14.02.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BAFTA Awards?

Credit: Richard Young/Bafta / Rex Features/Rex Features/ZUMAPRESS.com & Getty

More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

Ciara In Emilio Pucci - 2011 Grammy Awards

Ciara In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Grammy Awards

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BAFTA Awards?

1. Jones19 February 14, 2011 at 01:17 #

So many great looks. I’m torn between Thandie and Amy, both look stunning.

2. Kris February 14, 2011 at 01:21 #

Amy, I love the color on her and the shape being simple but shows off her curves.

3. Hannah February 14, 2011 at 01:32 #

I had to go with Amy. Everythign was perfect. Given the standard she was the one i woudl east guess, for good reasons, was at the baftas. Hailee adn tilda were inevitably my second choices, but teh way hailees look photogrpahed verses Tv (it looked sublime!), and the thing at the back of tildas jsut pushed amy into the foreground.

4. lalala February 14, 2011 at 01:37 #

i liked julianne moore!!

5. mol February 14, 2011 at 01:48 #

The whole top row shines for me, and then Amy Adams in Elie Saab in the bottom row – hard to pick but my overall fav was Tilda.

6. Jamie Sanford February 14, 2011 at 01:54 #

Julianne Moore is missing from this poll! I thought she was stunning in that Tom Ford.

7. Reemito February 14, 2011 at 02:15 #

the ladies looks great, it’s been a while since we’ve saw so many good dresses on the red carpet. mmm where is Annette Bening? she should’ve been on the list. for me I think both Emma’s look fabulous!

8. rebecca February 14, 2011 at 02:40 #

Amy looks amazing. She’s definitely the best dressed for me.

Emma Watson’s slouching and surliness ruins her outfit.

Emma Stone would have looked better in that dress with red hair.

9. ber February 14, 2011 at 03:01 #

Work it, Thandie!

10. P. February 14, 2011 at 03:23 #

Jess looks OUTSTANDING. I love the colour and appreciate the embellishment only on the bodice, cuz the colour speaks for itself . Best Dressed!!!

Runner up: Noomi Rapace.

Hailee Steinfeld surprisely looks not so good, I really dislike that ensemble which ages her a lot.
    But it was the only fault among many strikes she has done. Hailee is still a huge girl crush in my view.
    Can’t wait to see her again on the rc, I’ll pray it will be really good next time

11. Giuseppi Giraffe February 14, 2011 at 03:26 #

i was stuck between emma w thandie and tilda, but hailee won it for me in the end. i just love the jewel embellished top

12. Liz February 14, 2011 at 04:10 #

LOVED Emma Watson, Tilda Swinton, Thandi Newton and Noomi Rapace. The rest were meh.

13. Shaina February 14, 2011 at 04:32 #

For me, it’s easily Noomi Rapace in Givenchy Couture. The dress is beautiful and she has the attitude to pull it off.

14. kimi February 14, 2011 at 05:29 #

I give it to Noomi, but if Rosamund was up there, her and Noomi would have been my top choice. Noomi is working that Givenchy Couture dress!

15. Marisa February 14, 2011 at 10:33 #

Emma Watson an Emma Stone!

16. Lisa February 14, 2011 at 10:49 #

I give my vote to Thandie who looks like such a pro, but I’d vote for Rosamund if she was up there! I was captivated by her look!

17. Marvel February 14, 2011 at 10:54 #

Amy wins for me. I love that colour and her hair colour

18. sara February 14, 2011 at 11:26 #

Julianne Moore was the best dressed.

19. Elaine February 14, 2011 at 11:40 #

Did you see Kimberly Walsh presenting at this? I thought she looked great in her custom made Ashley Isham.

Wasn’t wowed by any of the above really, Thandie is the only one who stands out for me

20. Amanda February 14, 2011 at 13:02 #

Thandie!

21. Naff February 14, 2011 at 15:28 #

THANDIE woke up from a beautiful dream and she found herself wrapped around by red and pink rose petals one dewy morning…

22. GGG February 14, 2011 at 17:46 #

Tilda Swinton looks glorious – she is perfection in her own unique way. For that, she is my first choice!

23. Tahj February 14, 2011 at 21:33 #

Tilda! For some reason I REALLY liked Tilda. Maybe I have a thing for those Coco Chanel or Marlene Dietrich type fashions. When a suit is well tailored and elegant, it’s divine.

24. Rebecca February 15, 2011 at 01:18 #

I voted for jessica Alba, but I have to say I think emma Stone looks great–and I LOVE that dress

25. Emily August 23, 2011 at 15:16 #

apparently emma was in a mood because she got stuck in trafffic and was late and the paps were having a go at her. i loved her look. i also liked jessica alba and kimberley walsh xx