Kate Hudson In Roberto Cavalli – 2011 Grammy Awards

There were some stars like Kate Hudson who opted to skip the red carpet at the 2011 Grammy Awards.

It’s such a huge shame because I would’ve loved to have seen this stunning Roberto Cavalli Fall 2004 gown on the red carpet.

From the looks of this gown Kate is not going to let her second pregnancy stop her from showing off her sexy back.

The navy satin dress with gold python straps was paired with a python clutch.

What do you think of Hudson’s maternity red carpet style?

Credit: Style.com & Roberto Cavalli

Yigal Azrouel Fall 2011

Yigal Azrouel Fall 2011

Michael Kors Fall 2011

Michael Kors Fall 2011

23 Responses to Kate Hudson In Roberto Cavalli – 2011 Grammy Awards

1. Annel February 17, 2011 at 23:36 #

She looks gooood! But I do hope her breasts are bigger because of pregnancy and not because she had them done!

• Zoe February 18, 2011 at 01:29 #

I also hope her breast amplification is due to pregnancy. But I kinda doubt it. Does anyone know if her breasts grew during her last pregnancy?

• doc February 18, 2011 at 01:30 #

Uhhhh, do you mean got them done…again?? It’s well known that she got breast implants about a year ago.

2. molly February 18, 2011 at 00:35 #

This is pretty. I would be super uncomfotable even not being pregnant, but she looks beautiful and comfortable. So much better than Natalie Portmans maternity style. Kate has great style so Im happy to see that translate to her materinity style!

• Ethne Blist February 18, 2011 at 16:00 #

I agree. Natalie is awkward and compromising. Kate won’t change her sexy style for frump. I LOVE this look. The color is DIVINE on Kate.

• molly February 18, 2011 at 22:03 #

For sure. I doubt Natalie is having a lack of designers wanting to dress her for these red carpets so Im confused why shes compromising so much. But then again, Natalie has never impressed me on the red carpet. Kate on the other hand rarely lets me down:D

3. mol February 18, 2011 at 00:38 #

She plays the sexy mama so well….

4. Kiran Sooknandan February 18, 2011 at 00:55 #

Midnight blue is so underrated but I adore it. This immediately reminded me of Hilary Swank’s Guy Laroche.

5. Zoe February 18, 2011 at 01:28 #

She’s pregnant? I couldn’t tell.
    Love the dress though. I’m a big fan of daringly low cut backs.

6. Raquel February 18, 2011 at 01:31 #

I like it, it’s a nice fit and it is v ery sexy.

But the hair, whyyyy?

7. nicky February 18, 2011 at 02:46 #

i think she looks great…doesn’t even look pregnant at all. i prefer her maternity style to natalie’s to be honest

8. G February 18, 2011 at 06:28 #

I love the colour but the fabric is atrocious. Looks like something off the sale rack at Forever 21.

9. ioana February 18, 2011 at 06:44 #

great how everyone talks about the breast implants on Kate Hudson, on a FASHION site, rather then her gorgeous look!!!! love it!!!

• Annel February 18, 2011 at 23:15 #

To me it’s pretty relevant as part of Kate Hudson’s image – whether deliberate or not – is her no-so-big-breasts, and personally, I always thouht this brought a special charm to her looks :)

10. D February 18, 2011 at 10:27 #

wow! wish we could see a better picture of this :) sexy!

11. Jones19 February 18, 2011 at 11:21 #

I wish there was a better pic of her, that dress looks stunning.

12. pipsqueak February 18, 2011 at 12:01 #

She looked sexy from this angle, and I love the color of the gown, but her hair could’ve used a blow dry and the boobs looked like Mrs. Doubtfire’s props. Kate’s completely dropped out of my book. She’s never become more than just Goldie Hawn’s daughter.

13. Anissa February 18, 2011 at 15:11 #

I don’t know. It doesn’t fit right (too tight on the chest, and the hem is atrocious) and it really almost looks like she took a dress she already had and cut out the back (to fit her new figure) and attached some cords to hold it in place…I do love the color though!

• Lils February 18, 2011 at 16:06 #

quite harsh but true

14. ayishaa February 18, 2011 at 20:29 #

I agree the dress doesn’t look like it fits right around the chest

15. Hannah February 19, 2011 at 00:09 #

Not too keep on pre-baby style if I am honest. I love the dress adn I am all about showing off the baby bump, but I just don’t like this dress to do it, it hangs in the wrong places, the hair or teh makeup, as gorgeous as she is, with a dress like this neutral makeup just will not work. I don;t think I would’ve hd any issues if the neckline had been like the runway. That really brings the whoel look down for me.

16. mochababe73 February 19, 2011 at 14:34 #

I don’t like it. Too tight.
    I’m sure that her maternity style won’t be compromised. She wears big, bagg, hippie clothes anyway.

17. Jess February 27, 2011 at 12:18 #

tacky as hell. she doesn’t even look pregnant, just really bloated to the extent she ripped her side seams