Kirsten Dunst In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

Kirsten Dunst opted for a very cool laidback look at Mulberry’s Fall 2011 presentation this weekend.

Her casual yet stylish look included a camel V-neck sweater, flared jeans and matching camel heels.

Her head-to-toe Mulberry look included a Mulberry Carter Bag.

Her after-party dress was from Mulberry’s Pre-Fall 2011 collection.

Her pleated Peggy black metallic dress was styled black tights and pumps (double groan), but I do love her sultry smoky eyes.

Credit: Style.com & Celebrity image courtesy of Mulberry

Rebecca Hall In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

Rebecca Hall In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

In Kate Bosworth's Closet - Burberry Prorsum Leather Jacket

In Kate Bosworth’s Closet – Burberry Prorsum Leather Jacket

7 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

1. Alicat February 23, 2011 at 12:41 #

I really like both looks, especially the smart casualness of the first. The black/camel combination is striking. What spoils the second look for me is the overdone eye makeup. It is far too heavy for her fair complexion and looks stark.

2. Marvel February 23, 2011 at 14:00 #

I LOVE her first look. Sometimes something simple like this can look so great. I know its not going to be a popular choice but I’d rather the first look go on BDOTW than the second

3. Ethne Blist February 23, 2011 at 14:09 #

Her first look is very 35 just-had-a-baby mum chic, and her second look is very KiKi but the tights but must go. Forever.

4. mol February 23, 2011 at 22:26 #

I agree, tights must go and the shoes too, but I love the first look – Ethne Blist’s description of it is perfect!

5. KateS February 23, 2011 at 23:27 #

I really, really love that first look – effortless perfection. I like the second look, too, but that may just be because I’m a sucker for Mulberry.

6. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 03:22 #

I actually like both looks. The first one is my favorite, of course.
    My only complaint is that her eye make-up is borderline Taylor Momsen.
    And, I need that bag in my wardrobe. Now.

7. Sophia February 25, 2011 at 10:41 #

I really love both looks, even though I have to say that I kind of dislike the makeup of the second look. I think it’s just not the right makeup for her but the dress is fantastic. As much as I adore her second look, I’m drooling over her first outfit. For me, this is perfection.