Teresa Palmer In Emilio Pucci – “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere

For a relative newcomer Teresa Palmer is working the big names on the red carpet.

Last night she wore an Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 dress to her “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere.

Whilst Dianna opted for elegance, Teresa showed off her sexy side wearing this black backless dress with a thigh-high slit.

With her hair swept to the side she didn’t over accessorize her embroidered and embellished dress, as she just added a Christian Louboutin Larissa sandals and a black clutch to complete her look.

I prefer her look over Dianna’s, but I do wish Teresa had pulled her hair back.

[nggallery id=698]

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen - 'The Giver' New York Premiere

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen – ‘The Giver’ New York Premiere

Karen Elson In Versace - amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2011 Fashion Week

Karen Elson In Versace – amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2011 Fashion Week

12 Responses to Teresa Palmer In Emilio Pucci – “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere

1. Anissa February 10, 2011 at 17:15 #

“People” had predicted this gown for Beyonce at the Grammys…guess that won’t happen now.

2. Jones19 February 10, 2011 at 17:17 #

I don’t know if it’s the dress or her actual figure but she looks oddly shaped. It’s probably the cut of those panties you can see through the dress.

3. Elle February 10, 2011 at 17:45 #

Not sure if i love it, but this dress and the stunning Chloe shoes Teresa wore recently makes her ‘the one to watch” for me. Girl’s style isn’t boring

4. Laura February 10, 2011 at 17:48 #

In that first picture she looks a lot like Dianna. But I prefer Dianna’s to this. A bit too much black. Would’ve been better without long sleeves. I think the back would’ve been better bare as well.

5. smolls February 10, 2011 at 17:51 #

meh…the hair is real let down for me…it’s looks like she’s going for the ombre effect but it’s really just her roots grown out & it looks a bit greasy on top… :(

6. Ethne Blist February 10, 2011 at 18:28 #

I don’t like the panties showing. I think there should have been a short black slip. I want a pop of color.

7. robbie February 10, 2011 at 21:31 #

hate it! not liking the underwear showing would have liked it more if it was lined.

8. bambi February 10, 2011 at 22:54 #

i really don’t like her entire look, the dress is so stunning and she ruins it for me. i don’t think she’s got enough charisma and charm to pull it off. it looks WAY better on the model than on her and yes it was a bold choice but if you can’t pull it off then it’s not worth it. and she can’t pull it off.
    i’m not a fan of diana, and her look was a bit boring, but at least she rocked it and she looked super elegant and beautiful. so she won the battle for me.

9. mochababe73 February 11, 2011 at 02:29 #

That is one sexy shoe, and I love it.
    I don’t like the dress on her. It looks better on the model. She is fierce and working it. This woman doesn’t have enough ooomph.
    In all honesty, I think that she looks tacky in it.

10. hally February 11, 2011 at 05:04 #

i feel this is too much dress for her to handle. i do love the dress, and shes really pretty, but i don’t think she can really work it even tho shes trying. i also don’t like the panties showing through, they’re distracting and the design is lost with the black on black.

also, i’m imagining this dress on angelina now and i think it would be awesome

11. Emi February 11, 2011 at 10:28 #

I don’t like this dress on her, she looks tacky. I don’t like the underwear, nude panties were the right choice. Also, what are those red spots I see on her dress? The shoes are not really appropriate for such a dress, too much platform is vulgar, even if they’re Louboutin’s.

12. Shaina February 12, 2011 at 04:53 #

Those shoes are to die for!