a grey metallic the Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011 puffer coat.

Rachel has already worn a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011 leather jacket, so I guess that’s why she opted for the puffer on this occasion, but I would’ve preferred a re-run to this coat.

The shape doesn’t quite work for her, as it makes her appear shorter than she actually is.

What I do love about this look is her Burberry Prorsum orange and black clutch.

Credit: Style.com & Celebrity Image courtesy of Burberry

Kate Bosworth In Burberry Prorsum – Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Presentation

Kate Bosworth In Burberry Prorsum – Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Presentation

Jennifer Aniston In Nina Ricci – “Just Go With It” Berlin Premiere

Jennifer Aniston In Nina Ricci – “Just Go With It” Berlin Premiere

8 Responses to Rachel Bilson In Burberry Prorsum – Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Presentation

1. june February 23, 2011 at 12:21 #

i think rachel’s as cute as a button, but you cannot make puffer coats elegant or classy, even if they’re burberry and probably really expensive, i’m sorry. just no.

2. nicky February 23, 2011 at 13:11 #

the jacket doesn’t quite work with the look especially with those boots that definitely are not flattering…

3. Marvel February 23, 2011 at 13:57 #

Can she just get off the red carpet already!?!?!?

4. Ethne Blist February 23, 2011 at 14:01 #

I am torn. I like both. She was thinking outside the box a little by wearing a puffer coat in the first place. But I would’ve liked the leather jacket instead too, so I am cut inbetween both.

5. Suz February 23, 2011 at 15:51 #

I actually really like this. I think she looks urban and cool.

6. Gemma February 23, 2011 at 23:02 #

I would have loved to see more pictures of the tweed dress. From the few pics I’ve seen, it was really amazing. The back is cutout and looked really good with the booties and the ponytail. Very nice Rachel!

I know the puffer coat is not a favorite of a lot of people but she pulls it off as well as anyone else wearing them.

7. KateS February 23, 2011 at 23:25 #

I actually like this look, not so much because it’s beautiful or flattering, but because it looks fun to wear.

8. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 03:13 #

I really wish that Rachel would stop wearing the ankle boots with dresses. I’m over it.
    The coat goes with a pair of jeans not a pretty dress.
    I love the Burberry clutches. If money were no object, I would own everyone version of them.