Olivia Palermo’s Fashionable Week In London

The rest of you may not get it, but we love Olivia Palermo in the UK because brightens up our front rows.

When you see the likes of Pixie Geldof looking like she was dragged out of bed, a touch of New York chic is a sight for sore eyes at London Fashion Week.

On Friday Olivia attended the launch of Vivienne Westwood’s Get A Life Palladium jewelery launch party.

She wore a Giambattista Valli Resort 2011 dress which has a black and white print and an organza tiered short skirt.

Her look was paired with a Tory Burch gold chain detailed cardigan, a metallic clutch and cream heels.

On Saturday she was front row at Jaeger’s Fall 2011 show wearing a Reiss camel dress and a Mawi necklace.

She completed her look with a pair of leopard print Charlotte Olympia ankle boots (yes I’m drooling over them).

On Sunday she attended the early morning Mulberry Fall 2011 presentation wearing a head-to-toe-to-bag Mulberry Fall 2011 look.

I adore her foxy brown culottes teamed with a jacket which was worn under her sheepskin duffle.

An oversized tiger print Mulberry Tillie bag completed this perfectly styled look which wasn’t complete ripped from the model.

Also on Sunday after the Mulberry show Olivia checked out the Antonio Berardi Fall 2011 presentation.

She wore a beautiful mauve v-neck dress which she paired with matching lace-up ankle boots and an Alexander Wang leather sleeve blazer.

Olivia’s 3rd change of the day came at the Matthew Williamson Fall 2011 presentation.

I’ve been cruising Olivia’s Topshop maxi skirt for a while, so I instantly recognised it.

She wore the skirt with a casual grey turtle neck and a brown belt.

I can’t pick a favourite, but my least favourite was what she wore to Antonio Berardi.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sarah Hyland In WTB - 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Sarah Hyland In WTB – 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Ariel Winter In Guishem - Cartoon Network Hall of Game Award

Ariel Winter In Guishem – Cartoon Network Hall of Game Award

25 Responses to Olivia Palermo’s Fashionable Week In London

1. Ethne Blist February 23, 2011 at 17:14 #

Her Valli look is best. I don’t like those grey brogues. Ugh. I like her Mulberry look but those grey brogues do not work.

2. elena February 23, 2011 at 17:21 #

DEF THE VALLI

3. mm February 23, 2011 at 17:30 #

the Giambattista Valli is my favorite, 2nd is the maxi look. Love Olivia’s style and how she reworks her accessories.

4. anonymouse February 23, 2011 at 17:55 #

Just went on NET A PORTER

AND YOU’RE IN THE MAGAZINE

I TOTALLY AGREE

MAXI + BOOTS = SUPER COOL
    AND I LOVE NEON!!!

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2011 at 20:22 #

LOL…I didn’t see that.

Thanks for pointing it out to me

5. GustavoMex February 23, 2011 at 18:23 #

Valli, valli, valli!!!!! the best!!!

6. Courteney February 23, 2011 at 18:25 #

The girl simply knows how to dress. She just has that knack. I’m so jealous.

7. dee February 23, 2011 at 18:26 #

I love the G. Valli look especially the shoes.

8. Eloquence08 February 23, 2011 at 18:29 #

Gotta go with the Valli as the best look, I adore her style of mix and match without looking crazy.

9. dada February 23, 2011 at 18:54 #

I love the Reiss dress. She has a perfect sense of style when it comes to choosing the accessoiries !!!

10. Badaboum February 23, 2011 at 19:32 #

My favorite is the Vivienne Westwood, this is classic Olivia Palermo.
    I am not always a big fan of her style, but I like that she HAS a style, like DIane Kruger, Chloe Sevigne, etc. You cannot immitate her.
    Why she decided to wear a hat (or THAT hat) at Antonio Berardi is beyond me…
    I keep going back to the Jaeger picture, who told this girl with the pink dress, massice necklace and black shoes with pink spots that she could dress like that for a fashion show? She sure does have a…..”style”. Is this typical of the LFW, ie wear-whatever-you-like-from-your-closet-even-if-it-doesn’t-match AKA Peaches Geldof and “lady” in pink in the picture?
    Also, are you going to show us what you wear during LFW or was it just a treat for us for the NYFW?

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2011 at 19:46 #

I only did one show in London

• perfumeorpoison February 23, 2011 at 21:42 #

i agree. she has style but i don’t always like what she wears. beside from that the valli dress is adorable.

11. Clover February 23, 2011 at 23:21 #

But… but… I don’t think I’ll ever understand.
    FC what makes the Mulberry outfit such a good one? As far as I can see it’s not flattering to her body shape, and none of the colours coordinate. Can you illuminate me?

• manja February 24, 2011 at 09:37 #

ditto

12. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 02:39 #

I am all over that Reiss dress. I would wear that in a heartbeat.
    I don’t get why anyone doesn’t like her either. I could care less about her attitude. I am close to 40, and I appreciate her style. She’s a polished young lady without looking like someone trying to play dress up.

13. Jake February 24, 2011 at 03:21 #

she just has a true knack for styling. such a genius.

14. Sophia February 24, 2011 at 11:15 #

It’s impossible to choose only one outfit since Olivia’s style is fabulous, fabulous, FABULOUS!
    I think she looked so chic wearing this Tory Burch cardigan. But I still can’t get over how amazing the REISS dress is.
    Her Mulberry outfit is simply stunning, I’m running out of words… Perfection!

• Clover February 24, 2011 at 23:19 #

Seriously? Can you explain to me what is stunning about it? I’m confused about why I think it looks uncoordinated and random, but everyone else is raving about it.

• Sophia February 25, 2011 at 10:31 #

Yeah, I get your point. And to be honest, I can’t explain what’s so stunning about. I just like it, it’s the kind of outfit I’d wear. :-)

• Clover February 28, 2011 at 03:55 #

I think it might be one of those moments like ‘if you have to ask you just don’t get it’!
          Not sure I’ll ever be this fashionable ;-)

15. anne February 24, 2011 at 15:37 #

I agree the Valli look is sthe best. Overall i love her style cause it just looks effortless even though i m sure she puts extra thoughts in what to wear. The shoes( all of them) are gorgeous!

16. Jen February 25, 2011 at 04:27 #

*sigh* she’s so approachably pretty and always polished.

17. artemis February 25, 2011 at 18:10 #

I totally love her style! It’s cool, chic, polished and fashionable at the same time.

18. Shaina February 26, 2011 at 03:15 #

The Giambattista Valli look is my favorite. I also love the Mulberry look.
    Her style is so amazing. I prefer it to her red carpet style.