22.02.11

Rihanna In Prada – “Reb’l Fleur” Fragrance Launch

Rihanna is back to doing the girlie thing after wearing many couture looks last week.

She attended the launch of her new perfume, “Reb’l Fleur,” at Macy’s Lakewood Mall in Lakewood, California on Friday.

She looked super cute wearing a Prada ensemble which included a metallic cropped long sleeve cardi paired with a printed bell-shaped skirt.

Gold hoop earrings and tan Prada ankle strap pumps completed her look.

As cute as this look is, I wish the cropped cardi wasn’t so obviously a DIY job.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Rihanna In Mark Fast - 23rd Birthday Party

Rihanna In Mark Fast – 23rd Birthday Party

14 Responses to Rihanna In Prada – “Reb’l Fleur” Fragrance Launch

1. Lee Ann February 22, 2011 at 11:33 #

I have the dress version of the skirt which is probably a bit too ladylike.I saw the cropped cardigan in Hong Kong so I don’t think it is diy. The fabric is really pretty but you can’t see it in the photo

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2011 at 12:55 #

That’s interesting because the edges look jagged

• Lee Ann February 23, 2011 at 15:35 #

A few of Prada’s looks this season have a DIY feel- not the main collection of monkees and bananas- but that skirt and my subsequent dress are part of the resort collection. She may have cropped the sweater further but I think it is more a case of Prada doesn’t do breasts and it has ridden up on her

2. Ethne Blist February 22, 2011 at 15:37 #

The top is trashy. She also looks like she greased her legs. THAT is trashy too.

• Samantha February 22, 2011 at 23:31 #

Why is it trashy to grease your legs? A good majority of celebs do it, it just makes your legs look nicer. If you like or not, it’s certainly just a matter of preference and not “trashy” at all.

3. bliss February 22, 2011 at 17:08 #

Not a fan — the proportions are all off. I actually thought her midriff was a belt/color blocking, which would have been better.

She looked way better last week.

4. cashawna February 22, 2011 at 19:28 #

where r u FC i need more fashion post

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2011 at 23:52 #

My site has had problems the last two days with the server

Hopefully it will back to normal tomorrow x

5. Hannah February 22, 2011 at 22:45 #

I really love the waist down, and the neck up, but everything inbetween is a mess. The cardigan is all wrong, it is very unflattering, it looks really cheap, again the DOy thing, the actual length of it needed to be longer, I think a proepr cardigan tucked in, maybe not fully doen up, or just a sivler longsleeved t-shirt or jumper would have been much chicer. I also wish her bra was better, that is if she is wearing one.

• Naomi February 23, 2011 at 05:50 #

Agree completely, that was one weird top choice.

6. KateS February 23, 2011 at 01:51 #

I like the idea and the proportions, but that jagged edge on the cardi ruins the look for me.

7. D February 23, 2011 at 10:42 #

at first glance i thought its a belt… oh no….

8. Jones19 February 23, 2011 at 19:09 #

I love the skirt but the cardi is meh

9. Sophia February 25, 2011 at 10:48 #

I think it’s not that easy to pull off a cropped cardigan like this. I’m glad she wore it with that cute skirt… All in all, lovely outfit.