11.02.11

Leona Lewis Bares Her Midriff 3 Times In One Week

Do you remember the time when Leona Lewis wore corset belts for every possible occasion?

Well it now looks like she’s all about baring her midriff.

Three times this week she’s worn a dress which shows off her abs.

On Wednesday night she arrived at the Essence 2nd Annual Black Women in music reception which was held at Playhouse Hollywood. She wore wearing yet another self-designed look.

For the second time I’d like to say “stick to your day job”, but I do love the blue and yellow as it’s a favourite colour combination of mine.

I can’t find myself to be as generous for her second look which she wore yesterday to the 14th Annual Unforgettable Evening which was held at Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in LA.

Her body looks outstanding in this turquoise bust-sculpting top which she teamed with a high-waisted purple fishtail skirt, but it just looks like she forgot to wear a top over her bra.

She completed her look with sterling silver spike rings from the Nicky Hilton jewelry collection.

Credit: Getty

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Constance Jablonski or Ciara

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Constance Jablonski or Ciara

Leona Lewis - 25th Anniversary Genesis Awards

Leona Lewis – 25th Anniversary Genesis Awards

27 Responses to Leona Lewis Bares Her Midriff 3 Times In One Week

1. Courteney February 11, 2011 at 21:40 #

New nose. New boobs. New confidence. I have to say I’m disappointed in her desire to change her face as much as I am in her designs.

2. Naomi February 11, 2011 at 21:53 #

Goodness, she looks ridiculous.
    She looks like a live-sized Little Mermaid Barbie.
    Also, whoever’s doing her make-up should be fired ASAP, cause that girl does not look 25.

• Sue Anne Reed February 11, 2011 at 23:09 #

I was going to post something very similar to this. She looks very “plastic”.

And, what’s with the “nude / sheer” top that doesn’t actually match her skin tone? You would think that if she was designing the outfit, the least she could do to was get the color of that fabric correct.

• Manja February 12, 2011 at 07:45 #

you said it perfectly Naomi,ridiculous is the word

3. Paddy M February 11, 2011 at 22:03 #

Has she had another nose job? I can’t see without a close-up.

I’m not so bothered by her nose. I’m bothered by her make-up, particularly in the first look. She looks like she hasn’t discovered make-up for women of colour yet.

I would say this is baby steps now that the corset belt has gone, but these looks are so cheap and hideous that I’d honestly rather see the corset belt make a comeback…

4. Ethne Blist February 11, 2011 at 22:04 #

I like the idea of a silk organza bow covering the twins, but this must stop.

5. Terry February 11, 2011 at 22:06 #

She looks like a life-size doll…and it’s not a compliment. I’ve never liked her style, but those corset belts were much better than this.

6. Giada :) February 11, 2011 at 22:08 #

I quote what Naomi says.

7. Rahel February 11, 2011 at 22:20 #

I like the second look more but her styling is just dreadful. She became lifeless. What happened with the natural beauty?

8. smolls February 11, 2011 at 22:49 #

Que horible! Yuck to all of these looks…:(

9. Carolina February 11, 2011 at 23:11 #

I actually like the long skirt. I would love to have it.

10. Alicat February 11, 2011 at 23:24 #

No class to be had here. Next!

11. moja31 February 12, 2011 at 00:35 #

she really needs to stop trying so hard; it’s painfully obvious that she has no sense of the personality which she wants her wardrobe choices to reflect. her closet seems to consist of one regrettable look after another, it’s going to make for one truly painful look back through the photo album.

12. mochababe73 February 12, 2011 at 01:48 #

Hot messes!
    Just like the lip top outfit, the only thing that I like are the skirts.
    And what happened to her? This doesn’t even look like Leona.

13. dee February 12, 2011 at 02:35 #

This look didn’t work the first time so repeating it was a bad idea.

14. marie February 12, 2011 at 02:48 #

please bring back the corsets STAT!!!we certainly didnt know what we wished for when we wanted the corsets off..oh Leona, just stick to singing, will you?you’re rich, you can certainly afford any label in the world..

15. ShoeGal February 12, 2011 at 02:52 #

She looks like a blowup doll with bad taste. This doesn’t even look like the wavy locked,dewy faced,whisically dressed girl we have come to know on the red carpet. Someone do a fashion intervention asap!

16. KateS February 12, 2011 at 03:05 #

she’s starting to remind me of Christina Aguilera – fake, over-processed, atrocious makeup, way older than her actual age, bad taste all round. Another starlet who needs one of her friends or people to pull her aside and tell her she would look better if she just stopped trying so damn hard.

17. CASS February 12, 2011 at 03:09 #

3 looks and i’m already sick of the looks. Enough with the self designed clothes already.

18. Shaina February 12, 2011 at 04:36 #

The first outfit has potential, but the second outfit just looks a mess.

19. Lee Ann February 12, 2011 at 09:50 #

This is getting embarrassing. Please make her stop.

20. Lou February 12, 2011 at 13:07 #

Looks fine from the waist down in both pics, but the bust area in both is NOT good. Don’t like her make-up in the first pic either. Give it up Leona!

21. Jones19 February 12, 2011 at 14:00 #

She looks like a Barbie doll and not in a good way.

22. ayishaa February 12, 2011 at 16:38 #

LEONA,LEONA.LEONA…….Enough said.

23. d February 12, 2011 at 23:00 #

oh genie out of the bottle :(

24. lala February 12, 2011 at 23:04 #

love the new hair. for once she doesnt look like a beyonce wanna be

25. robbie February 13, 2011 at 11:34 #

well donatella versace doesnt need to worry about leona lewis taking over as fashions most “fierce” female. although the blue and yellow outfit would look nice if it was a dress or atleast the skirt was pulled up enough not to show the midriff.

*yawn* leona quit trying so hard, you are a pretty girl so please for the love of god stop trying to be fierce and edgy, it doesnt suit you. stick to the pretty dresses and curly hair.