09.02.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Kim Kardashian In Burberry Prorsum

Kim Kardashian is currently in New York City.

Yesterday she was spotted headed to meetings in Manhattan wearing a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011 trench coat.

I’m really surprised to see Kim wearing this trench coat with studded sleeves because Kim tends to be a few months behind everyone else when it comes to wearing looks from the runway.

So far only Emma Watson, Alexa Chung and Rachel Bilson have worn this edgy Burberry collection.

The reality TV star completed her look with a maroon Alexander Wang dress, a black Hermes Birkin and Christian Louboutin heels.

Those of you who prefer her street style will love this look. She looks stunning.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Get The Look: Jessica Alba's Comic-Con Funky Modern Do

Get The Look: Jessica Alba’s Comic-Con Funky Modern Do

Brooklyn Decker In Dolce & Gabbana - "Just Go With It" New York Premiere

Brooklyn Decker In Dolce & Gabbana – “Just Go With It” New York Premiere

13 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Kim Kardashian In Burberry Prorsum

1. karen February 9, 2011 at 19:30 #

I agree. Kim surprised me too with this look. She actually looks good and current.

2. Lee Ann February 9, 2011 at 19:37 #

She is too full figured for the coat and ruined the line of the coat. She looks like a thunderbird puppet

• frommdq February 9, 2011 at 21:08 #

I think the coat looks better on her, just because she can fill it.

3. Ethne Blist February 9, 2011 at 19:40 #

Great look even though I despise her. Her Maggie Louboutins are perfect, as well as her Alexander Wang dress. I wish the Kardashians would just stick to high street brands like Alexander Wang and Kova & T and stay away from the runway because come on, the Kardashians are reality tv stars.

• aly February 10, 2011 at 20:43 #

well, why should they stick to high street brands just because they’re reality TV stars?
      that didn’t make sense,

they can afford high end, they’re rich, sooooo…yea

4. Gigi February 9, 2011 at 19:52 #

She must have an asymmetrical skirt on… looks a little weird?

5. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 23:11 #

I guess only celebs are allowed to wear runway looks. Really? So, I guess that a teacher like me shouldn’t wear anything on the runway because I’m a teacher. Hmmmm…
    Anyway, I love the look on Kim, but I like most of what she wears. I think that she knows her body, knows what she likes, and sticks to it. However, I like when she steps out in a polished, demure look like this.

6. V February 9, 2011 at 23:16 #

i think she is too full for it as well. it doesn’t look edgy on her

7. KateS February 10, 2011 at 00:05 #

Wow, she looks great. She’s really made the coat work for her personal style.

8. Lily February 10, 2011 at 04:59 #

She looks fine, but she’s almost too polished and Barbie doll-like for me to get “fashion” out of her. I can’t find any personality in her and she doesn’t bring any to the clothes.

9. Emi February 10, 2011 at 09:03 #

This is the first time I like her from head to toe. I think it’s because she’s walking and not posing, and she doesn’t show her breast. The trench coat is gorgeous.

10. D February 10, 2011 at 11:53 #

really like her recent looks!

11. livia February 10, 2011 at 20:45 #

get over it people, she looks great !!