17.02.11

Which Was Your Favourite Rihanna Look This Week?

Credit: Zuma and Getty

January Jones In Alexander McQueen - "Unknown" LA Premiere

January Jones In Alexander McQueen – “Unknown” LA Premiere

Sidewalk Style: Victoria Beckham In Marc Jacobs

Sidewalk Style: Victoria Beckham In Marc Jacobs

10 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Rihanna Look This Week?

1. Marisa February 17, 2011 at 12:51 #

neither!

2. mandy February 17, 2011 at 13:15 #

Brit awards. To be honest i dont see how i can like an almost-fully-see-through dress on a red carpet event regardless of how well it was worn.

3. Nia February 17, 2011 at 13:32 #

Well, I was actually hoping for an option of ‘None’ because while all of these dresses are beautiful and unique in their own right, to me they are all wearing her as opposed to the other way around. Despite Rihanna’s dramatic presence and personality I just don’t think she pulls off high couture very well. On her the white Gaultier gown reminds me of the Goodyear tire mascot.
    But if forced to choose I would say she did number two, the Dior gown at her Grammys performance, the best justice.

4. Jones19 February 17, 2011 at 13:35 #

I love them all for different reasons. Gotta give the girl props for wearing BIG dresses. My favorite is the Dior from the Grammy’s. It’s so dramatic, my fave kind of dress.

5. Alexandra February 17, 2011 at 14:44 #

I am so glad these Dior Couture gowns finally get red carpet outings! even though RiRi is not my favourite person she pulls them off well. but I have to go with Oscar de la Renta;)

6. Laura February 17, 2011 at 15:59 #

Love the Grammy’s Dior dress and the Oscar de la Renta dress. Someone askeed if there was a “None” option. I wish there was an “All of the Above” option because I’d definitely go with that

7. marian February 17, 2011 at 16:25 #

so tough. she looked amazing all week!!!!! i went with dior – grammy’s performance. but i would’ve happily voted for all four.

8. Nicole February 17, 2011 at 18:12 #

My favorite 2 are the Brit Awards dresses. I love the blue shoes! Surprisingly, I also love the red hair matching the red details on the Oscar de la Renta dress. The Grammy’s Dior dress is also breathtaking. It was amazing in person!

9. Linda February 17, 2011 at 20:16 #

So hard to choose….had to go with Grammy performance dress. She had an amazing week. My second favorite is the Brit awards dress. Love it.

10. ohno February 18, 2011 at 06:19 #

They all don’t look good on her. The dresses are like works of art, but she isn’t the right person to bring out the best in them.