Hannah Herzsprung In Jil Sander – ”True Grit” Berlin Film Festival Premiere

In the space of a week we’ve now seen 2 looks from the Jil Sander Spring 2011 collection on the red carpet in Europe.

This dress was my favourite of the collection, so I’m really pleased to see it worn by Hannah Herzsprung.

The actress attended the Berlin Film Festival Premiere of ”True Grit” last night with Anna Maria Muehe who kinda faded into the background.

I always assumed the skirt was tulip shaped, but that illusion I now see comes from the model walking and her hands being in the pockets.

Like all those who have worn a look from this now well worn Spring 2011 collection, Hannah kept her look simple by pulling her hair back and adding a bold dash of red lippie.

A pink fold-over clutch completed her look.

Hannah’s Jil Sander look is available to purchase from Browns Fashion. I’ve already ordered the tee.

Credit: Style.com & Future-Image/ZUMAPRESS.com

Victor de Souza Fall 2011

Victor de Souza Fall 2011

In Hannah Herzsprung Closet - Jil Sander Floral Print Tee & Skirt

In Hannah Herzsprung Closet – Jil Sander Floral Print Tee & Skirt

22 Responses to Hannah Herzsprung In Jil Sander – ”True Grit” Berlin Film Festival Premiere

1. Pamela O February 11, 2011 at 06:50 #

Fresh, bold and gorgeous!

2. lucas February 11, 2011 at 06:52 #

BDOTY for sure. AWESOME dress, class and attitude.

3. Lily February 11, 2011 at 06:54 #

This outfit is gorgeous on the runway. The colors are so vibrant! But it falls a little flat on Hannah. The design on the skirt looks different? Different version?

• Fashion Critic February 11, 2011 at 13:37 #

I think so

4. Naomi February 11, 2011 at 08:35 #

This was my favorite dress as well and I’m glad it made it to the RC, but I just wish It was worn by a girl who knew how to work it instead of just wear it. Also, I think it would really benefit from a belt, it really lost it’s shape here.

5. annie February 11, 2011 at 08:43 #

i actually think the skirts different, the top is the same but the saturation of the colours is very different on the runway.

6. Emi February 11, 2011 at 10:11 #

This dress is beautiful, the colors are gorgeous. FC, I think you were right about the shape of the skirt, it wasn’t an illusion, I think the dress has been modified and i prefer this version, long tulip skirt are not flattering.

7. KateS February 11, 2011 at 10:53 #

ooh, it’s a great dress and she’s wearing it well. Love that this collection has been on the red carpet so much.

8. GirlOne February 11, 2011 at 12:01 #

I like this look (kinda surprised to see German stars so fashionable, that’s not usually the case here).
    The great thing about this Jil Sander collection is that it seems to be able to be worn by women of many different sizes!

9. GirlOne February 11, 2011 at 12:26 #

Btw, I just discovered that this look is available at brownsfashion.com right now!

• Fashion Critic February 11, 2011 at 13:30 #

10. Mahima February 11, 2011 at 12:47 #

so pretty. love. love love.

11. mikeijames February 11, 2011 at 12:49 #

i’m in love with the way this dress looks on her. and she even went with a bolder beauty look — no waned blonde with pink lips here — and still pulled it off seamlessly. i just love the way it flatters her form yet still looks so fashion forward with that silhouette.

12. crazyme47 February 11, 2011 at 14:01 #

hey Fashion Critics.
    Can you blog the marie claire march 2011 issue? it’s miley cyrus and I really want to know what dress that she wore at the photo shoot.

13. Ethne Blist February 11, 2011 at 14:04 #

I don’t think BDOTW worthy. It is the best form the collection, but that is it.

14. Jones19 February 11, 2011 at 14:10 #

Very beautiful dress.

15. let February 11, 2011 at 14:55 #

the dress is beautiful.but she didn’t control it,she looks so old and cheap.

16. shoeaholic February 11, 2011 at 15:41 #

Goooorgeous, she looks so poise an beautiful! DEFINITELY BDOTW!!

17. Laura February 11, 2011 at 16:04 #

Glad to see a DIFFERENT look from Jil Sander than the one we’ve been seeing over and over again. I love the print, but something’s a little off and I can’t put my finger on what.

18. Giuseppi February 11, 2011 at 16:39 #

Okay, I’m sorry, I know I’m in the minority here, but it’s official. I just don’t like this collection. There, I’ve said it. At first I thought I could kind of dig the minimalist look, but it was very plain, but each time I see it I feel more and more strongly that I just don’t like any of these looks. I don’t understand A)how any of them were actually produced, B)how they’re getting worn so much, or C) how they’re all being so well received.

Maybe such a negative opinion doesn’t even need to be shared, I dunno, I’m not trying to be mean, I just don’t get this collection. :(

• Lee Ann February 11, 2011 at 20:40 #

G- you are not alone. I thought I liked this but the more I see it worn the less it appeals. Unlike the Prada which the more I se it the more I love it

19. mochababe73 February 12, 2011 at 02:12 #

I didn’t like any of the looks that I had seen so far, but this one I absolutely LOVE! On the model. It seems like the saturation of color is not the same on Hannah.