Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu – “True Grit” Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Hailee Steinfeld attended the Berlin Film Festival Premiere of her movie, “True Grit” in Germany this evening.

I wasn’t a fan of the Miu Miu Spring 2011 collection, mostly because I was worried how it would translate on the red carpet.

Haliee shows us that it can work.

The young star continues to shine and show us that she’s not afraid of making bold fashion statements.

Luckily for her each one is paying off.

She clearly loves Miuccia Prada’s work as she wore Prada to the SAG Awards and now she’s wearing Miu Miu.

The Miu Miu swan motif dress was paired with black pumps which I think was a sensible choice considering the dramatic Swan print and multiple colours on her dress.

Our girl of the moment continues to do us proud.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum - ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture - The Childrens Hour Press Night

Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture – The Childrens Hour Press Night

32 Responses to Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu – “True Grit” Berlin Film Festival Premiere

1. LizLemooooon February 10, 2011 at 20:54 #

Genuinely jealous of this girls life. She looks flawless. She doesn’t look her age here but I think that’s mostly down to her height.

2. Hannah February 10, 2011 at 20:59 #

I literally made the biggest sigh when I saw this. She looks incredible. She is always bold and I really, really applaud it. I canot wait until we next see her, this has to be one of my favourites so far. I love how chic and relaxed it is on her, with the perfect styling – her hair is exactly right. She is really gorgeous, and if we are honest it isn’t luck why each of ehr looks are paying off – it is good styling and good genes, as well as gorgeous personality, and brilliant posing.

3. Gigi February 10, 2011 at 20:59 #

It is absolutely wonderful that someone so young can be so outstanding on the RC! So much better – many times better – than older, “wiser” women who should know more.

Not only is she an amazing actress, she is a great dresser. Actually she and Jennifer Lawrence are flat out phenomenal. In more ways than one!

4. mol February 10, 2011 at 21:10 #

She’s a darling looking girl and has made (or her stylist) great choices, I don’t like her shoes in this case though…

5. Sally Burke February 10, 2011 at 21:12 #

This was one of my favourite looks from last year’s runways and I have been dying to see it on the Red Carpet, preferably on Kirsten Dunst.
    I think it loses it on Hailee.
    Because she is so young it dumbs the amazing dress down too much and ends up looking cartoon-y.
    I also wish she stuck with the red belt :(

6. Ethne Blist February 10, 2011 at 21:36 #

I don’t like the belt on Hailee. It’s sideways and not neat. The dress looks compact on the model but not on Hailee.

7. Tahj February 10, 2011 at 21:46 #

A black swan dress. lol! Anyway, I think her stylist always does a good job. She also is a very tall girl. She’s going to grow up to be really tall. I saw press photos where she was towering above one of the Coen brothers! lol.

8. Rahel February 10, 2011 at 21:48 #

This is the first dress where she looks like her age. Don’t get me wrong. I love her dresses but her whole styling makes her look older than she is and now we see that she’s still a young girl.

9. molly February 10, 2011 at 21:48 #

This is how a young actress should look. Shes so elegant and risky without be slutty or age inapropriate. I really wasnt a fan of this dress because I thought it was dull, but its so fun on Hailee. She gives it life. She is fastly becoming a red carpet favorite of mine. I cant wait to see what she wears to the Oscars!

10. karen February 10, 2011 at 22:20 #

I think she looks great. She looks youthful and fun.

11. Hisadora February 10, 2011 at 23:10 #

She looks SO cute and she’s simply having fun with fashion, that’s nice about her style.

12. Jones19 February 11, 2011 at 00:00 #

Perfection. Hailee has yet to disappoint me on the red carpet. Flawless.

13. Amy February 11, 2011 at 00:08 #

I honestly think that a sleeves version would have looked better. It is pretty amazing though!

• Amy February 11, 2011 at 00:08 #

Sleeveless

14. Alicat February 11, 2011 at 00:26 #

She looks like a younger, modified version of Bjork in THAT dress. Needless to say, I don’t like it.

15. Laura February 11, 2011 at 02:07 #

This look works so well for Hailee. And I too didn’t like Miu Miu Spring 2011, but it does have its place for kids like Hailee. I’m still not sure how it’d translate on a person over 21.

16. mochababe73 February 11, 2011 at 02:24 #

I don’t like the dress. I don’t find it pretty on her or the model. Another reason why I am not a real big fan of Miu Miu. The hem on her dress doesn’t look well-made or finished. The pleats don’t even look the same.

17. Jen February 11, 2011 at 02:39 #

Cute and age appropriate. I like it.

18. lou February 11, 2011 at 03:09 #

i like the dress itself but the styling (updo, somber black pumps) and the length of the dress makes her look way older than she is.

19. Ella February 11, 2011 at 05:07 #

I love Hailee’s style!! It takes guts to wear something like this….and I think it works

20. Scarlett February 11, 2011 at 06:15 #

I love this girl! I think that even if she does have a stylist she pulls the clothes off with great confidence and always looks cute and age appropriate

21. Sharon February 11, 2011 at 06:15 #

My first thought was Bjork, and then I noticed the bad construction of the dress on Hailee. The knife pleats seem to be just a gathered piece of fabric, and the hem stitching is just plain bad. She’s a darling girl, but I don’t like this look.

22. Saara February 11, 2011 at 06:17 #

It’s great how she (or her stylist) is able to choose so age-appropriate, fun and non-boring looks from big names

23. Victoria February 11, 2011 at 10:14 #

Hailee is amazing! Such style! :D

24. Emi February 11, 2011 at 10:19 #

Honestly, only a teenager can wear this dress without being ridiculous… She looks very cute.

25. Emi February 11, 2011 at 10:21 #

I also agree with mochababe, the hem seems just basted but I’m not surprised, it’s MiuMiu…

26. KateS February 11, 2011 at 11:25 #

She looks as adorable as ever, but I’m still pretty sure I don’t like this collection.

27. Lara February 11, 2011 at 11:30 #

I don’t like the dress, and I think it would have benefitted from being shortened for Hailee (to an age-appropriate length on or just above the knee)

28. mikeijames February 11, 2011 at 12:53 #

i’m loving hailee’s red carpet moments and i applauded that miu miu collection, but this just looks like she’s going to a christening. or a high tea.

29. Anna February 11, 2011 at 13:19 #

Bjork, anyone?

30. ShoeGal February 11, 2011 at 15:41 #

I have no words for how UGLY this dress is. It’s like a tribute to Bjork’s Oscar dress from years ago. Other than thatpretty, youthful Prada number she wore to the SAG’s I have been less than impressed with this girl. I think she rarely dresses her age and badly needs a haircut.

31. dee February 11, 2011 at 16:30 #

This is okay not too crazy about this dress.