Bonnie Wright In Clements Ribeiro – 2011 BAFTA Awards

Bonnie Wright also attended the 2011 BAFTA Awards in London tonight.

Bonnie isn’t much of a gowns kinda girl. We often see her wearing this streamlined silhouette on the red carpet.

She opted for a printed Clements Ribeiro Spring 2011 dress.

The colour is perfect for her.

The only thing that baffles me is the black clutch as it feels so out of place with the rest of her look.

Credit: Style.com & Stephen Butler/Bafta / Rex Features/Rex Features/ZUMAPRESS.com

Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu - 2011 BAFTA Awards

Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu – 2011 BAFTA Awards

More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

More From The 2011 BAFTA Awards

24 Responses to Bonnie Wright In Clements Ribeiro – 2011 BAFTA Awards

1. Jones19 February 14, 2011 at 00:31 #

Who is that? No clue but wow she’s beautiful. Can’t take my eyes off her in that dress. Gorgeous.

• robbie February 14, 2011 at 10:47 #

ginny weasley from the harry potter movies.

• potteralltheway January 31, 2012 at 03:08 #

Bonnie Wright she’s Ginny Weasley (Ron’s sister) in the Harry Potter movies, I LOVE her dress it’s gorgeous and suits her perfectly the whole outfit does except for the clutch it doesn’t go with her outfit a nude one would be better or maybe an ivory one. What do you think FC?

2. red February 14, 2011 at 00:34 #

i love it. it looks cool. that’s what i hate about about awarding so overdramatic when it comes to dresses. that’s not a beauty contest, you know. it’s an awards night. so it’s just right…

3. Shaina February 14, 2011 at 00:35 #

She is so beautiful! Her hair really complements her dress.
    I can’t wait to see your Grammy posts. I’m trying to hold it in. LOL.

4. fashion-mommy February 14, 2011 at 00:39 #

This is such a lovely look. Her hair and the dress look amazing together. Agree about the clutch..would’ve stuck to the shade of the shoes.

5. Hisadora February 14, 2011 at 00:40 #

I love it the way her hair matches her dress. the shoes are also great but the clutch… anyway she looks beautiful!!!

6. Ethne Blist February 14, 2011 at 00:57 #

Nobody wears Clements Ribeiro on the red carpet so this is a nice surprise. A satin clutch of a darker shade of red would have been divine.

7. SkirtTheIssue February 14, 2011 at 01:04 #

Wow- I don’t know who she is, but she looks stunning! I love Thandi and Hallie’ s too, but this looks more fresh and new- best of event for me!

8. Hannah February 14, 2011 at 01:41 #

I really dislike this look. Gowns girl or not she looks like she made no real effort. Tilda swinton isn’t a gown girl but she bothered to look like seh was going to an awards show. This look is a mess, the ahir is awful, the lipstick looks messy, teh jewellery is mismathced, the clutch is more than sad, teh jewellery is wrong, the dress itself is flawed, with the side seam being so annoying obvious adn creases and stiffness inflicting what was a beautiful flowing skirt. This is jsut the epitome of what Vera said in a comment on Emma stone. You would NEVER wear this to the golden globes or the SAG Awardss (yes, I know people do, but not this badly). She would ahve looked underdressed at the oscar luncheon, so at teh baftas, this is just unacceptable to me.
    I do love Bonnie, but maybe it is too many weeks of bed rest, but this is just infuriating.
    Tracey emin and Meredith Ostrom (no, just no) looked better.
    (I may take that last statement back tomorrow.)

9. msd February 14, 2011 at 02:22 #

I dpn’t know who she is either but I think she looks gorgeous here. The BAFTAS are more low key than the Oscars so there’s nothing inappropriate about this outfit at all. Plus, it’s always nice to see different designers on the red carpet.

10. Liz February 14, 2011 at 04:12 #

The dress is such a weird length. If it were longer or shorter, then it would work.
    And she’s wearing way too much makeup.

• bas February 14, 2011 at 11:19 #

I agree… I think the red lippie doesn’t suit her at all.

11. easyBlake February 14, 2011 at 05:56 #

I think she looks great, color is fab – but what’s with these young ladies (Haile) wearing such mature styles?! There are many more years (hopefully) to come for them to dress so ooold.

12. E February 14, 2011 at 07:44 #

I can’t tell what color eye makeup she’s wearing (or whether it’s just the color of her eyes!) but they really pop – first thing I noticed. She’s a beautiful girl and the dress looks great on her.

13. robbie February 14, 2011 at 10:47 #

hate the length of the dress, hate the hair, hate the shoes, hate the clutch, love the print.

14. Marvel February 14, 2011 at 10:47 #

Her make-up is tragic.
    The colour of the dress looks great alongside her hair colour. A bit of an odd choice with the footwear and clutch

15. Mandy February 14, 2011 at 12:43 #

The dress wasn’t right for the situation. Tea with grandma,yes, the BAFTAS, no. The biggest misses are sloppy hair, length of the dress, and shoes that look like canoes. The dress is ill fitting.

16. Alina February 14, 2011 at 17:32 #

Lovely dress.

17. gerva February 14, 2011 at 18:40 #

Some of the critizism is very harsh. Keep in mind Bonnie wasn’t a nominee, so she had to take care not to be too glamourous. She takes care about that point, not trying to outshine others whose turn it is to be in the limelights. I agree, though, that fit and length of the dress are a problem. Bonnie has no model figure, legs too short, chest and waist too long, and the frock doesn’t hide that really, but in some sense makes Bonnie’s figure shortcomings even more noticable. Particularly the misfit length. Colours are nice, makeup maybe a bit too overdone, but fits in colours. The hairdoo is not very sophisticated, but then — Bonnie is known for her long auburn hair, isn’t she? That’s why she is there after all.

18. Maxie February 14, 2011 at 19:43 #

Can’t believe there are so many people (who presumably read this blog regularly and therefore pay more attention than most people to young actresses who turn up at premieres) who claim not to know who she is!

I love this; it’s totally different from the usual predictable gowns most people wear to awards ceremonies. I love Emma Stone’s dress for the same reason. Why shouldn’t she wear something other than yet another one-shouldered nude lace gown? Yawn. But Clements Ribeiro, Haider Ackermann – more please!

19. mochababe73 February 14, 2011 at 20:40 #

I don’t like this look at all. It needs to be shortened, and it’s not appropriate for the BAFTAs. She looks like she’s attending a BAFTA luncheon.

20. Jennifer February 15, 2011 at 00:46 #

I love the dress, it looks suited for a young girl who’s having fun at the BAFTAs, but making it clear she’s not a nominee. I also really like her eye makeup, it makes her eyes pop.

The red lipstick is a bit bright, but it’s not too bad. Matches her overall red tone, which looks surprisingly great against her beautiful red locks.

21. snowlion February 15, 2011 at 05:46 #

She looks beautiful, not a speck of trash in her look.