17.02.11

Elisabetta Canalis In Atelier Versace & Emilio Pucci – Sanremo Festival 2011

George Clooney’s girlfriend was the host of the Sanremo Festival 2011 which took place at the Ariston Theatre in San Remo, Italy this week.

The actress/model opened show wearing a stunning Atelier Versace red chiffon one shoulder gown entirely encrusted with Swarovski crystals.

She paired Versace gold platform heels to complete her stunning looks

Her second Atelier Versace was even more of a jaw dropping moment.

Her icy grey fully beaded column gown with open back hugs her enviable figure.

On this occasion she teamed her look with silver Versace sandals.

On the second day Elisabetta wore three Emilio Pucci dresses especially created for her by Peter Dundas.

He certainly knows how to accentuate her best assets.

All three have the designers signature sexy cut-out details.

Whilst the dresses have the cut-outs details in common they differ in that the white dress has long sleeves, the black sequined dress has one sleeve and the gold is sleeveless with a thigh-high split.

I love that she opted for these two designers as they both know and enjoy dressing gorgeous womanly figures like Elisabetta.

Which look is making you die? The icy grey Atelier Versace is wearing me out.

Stunning.

Credit: Emilio Pucci & Getty

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011

Halston Fall 2011

Halston Fall 2011

41 Responses to Elisabetta Canalis In Atelier Versace & Emilio Pucci – Sanremo Festival 2011

1. Ethne Blist February 17, 2011 at 17:03 #

Th red, white and black gowns are stunning. The red ias the best. The white gown is too Kate Hudson dejavu.

2. Keeks February 17, 2011 at 17:07 #

The red Atelier Versace for me. Jaw droppingly gorgeous. Absolutely amazing. LOVE!

3. maria February 17, 2011 at 17:09 #

she looks great, which is interesting, because so far when she has been with George Clooney on the red carpet she has been a major disappointment. I love the Red Atelier Versace, the colour pops and also the white Pucci.

4. ber February 17, 2011 at 17:11 #

The red Versace is divine.

5. Emi February 17, 2011 at 17:16 #

I love Emilio Pucci’s dresses. She looked beautiful, the back of the dresses are amazing. The red gown of the first night is beautiful but it was impossible to see the embroidered fabric, it seemed a simple fabric. Red is not an easy color in tv. Personally I didn’t like her hair last night, most of all the first hairstyle.

6. Victoria February 17, 2011 at 17:22 #

She is so. lucky! My favourite is the red Atelier Versace! :D

7. Charlotte February 17, 2011 at 17:30 #

Yes they are stunning dresses but in my opinion, the tatoo on the arm is ruining them a little, for me! For that reason, despite how beautiful that grey Versace gown is, I’d go for the white Pucci because it is also stunning and it covers up that awful tatoo!
    xo

• Fashion Critic February 17, 2011 at 17:42 #

I forced myself to look past the tattoos

• Anna February 18, 2011 at 09:17 #

The gold Pucci is amazing but OMG that tattoo – she must surely regret that one now!! Never works with designer gowns!! (yes I mean you Cheryl!!!)

8. justme February 17, 2011 at 17:33 #

The white Emilio Pucci dress is the best for me. She looks flawless in it and it hides her tattoo lol.

9. D February 17, 2011 at 17:36 #

amazing. love the last dress!

10. dee February 17, 2011 at 17:38 #

My favorite look is the off-white Emilio Pucci gown.

11. Giuseppi February 17, 2011 at 17:46 #

Wow- they are all so perfect! I think my two favorites are the black sequin and the red.

12. Alina February 17, 2011 at 17:55 #

I love them all.

13. Matt February 17, 2011 at 17:58 #

I have to pick just one? Damn, because I am just sweating bullets over here at how smokin hot she is looking. She is making me drool in both of the Atelier Versace gowns, particularly the red one. I am a sucker for a red gown, and she is giving us full on glamour. The off grey one is pretty insane as well. Kudos to Elisabetta for looking amazing.

14. marian February 17, 2011 at 18:19 #

i love the gold pucci. love.

15. Lils February 17, 2011 at 18:21 #

The red, the white and the black. But as many of you I think the tattoo ruined the red dress. It would have been prefect had it not been there.
    I love the black and the white ones because they hide it and simply because they are stunning dresses.

16. Ally February 17, 2011 at 18:40 #

All 5 look great. The red is probably my favorite, but any one could be BDOTW.

17. Jo February 17, 2011 at 18:48 #

Loving the white Pucci. Her body is insane and this looks seriously good. Love the long sleeves which mean there’s not too much skin on show. The back looks fab too.

18. Dorian Gray February 17, 2011 at 18:50 #

Thanks for posting this FC.
    Sanremo is the most importante tv event in Italy, such as the Brits in UK. Elisabetta will wear Armani Privé, Robarto Cavalli and Vivienne Westwood for the last three nights.

19. mochababe73 February 17, 2011 at 18:52 #

I love both of the Versace dresses. I preferred the red because I like bright colors.
    I don’t like any of the Pucci dresses. The white is not flattering. I don’t like one-shouldered dresses, and the bronze is just tacky in my opinion. Just too much showing.

20. noo February 17, 2011 at 19:16 #

the white versace and the white pucci are my favorite :D

21. Hermione Weasley February 17, 2011 at 19:27 #

I love the last two Pucci looks! I can’t decide which one I prefer.

22. mm February 17, 2011 at 19:39 #

The red wins for me

23. farfi February 17, 2011 at 19:42 #

You don’t know the other female host of the festival Belen Rodriguez and she hasn’t some special artistic qualities to know her but she is really beutiful too and she wore wonderful dressess. For example in this photo she was wearing a Fendi dress too. I find it really gourges. http://www.gossiplandia.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/belen2.jpg

24. GGG February 17, 2011 at 20:19 #

The armband tattoo is SO tacky… Ruins it all for me…

• Linda February 17, 2011 at 21:52 #

Me too. I’m not too impressed with her.

25. Thomas Monks February 17, 2011 at 20:42 #

my fav is the red but it reminds me of an emerald green versace that michelle yoeh wore to cannes in 2009

26. Marvel February 17, 2011 at 21:56 #

Any of them are BDOTW but the Red and Grey Versace just takes my breath away

27. Dorian Gray February 17, 2011 at 22:16 #

Tonight Elisabetta wears Robeto Cavalli dresses. Tomorrow Westwood and sunday Armani Privé. I know that outside Italy she is just known as Clooney’s girlfriend but here in Italy she’s such a star since 10 yeasr ago. Thanks FC, I appreciate this post so much.

28. Luiza February 18, 2011 at 01:10 #

OMG she looks gorgeous in all of them.. I can’t decide!

29. kimmy February 18, 2011 at 03:55 #

The white long sleeves Pucci gown. Gorgeous!!!

30. Emi February 18, 2011 at 08:22 #

Yesterday the first Cavalli gown was amazing, really. Lucky girl, she’s very famous in Italy but I think she wouldn’t have this attention from the most important designers without him. I think she wouldn’t have a spot in this blog, for example.

31. D February 18, 2011 at 10:58 #

georges got the right lady me thinks <3

32. D February 18, 2011 at 11:01 #

can we have a vote on this??:p

33. Jones19 February 18, 2011 at 11:27 #

The red versace is TDF! Amazing dresses all of them though.

34. Pam February 18, 2011 at 14:24 #

i like the gold dress best because I think it’s the only one where the tattoo doesn’t look completely out of place. The look had a bit of an warrior goddess feel for me.

The red dress stands out more because it’s big and dramatic, but I think taking into account the hair ( and minus the tattoo), the grey dress surpasses the red.

35. LizLemooooon February 18, 2011 at 17:03 #

I think I love the white Pucci best. This woman is GORGEOUS. I hope she continues to be successful with or without George Clooney she’s just so stunning and she seems very cool.
    I really hate that tattoo tho, not because I dislike tattoos but because the design is just poor.

36. Caroline February 18, 2011 at 19:19 #

The white Pucci is outstanding on her!

37. Hannah February 19, 2011 at 00:14 #

Either of the first two are my favourite, but I am more on the side of the ice grey versace. I just cannot love any of the peter dundas ones, I cannot lmost any side cut out except some swimwear, but not is gowns. IT feels so tried and it has been done so much is recent years it just looks tackier and desperate now.

38. Shaina February 19, 2011 at 03:37 #

The red Versace and the black sequined Emilio Pucci gowns are my favorites.