Miley Cyrus In Roberto Cavalli – 2011 Grammy Awards

On The Fence Award
Miley Cyrus attended the 2011 Grammy Awards in LA last night.

She wore a full sequined Roberto Cavalli animal print gown with lace up detailing from the Spring 2011 collection.

I don’t know if I dislike this look, or think it’s perfect for the occasion. It’s a very fine line.

It’s the Grammy’s so she should be more dramatic with her red carpet look.

Sergio Rossi heels plus Ofira and Lorraine Schwartz jewels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci - 2011 Grammy Awards

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Grammy Awards

Keri Hilson In Basil Soda Couture - 2011 Grammy Awards

Keri Hilson In Basil Soda Couture – 2011 Grammy Awards

37 Responses to Miley Cyrus In Roberto Cavalli – 2011 Grammy Awards

1. Francesca February 14, 2011 at 16:19 #

Completely dislike. As trashy as ever.

• Alina February 14, 2011 at 16:35 #

Ditto.

• Lou February 14, 2011 at 20:45 #

Double Ditto

• bas February 14, 2011 at 21:47 #

triple ditto.

2. Rachel February 14, 2011 at 16:26 #

Her side cleavage was showing…not good at all.

3. Alèxia February 14, 2011 at 16:33 #

Dunno why, I hate everything about this look: from the hair (that looks like a cow leak it, btw), to the dress, even though it’s a Cavalli. Her last two appearances have been a big fail, imo.

4. Andreea February 14, 2011 at 16:33 #

No,God no !

5. Ethne Blist February 14, 2011 at 16:33 #

The dress is hanging low on Miley- especially low on her…bosom, but her hair is covering it. The dress should have hung like the runway. But I do like how the stitches were hidden to make it less trashy, unlike the runway.

6. Moxie February 14, 2011 at 16:36 #

It’s dramatic — but I wish she’d worn her hair up so we could see more detail.

7. fashion-mommy February 14, 2011 at 16:37 #

she always looks like a tramp to me! Cavalli only enhances her trashiness,

8. robbie February 14, 2011 at 16:42 #

way to go miley ruin one of the few only nice pieces from that horrendous collection.

9. Laura February 14, 2011 at 16:42 #

It’s okay. Not the most flattering, and the hair extensions are awful. But better than Miley’s worn in the past. I liked the Herve Leger she wore last year better though.

10. Lisa February 14, 2011 at 16:43 #

I like it. I especially like the way she has added the vest underneath to make it a little more age appropriate. She has taken a look from the runway and made it her own. Never thought I would say that about her.

11. kelly February 14, 2011 at 17:05 #

I think she looked unique on the carpet and the dress was rock star but still young. It’s the same dress from her Marie Claire spread. Love her hair. The cleavage doesn’t offend me because she’s an adult and it was tailored properly to avoid slips.

12. Anna February 14, 2011 at 17:11 #

There’s something very Alex Curran-esque about this. Is Miley turning into a WAG circa World Cup 2006?

• KateS February 14, 2011 at 23:05 #

LOL! You’re so right – very last-decade WAG. The dress is way too old for her and those awful extensions have to go.

13. Maddie February 14, 2011 at 17:12 #

Oh dear.
    oh dear dear dear.

that’s all I can say

14. Megan February 14, 2011 at 17:34 #

I couldn’t decide who was worst dressed her or Kim K probably because I can’t decide who looked trashier. On the runway the dress looks good but on miley it’s a disgrace

15. jen February 14, 2011 at 17:45 #

its not too bad, but i wish she had pulled her hair up

16. Marvel February 14, 2011 at 19:26 #

The extensions completely ruin the look.

17. Hannah February 14, 2011 at 19:49 #

WRONG, wrong wrong wrong. I hated this. I thought it looked really ill fitting, she should ahve worn spanx firstly. It didn;t flow like it seems to have on the runway. I hated teh fitting at the boobs, they looked wrong, especailly from teh side, with them slightly spillign out in a non-intentional just ‘bad dress’ way. I hate the desperate tramping up of this dress with the bangles, I detest the hair, it is so many wierd colours and it looked like a wig that shrunk, the shapea around the top of ehr head was bizarre. I really dislike the nail polish, and the makeup adn the fact she very obviously had lipstick on her teeth during her E! interview, and the fact she stands like a man. Posture and delicacy as well as non tacky hair and makeup would have been miley’s ticket with this dress imo.
    Ps sorry about that rant.

18. mochababe73 February 14, 2011 at 19:49 #

I like the runway version better.
    Miley’s dress is either too big or just not flattering on her figure. I agree that I’m on the fence as well.

• Rebecca February 15, 2011 at 01:16 #

I agree–this dress doe not fit her

• nichelle February 16, 2011 at 15:16 #

agree. the dress is fabulous but doesnt fit her well

19. Anna Dunckley February 14, 2011 at 20:53 #

She looks beautiful, but I don’t like the print of the dress.

20. taylor February 14, 2011 at 22:32 #

She looks so beautiful. I don’t see how anyone can even say this is trashy. So gorgeous, and I love the hair.

21. Francesca February 14, 2011 at 23:58 #

Well, the dress isn’t nothing special itself and she over accessorized it.

22. aiyu February 15, 2011 at 03:56 #

I’m so bored with her hair, it totally overwhelms her. Same goes with Selena Gomez.

23. Cheryl February 15, 2011 at 06:38 #

If you watched E!’s Redcarpet coverage of the Grammys, you’ll notice during her interview, her boobs didn’t have support and were almost hanging out of the deep slashes on the sides of the dress. Also, her new tattoo on her right rib was showing through. Arghhh!!!

24. Saara February 15, 2011 at 06:52 #

Although the dress is on the fence, I think the runway model totally owns it. Miley falls faaaar behind, unfortunately.

25. Emi February 15, 2011 at 09:22 #

I really dislike it, she’s trashy. Also the dress fits her bad, and it lost the details of the laces and we all know that she doesn’t mind to show her body, so I don’t understand this modification. I don’t like her, she’s a miracled girl. Am I the only one (ok, I know it’s a bit mean) who thinks that she looks like Chucky, the killer doll?

26. ferne February 15, 2011 at 12:19 #

personally i don’t hate it too much but if you see her side, half of her boobs are hanging out….
    not that it matters to her since it’s nothing she hasn’t done before

27. Jones19 February 15, 2011 at 13:28 #

She looks fat in this dress sorry to say.

28. Lesie February 15, 2011 at 19:42 #

not only is this dress ill-fitting on miley, but it’s too mature for her. totally inappropriate and wrong!

29. Michelle February 15, 2011 at 21:04 #

Jeez, that black linear detail is making her look as big as a house in the hip area. And we all know she has a perfectly cute little figure, so for her to look *that* wide in the hips, is just a big fail.

30. Shaina February 16, 2011 at 00:10 #

I don’t like the hair, fit, or accessories. And from the little bit of the shoes that I can see…I don’t like it either.
    I think if she styled it differently and got a fit that wasn’t overwhelming, she would look better.

But OMG, that hair…
    It’s too much.

31. Cecilia April 28, 2011 at 19:44 #

I like the fact that she modified the dress slightly to make it more “ageappropriate”, and honestly i LOVE the dress. But i hate the dress on her. On the Marie Claire cover i think the dress is beautiful but on this occasion the dress just doesn’t fit right on her.