Jennifer Lopez In Gucci – UNICEF Women Of Compassion Luncheon

Jennifer Lopez joined Creative Director of Gucci Frida Giannini at the first annual UNICEF Women Of Compassion Luncheon held at a private residence in LA this week.

The diva proves she was made to rock Gucci as she look super sexy wearing a look from the Gucci Spring 2011 collection.

The colour-block dress with a plunging neckline was paired with sexy strappy sandals.

JLo completed her look with Gucci jewels including gold earrings and selection of bracelets.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Emmy Rossum In Etro & Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera

Best Dressed Of The Week – Emmy Rossum In Etro & Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera

Camilla Belle In Gucci - Gucci And RocNation Host Pre-Grammy Brunch

Camilla Belle In Gucci – Gucci And RocNation Host Pre-Grammy Brunch

16 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Gucci – UNICEF Women Of Compassion Luncheon

1. robbie February 13, 2011 at 11:39 #

i think i need to sit down, its so shocking seeing her in something that isnt skin tight, encrusted with jewels, extremely short or something that doesnt have alot of cleavage hanging out. she looks good.

• Ethne Blist February 13, 2011 at 17:11 #

I agree. I think this is a BDOTW worthy look.

2. Rahel February 13, 2011 at 11:40 #

I like the dress on the model more because you can’t see her free ribcage. Jlos’s dress reminds me of a Monokini.

3. Laura February 13, 2011 at 15:05 #

I like the dress okay on JLo but there are some issues. The cutouts are too big, for one. And with that kind of sleeve, I don’t think the bracelets were necessary.

4. leele February 13, 2011 at 15:27 #

OMG i’m sooo inlove with those Gucci sandals that everyone wearing clothes from the collection is wearing them too…..LOVE LOVE LOVE

5. Alina February 13, 2011 at 15:49 #

She looks good.

6. RebelR February 13, 2011 at 16:14 #

Flawless! She looks very classy & young. Love this look.

7. Jones19 February 13, 2011 at 21:56 #

Great look for Jennifer.

8. KateS February 13, 2011 at 23:41 #

haha, only J-Lo would wear this look to a daytime event for a children’s charity. I bet everyone else there was in a tasteful black or floral shift dress or Chanel suit.

9. Mag February 15, 2011 at 16:55 #

FC, are you trying to play up the big world to, I don’t know – get a tv programme or become some VIP’s stylist? You seem to praise every goddamn monstrosity recently, which I can’t understand because judging by your own style, you have great taste.The dress has a potential, but on JLo looks like a long sleeved swimming costume joined with a skirt way too narrow to fit her hips.

• Fashion Critic February 15, 2011 at 18:05 #

I have no aspirations to be on Tv nor o I wish to be a stylist.

I don’t understand why if we don’t like the same thing I’m now in your eyes a wannabe celebrity or I’m seeking a new gig.

Truly baffling

10. Mag February 15, 2011 at 18:56 #

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. It’s just that change in a blog style. I somehow have the feeling that you became less critical and liked everything (except for black pumps). True, I prefer simple minimalism and classics and I didn’t always agree with your opinions in the past but now you appear to enthuse over blatant fashion crimes of proportions, fit and colour if only they are fashionable and bold and experimental. I do not like Gucci look, it’s not my style. But I appreciate the project presented on the runway. I would equally appreciate it on someone who would suit it to her figure, size ad occasion. I prefer hundredth Aniston’s black dress than bold sexy experiment.
    In short, your blog is about fashion, but you used to pay attention not only to the question what to wear (this season) but how to wear (being short, tall, busty, boxy, pale, dark etc etc).
    I miss it. Hence my doubts concerning your objectivity and independece. You are part of fashion world, you get invitations to various important events, maybe you wouldn’t if you were like GFY girls who definitely do not prefer fashionable over ridiculous. You have a different style of course, but you surely have opinions that do not change every season e.g. on trouser length. Swinton’s BAFTA suit looks ridiculous for her pants are way too long no matter if it’s fashionable or not. Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems to me that your opinion would be different depending on what is en vouge. You became less fashion critic more fashion “praiser”. And I do not want to read your blog to know how X has dressed nor what colour is fashionable this season for I have it in every magazine. I used to read it to know how to wear fashion to look good, how to be fashionable me.

11. JLo Looks Stunning With Gray Streak in Her Hair March 30, 2011 at 21:09 #

JLo looks amazing in that cleavage bearing dress with gray streak in her hair. She is ageless like Helen Mirren. She is just as sexy with natural gray hair!

12. Does JLo Ever Look Bad? :) May 16, 2011 at 17:53 #

JLo is sexy. She looks good any and all ways.

13. JLo Has Great Hair/Skin June 1, 2011 at 01:06 #

JLo has great hair/skin . . always looks good.
    And natural.

14. JLo is a Yummy Mummy (Mom) June 21, 2011 at 18:04 #

A Yummy Mummy (Mom) . . she is smoking as usual. She is 41, can look hot in snake skin, cat suits, and with gray hair streak (ala Stacey London).