15.02.11

Blake Lively In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Elle Style Awards

Best International Star Award
Blake Lively looked stunning on the red carpet at the 2011 Elle Style Awards which was held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London last night.

The ‘Gossip Girl’ actress was there to collect the ‘Best TV Star’ award wearing an Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 halter dress.

Her dress is held up by the thinnest gold strap which extended around the bust of her dress.

The asymmetrical tiered skirt reveals her long toned legs and fuchsia Christian Louboutin heels peep-toes.

She accessorized with gold earrings and a stacked gold bangles.

I love the dewy make-up. It’s so fresh and light.

As much as I love Blake in this dress, I can’t help feeling a sense of de ja vu as we’ve seen many variations of this style of dress on the red carpet recently.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Derek Lam Fall 2011

Derek Lam Fall 2011

Preen Fall 2011

Preen Fall 2011

28 Responses to Blake Lively In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Elle Style Awards

1. Kit February 15, 2011 at 16:04 #

Dejavu but still beautiful. I’m not a fan of hers often, but I really like her choices here, especially the shoes.

2. Mimy February 15, 2011 at 16:09 #

“I can’t help feeling a sense of de ja vu as we’ve seen many variations of this style of dress on the red carpet recently” — my thought EXACTLY!

3. Ethne Blist February 15, 2011 at 16:13 #

Not BDOTW but nice.

4. methedrine February 15, 2011 at 16:14 #

She makes me wanna be in summer! I love the colors of the dress and of her shoes!

5. J February 15, 2011 at 16:23 #

i agree, best she’s looked in a while for me. i just wish she’d taken two extra minutes with her hair, which she hardly ever does.

6. samaira February 15, 2011 at 16:23 #

I like the dress and the accessories but I dont like her makeup. I feel its a shade too light when compared to her neck and shoulders. eh its prolly just me though..

7. Tania (itsnishy) February 15, 2011 at 16:24 #

She’s stunning!
    But sorry, I’m sick of Emilio Pucci.

8. Jones19 February 15, 2011 at 16:35 #

Very pretty. She pulls off this kind of blue so much better than Jessica Alba. Love the heels.

9. ShoeGal February 15, 2011 at 16:51 #

Blake (just like Leighton) is the perfect example of what happens when you attend an event (s) weekly. You get extremely boring. I am so tired fo seeing these Gossip Girl chicks that I usually just scroll right passed them. The dress is fine,but it’s been done. Her hair and makeup look expected and typical. Just one giant yawn for me yet again.

10. rebecca February 15, 2011 at 17:00 #

am i the only one who is really really tired of seeing emilio pucci on the red carpet?? seriously, this is like the 5th emilio pucci diress of the week and it’s only tuesday.

11. dee February 15, 2011 at 17:04 #

I don’t like the bust. The cups make her bust appear smaller.

12. Marvel February 15, 2011 at 17:14 #

Getting kinda tired of Pucci but loving the colours on Blake. Gorgeous

13. Anita February 15, 2011 at 17:22 #

She looks gorgeous, really love the colour! As a fan of hers I also appreciate that she’s trying out more designers this year.

14. carmela February 15, 2011 at 17:24 #

wonderful….it’s all beautiful…the colour…the model…all
    it’s fantastic

15. Rosie February 15, 2011 at 17:42 #

Very rare but I totally disagree. Don’t like the make-up or the accessories at all- the gold cheapens the look horribly. Dress is nice enough but nothing special. Definitely not BDOTW worthy.

16. maria February 15, 2011 at 18:00 #

i like the colour, but i feel that she is too skinny for her breast and they don’t have the support they need in this dress.

• Kaylie February 15, 2011 at 18:42 #

Agreed. Also dislike everything about the makeup.

17. Helen February 15, 2011 at 18:24 #

Blake looks so beautiful but for some reason this looks is more ‘Serena’ than Blake not sure why!

18. Nia February 15, 2011 at 18:33 #

Love the dress/shoe colour combo, but other than that not really feeling it.

19. LizLemooooon February 15, 2011 at 19:00 #

LOL that’s all I really have to say. Just LOL.

Okay fine, her skin looks great but that dress is one hot mess and her hair is just urgh…
    She has no style.

20. mochababe73 February 15, 2011 at 20:43 #

I don’t like anything about this outfit except for the color of the dress and the gold bangles. It reminds me of January Jones’ ill-fitting red dress.
    The make-up and the hair are awful, and the bust on the dress is too tight. The purple shoes are too heavy.

21. E February 15, 2011 at 23:53 #

Somehow the dress makes her look really pear-shaped. Does anyone else agree?

22. Shaina February 16, 2011 at 00:28 #

She is so pretty and I really love the color of this dress.

23. Mary February 16, 2011 at 00:51 #

Great Job.. impressed. classy, feminine.

24. AL GIGA February 16, 2011 at 08:19 #

BLAKE IS DEFINATELY A STYLE ICON! BUT THIS DRESS IS TOO SMALL ON HER BOOBS AND SHE LOOKS PREGNANT! NOT A GOOD CHOICE BLAKE! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

25. roselle February 16, 2011 at 09:02 #

Too tacky for my taste. Not sure if it’s the dress itself or she again makes it look cheap.

But I do like her makeup and hair. Very pretty.

26. june February 16, 2011 at 10:39 #

i love, love electric blue on blake — it flatters her so much, but i can’t say i like this dress, and i’m not sure i would have paired it with those fuchsia shoes either. i love unusual shoe choices, but the shoes add nothing to the look — in effect, in fc speak, it’s like she paired a nice dress with boring black pumps. i would have gone with strappy gold shoes, personally.

27. Caitlin February 16, 2011 at 11:14 #

Pretty dress, but bad timing – it’s far too similar to the electric blue (Versace, I think ??) dress Jessica Alba wore recently. Similar cut, and the exact same colour – just not as good.

Blake bores me. Her style is completely and artificial manufactured; there is nothing here that interests.