14.02.11

More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

Here is the final round up of some of the other stars who walked the red carpet at the 2011 BAFTA Awards in London tonight.

Julianne Moore wore a blue velvet Tom Ford dress with a bow detail at the back.

Rosamund Pike opted for a dramatic mustard print Alexander McQueen halter gown which she paired with a McQueen gold clutch.

Gemma Arterton was my least favourite on the red carpet at this event.

From the hair, the make-up to the YSL black dress with a blue bow – nothing is working for me.

Annette Bening wore a Marchesa white one shoulder gown with draped organza and embroidered detail.

Everyone excluding Rosamund opted for red lippie.

Credit: Snappers/ZUMAPRESS.com

Bonnie Wright In Clements Ribeiro - 2011 BAFTA Awards

Bonnie Wright In Clements Ribeiro – 2011 BAFTA Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BAFTA Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BAFTA Awards?

20 Responses to More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

1. Jones19 February 14, 2011 at 00:53 #

Gah Rosamund looks stunning (self professed McQueenaholic over here). The rest are meh.

2. Hermione Weasley February 14, 2011 at 00:55 #

Rosamund looks gorgeous <3 I love this color with her blonde hair. Amazing!

3. Andrew February 14, 2011 at 00:58 #

Did you like Eva Green in Tom Ford Spring 2011? I thought it was a perfect dress for her, but I’m still anxious to see her in one of Galliano’s Dior couture flower gowns.

4. Juan Felipe February 14, 2011 at 01:01 #

love Selena Gomez my dream is see she is sou beutiful

5. Ethne Blist February 14, 2011 at 01:01 #

I think Julianne’s Tom Ford dress ages her but it still is pretty.
    Rosemund is daring and fresh. love her look.
    Gemma Arteron has little to no style. She looks awful. Shame, because she is stunning. She needs a stylist who appreciates her natural beauty.
    Annette Benning looks STUNNING. Perfect. BDOTW. This is how a woman who isn’t 40 should dress on a big gown night.

6. Juan Felipe February 14, 2011 at 01:02 #

I love Selena Gomez my dream is to here she beutiful

7. Jennifer February 14, 2011 at 01:09 #

Madness. When I first looked at this line-up, (before I read your comments) I thought “Yep, Gemma’s the only one doing anything unique here, sexy quirky glamour. The rest are just meh. Well I do love Julianne’s dress, I like the idea of the bow.

8. Alice February 14, 2011 at 01:27 #

wow..julianne moore looks so beatiful! this colour really flattery her! And i love, as always, this fabulous mcqueen gown that Rosamund is wearing

9. mol February 14, 2011 at 01:31 #

Annette Bennning looks fab and I love Rosamund Pike in her McQueen as well. Busy night, Grammy’s already going!

10. msd February 14, 2011 at 02:30 #

Julianne herself looks lovely but sorry, I don’t much like the dress. The colour is good but the seams make it look somehow cheap. Gemma’s velvet dress is actually classier by itself, imo, but the stupid blue bow and messy styling ruins her look. Rosamund and Annette both look good.

11. b February 14, 2011 at 03:20 #

I think Rosamund’ s McQueen wins over even Mila and, of course, Blake.

The details just not lost on her. I don’t know.

Stunning.

12. Shaina February 14, 2011 at 04:34 #

Rosamund Pike is my favorite of the four.

13. Sharon February 14, 2011 at 06:40 #

Annette Benning looks very elegant, and though I’m not fond of the heavy look of Julianne’s dress, I still think it’s the best she’s looked in weeks. It’s a perfect color for her skin and hair.

14. Ines February 14, 2011 at 08:38 #

What about Livia Firth dress? I thought she had an amazing award season combining perfectly fashion with eco.

Hopefully she is keeping the amazing dress for the Oscar but.. I don’t know I wish you would have cover her a little bit too ;)

15. noo February 14, 2011 at 09:08 #

annette was the one who stunned me most because she looks so radiant and she’s not wearing glasses and her dress is not black , this is the best that she’s looked in ages :D

16. robbie February 14, 2011 at 10:46 #

julianne looks incredibly beautiful the colour looks perfect on her.

rosamund looks alright the hair is a bit blah though.

gemm poor girl clearly she woke up 15 minutes before the event or atleast thats the excuse im hoping for that terrible hair.

annette AMAZING!

17. Marvel February 14, 2011 at 10:46 #

Julianna – nice dress but the make-up?!?!
    Gemma – very boring indeed
    Rosamund – a nice dress
    Annete – a great look for her.

My fav here is Annete and Rosamund

18. Paul February 14, 2011 at 16:18 #

I think Gemma is the most beautiful so i am very surprised by the comments. It s beautiful, effortless, showing her beautiful curves. Love the hair too. The dress looks simply stunning. Deep black with this blue bow…LOVED IT

19. Alina February 14, 2011 at 17:29 #

I like all of them except Gemma’s.

20. Fiona February 19, 2011 at 14:29 #

I didn’t mind Gemma’s dress but her hair really distracted me, it looked stiff and unnatural, if you want waves have natural-looking ones. She is so beautiful, she should have had an elegant low chignon or something to match the lines of the velvet dress and show off her neck. Love the McQueen on Rosamund Pike, my favourite of this group.