19 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Grammy Awards?

1. Raquel

Honestly? NONE of them stands out for me. I’m voting JLo just because I think it’s classic, vintage diva JLo, with the sparks, the legs, the cleavage, the hair and the “This is how it’s done at the Grammys” attitude.

2. Ethne Blist

I voted for my girl Florence Welch! Who can wear Elie Saab like his favorite girl Florence? Florence and I have very similar styles so I am naturally drawn to what she wears and our mutual adoration of Elie Saab!

3. SydneyCheekyChic

Nicole Kidman…. but i also would’ve loved to have seen Leanne Rimes here.. she looked stunning!!

4. Victoria

Nicole Kidman with Julianne Hough as second! :D

Thank you for the coverage FC, hope you’re having tons of fun at fashion week! :)

5. pipsqueak

I cannot believe my decision, but I voted for Rihanna. I’m usually not impressed with her at all, especially not during her red hair phase – she looked like a rooster. But this dress was really stunning and her hair looks much better now. Nicole Kidman was very close. She looked gorgeous. Above all, she has class and grace – both are seriously lacking in many Grammy attendees/nominees.

6. Emi

Since it’s not going to happen again, I voted for Rihanna, because the Dior dress is amazing. N. Kidman looked gorgeous but Rihanna’s dress really drew my attention.