Kate Bosworth In Calvin Klein – Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Presentation

Kate Bosworth looked adorable in orange whilst taking her seat in the front row at the Calvin Klein Fall 2011 presentation during New York Fashion Week last week.

She wore a sleeveless dress which she paired with Derek Lam black booties and a Derek Lam Ram’s Head Buffalo leather mini bag.

I’ve been well over the ankle boot trend for a while now, but Kate makes them work with her look to give her uptown look a downtown vibe.

I love her super straight blonde locks and flawless make-up.

Credit: Style.com & 2011 Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com

Fergie Duhamel In Calvin Klein Collection - amfAR Inspiration Gala New York 2014

Fergie Duhamel In Calvin Klein Collection – amfAR Inspiration Gala New York 2014

Zoe Saldana In Calvin Klein - Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Presentation

Zoe Saldana In Calvin Klein – Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Presentation

12 Responses to Kate Bosworth In Calvin Klein – Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Presentation

1. Tahj February 22, 2011 at 07:33 #

I am so sick of Kate Bosworth. All she cares about is dressing up and showing up at red carpets. She thinks that’s a real career?

• A February 22, 2011 at 22:30 #

Agreed! Not mentioning she’s bad at that too. I’m sorry I don’t get what’s so great about her style and never will, especially when there are so many others deserving of more attention than she is. All that aside, it’s sickening to see how skinny she is. This is not the image to be sent to impressionable young girls out there…

• Tahj February 23, 2011 at 05:18 #

Too many starlets today want to be Kate Moss and be known as a style icon and be seen as hip. Bosworth must thinks she’s such a style icon, but no she’s not really. Her, Camilla Belle, and so many others will show up at the opening of an envelope.

• Marvel February 23, 2011 at 14:01 #

THANK YOU!

I am so glad that people can recognize how her, Belle, Bilson etc turn up at nearly every event despite being a D-Lister.

• Caitlin February 24, 2011 at 10:45 #

She’s only as thin as the model, and the dress looks fabulous on both of them. That’s just the way it is; CK minimalism looks better on thin people.

2. JacobGH February 22, 2011 at 10:51 #

flawless.

3. Ethne Blist February 22, 2011 at 16:41 #

This looks like a red sack. No matter how understanding and open I try to be, some Calvin Klein designs will never pass with me. I might have liked this a little if she dressed this dress up than down.

4. KateS February 23, 2011 at 01:48 #

Usually I think she tries a bit too hard, but there’s something appealingly cute and ’60s about the shift dress, little boots and centre-parted hair.

• D February 23, 2011 at 10:27 #

i agree! x

5. Emi February 23, 2011 at 07:37 #

On the contrary, I really like her, she’s very cute and very stylish. Many girls now are more famous for being on the red carpet and invited at events then for their careers, R. Bilson, C. Belle…
    And I love ankle boots, I hope this trend will last for a long time.

6. Caitlin February 24, 2011 at 10:47 #

Why are so many people ripping on Kate and Camilla? Just because they show up at events doesn’t make them “D-Listers”. Both these girls have an interest in fashion and an impeccable sense of style – and this shot of Kate is proof of that.

7. Sophia February 25, 2011 at 10:51 #

She looked incredible. Dress, boots, hair – simply fantastic!