Brooklyn Decker In MaxMara – “Just Go With It” Berlin Premiere

Brooklyn Decker actress, model and wife to tennis player Andy Roddick, also attended the “Just Go With It” Berlin Premiere.

She easily outshone Jennifer Aniston wearing this stunning lilac MaxMara Spring 2011 jumpsuit.

The haltered jumpsuit has a sexy thigh-high split.

She paired the vibrant jumpsuit with red hot pumps and a messy updo.

My only issue is that it looks like she was smuggling raisins.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Nicola Peltz In Dion Lee - Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Nicola Peltz In Dion Lee – Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Halle Berry In Elie Saab Couture - 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

Halle Berry In Elie Saab Couture – 13th Annual Costumer Designers Guild Awards

13 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In MaxMara – “Just Go With It” Berlin Premiere

1. Marvel February 23, 2011 at 13:56 #

I like the jumpsuit and the colour of the shoes is fine I just done like the design. Also she needs to pay attention to her hair

2. Ethne Blist February 23, 2011 at 13:59 #

Aw. Another case of the Raisin Smuggling Syndrome. She should have consulted a mirror. But other than that she look gorgeous. THIS is supermodel class.

3. 2bpritha February 23, 2011 at 14:55 #

not feeling this look though the jumpsuit and the colour are superb… maybe its the red shoes – just not going with the overall look

4. Moxie February 23, 2011 at 14:58 #

Raisin-smuggling isn’t her only problem with this outfit… she’s got a bit of a camel-toe happening. Not a good look. Too bad, because I love the color. It looks 100x better on the model.

5. Lee Ann February 23, 2011 at 15:57 #

Cheesey.

6. Laura February 23, 2011 at 16:35 #

This was really reminiscent of the Calvin Klein dress Claire Danes wore to the Golden Globes. Love the interesting shoe color choice. But the hair and smuggling raisins aren’t good.

7. Lara February 23, 2011 at 17:00 #

She smuggled raisins several times in the movie, too. I don’t like the red shoes or the hair, and the overall look to me is just ok

8. karen February 23, 2011 at 19:00 #

i think she looks bad. The whole outfit and the shoes are bad on her. It looks so cheap on her. Outfit looks much better on the model. Brooke is a tall model too so it’s a shame she couldn’t pull this look.

9. Jones19 February 23, 2011 at 19:04 #

Oh no I hate this, jumpsuits shouldn’t have slits or be made out of shiny material. Sorry.

10. perfumeorpoison February 23, 2011 at 22:10 #

i don’t like anything about this look.

11. KateS February 23, 2011 at 23:23 #

This is the best picture I’ve seen of this look (other angles do dreadful things to her breasts and she looks terribly uncomfortable with the hight of the slits in the legs), but I still don’t like it. For someone who’s a model and incredibly beautiful, she’s yet to really wow on the RC.

12. TheStylishTot February 24, 2011 at 01:10 #

i disagree, i think Jennifer outshone Brooklyn even though Jennifer’s wearing another LBD. It’s not just the smuggling raisins, she definitely look like she needed more “support” just looking at the distance from where the belt sits on her waist. Maybe she should’ve loosen the belt a bit more so it sits a little bit more on the hips? On the model, the dress looks great, but on Brooklyn, it does look cheap.

13. mochababe73 February 24, 2011 at 03:01 #

Smuggling raisins-very funny.
    I don’t like jumpsuits at all. Jennifer Lopez made me a believer. This look makes me doubt them again.
    I don’t think that she looks good at all. I don’t like the fit or the orange shoes. Love the shoes, but not with the lavender. I am all for wearing color, but this color combo is not working for me.
    Don’t even get me started on that hair.