Menu

Kirsten Dunst In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

Kirsten Dunst opted for a very cool laidback look at Mulberry’s Fall 2011 presentation this weekend.

Her casual yet stylish look included a camel V-neck sweater, flared jeans and matching camel heels.

Her head-to-toe Mulberry look included a Mulberry Carter Bag.

Her after-party dress was from Mulberry’s Pre-Fall 2011 collection.

Her pleated Peggy black metallic dress was styled black tights and pumps (double groan), but I do love her sultry smoky eyes.

Credit: Style.com & Celebrity image courtesy of Mulberry

Rebecca Hall In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

Rebecca Hall In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

In Kate Bosworth's Closet - Burberry Prorsum Leather Jacket

In Kate Bosworth’s Closet – Burberry Prorsum Leather Jacket

7 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Mulberry – Mulberry Fall 2011 Presentation and After-Party

1. Sophia February 25, 2011 at 10:41 #

I really love both looks, even though I have to say that I kind of dislike the makeup of the second look. I think it’s just not the right makeup for her but the dress is fantastic. As much as I adore her second look, I’m drooling over her first outfit. For me, this is perfection.

2. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 03:22 #

I actually like both looks. The first one is my favorite, of course.
    My only complaint is that her eye make-up is borderline Taylor Momsen.
    And, I need that bag in my wardrobe. Now.

3. KateS February 23, 2011 at 23:27 #

I really, really love that first look – effortless perfection. I like the second look, too, but that may just be because I’m a sucker for Mulberry.

4. mol February 23, 2011 at 22:26 #

I agree, tights must go and the shoes too, but I love the first look – Ethne Blist’s description of it is perfect!

5. Ethne Blist February 23, 2011 at 14:09 #

Her first look is very 35 just-had-a-baby mum chic, and her second look is very KiKi but the tights but must go. Forever.

6. Marvel February 23, 2011 at 14:00 #

I LOVE her first look. Sometimes something simple like this can look so great. I know its not going to be a popular choice but I’d rather the first look go on BDOTW than the second

7. Alicat February 23, 2011 at 12:41 #

I really like both looks, especially the smart casualness of the first. The black/camel combination is striking. What spoils the second look for me is the overdone eye makeup. It is far too heavy for her fair complexion and looks stark.