Dianna Agron In Vivienne Westwood Red Label – “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere

Dianna Agron was pretty in pink on the red carpet at the “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere last night.

The “Glee” actress looked very graceful wearing Vivienne Westwood Red Label Spring 2011 dress.

I love the ruby Brian Atwood pumps she added to her draped pink look, but I wish she’d gone one step further and added a contrasting coloured clutch instead of the matchy VBH pink clutch.

The danger of this colour for Dianna is that it could’ve washed her out.

Thankfully the pumps prevent that.

I love this dress, but I prefer the length as it was presented on the runway.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Teresa Palmer In Emilio Pucci - "I Am Number Four" LA Premiere

Teresa Palmer In Emilio Pucci – “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere

15 Responses to Dianna Agron In Vivienne Westwood Red Label – “I Am Number Four” LA Premiere

1. inessa February 10, 2011 at 15:11 #

She looks like she’s forty! This dress and the hair make her old.

• Jones19 February 10, 2011 at 17:18 #

I agree.This look is far too demure for her, ages her way too much.

2. Ethne Blist February 10, 2011 at 15:19 #

The only thing I like are the red Atwood. The dress isn’t flattering and it doesn’t work on Dianna. This is not a premier dress at all. This is her first big movie and you’d think she would go for something big. This was her stylist’s doing not hers.

3. Marvel February 10, 2011 at 15:35 #

A lovely charming look for her. Much better than her co-star.

4. Rebecca February 10, 2011 at 15:46 #

I agree about the length, but wonder if that length would work on her. Seems like she is going for a more adult self-presentation, inspite of the pink color. She is a beautiful young woman.

5. dee February 10, 2011 at 15:47 #

She looks beautiful.

6. Amy February 10, 2011 at 16:34 #

She’s too done up. Westwood always looks best I think when it looks like its just been thrown together and alittle messy.

• KateS February 11, 2011 at 11:11 #

I was trying to work out what was wrong with this look, and you’re exactly right – it’s just too neat. Westwood definitely requires a more careless attitude.

7. Alina February 10, 2011 at 16:48 #

The dress is beautiful but I think I would have liked it better on someone with a darker complexion.

8. Tamia February 10, 2011 at 17:38 #

A very romantic look,just in time for Valentine’s day..just lovely.

9. Laura February 10, 2011 at 17:55 #

The hair needed to be looser. And I’d like the dress a little shorter so that Dianna looks taller and younger. The shoes are amazing though.

10. Ashley February 10, 2011 at 19:13 #

For a young woman, this dress is way too matronly. She is too pretty to be dressing like this :(

11. Tahj February 10, 2011 at 21:44 #

I think this is too old for her. I saw photos where she looked less washed out than the one you posted. It’s a very delicate look, but again she should go for something young, like her Globes look.

12. molly February 10, 2011 at 21:52 #

She has a very modest aproach to the red carpet, and I love that, but being modest doesnt mean you have to look forty. Im not feeling this. I might like it more if she stopped posing like a 14 year old girl on her first red carpet and wore her hair down. The hair ages her dramatically. Im not feeling this.

13. mochababe73 February 11, 2011 at 02:38 #

I agree about the clutch. Love the red shoes, but I think that she should have worn her hair down. This hair is too mature. She needed some pretty, big bouncy curls.