Nicole Kidman In L’Wren Scott – “Just Go With It” New York Premiere

Nicole Kidman was the surprise star to walk the red carpet last night at the New York Premiere for Jennifer Aniston’s new movie, “Just Go With It.”

We shouldn’t be surprised to see the Australian actress wearing L’Wren Scott.

Her Fall 2010 ensemble is very different in that it’s all leather with an added a nude pussy bow blouse.

The style, shape and silhouette are classic Nicole and typically L’Wren which is why they work so well together.

I still feel the change from Nicole. I love the volume in her hair but I just wish her body language was more relaxed.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Michelle Jenner In Oscar de la Renta - Iris Awards

Michelle Jenner In Oscar de la Renta – Iris Awards

Diane Kruger In No. 21 - Glamour March 2011 Cover Party

Diane Kruger In No. 21 – Glamour March 2011 Cover Party

24 Responses to Nicole Kidman In L’Wren Scott – “Just Go With It” New York Premiere

1. Ethne Blist February 9, 2011 at 16:16 #

I hate this look. The only thing that looks good is her head. She should stop wearing L’Wren Scott. It holds her down.

2. Alina February 9, 2011 at 16:19 #

I really love her hair.

3. mm February 9, 2011 at 16:26 #

I am really liking these leather looks from L’Wren Scott.

4. Francesca February 9, 2011 at 16:28 #

She wears a lot of L’Wren Scott, isn’t she? This is simple and pretty, but I’d like something else from Nicole. And, she should really relax a bit. :)
    Hey FC, are you going to include some outfits from Justin Bieber’s movie premiere? Selena Gomez looked great!

5. Lee Ann February 9, 2011 at 16:37 #

This is the best that I have seen her for a long time. YSL does leather suits better

6. Naomi February 9, 2011 at 16:46 #

Haba haba!
    I like this look.

7. currygirl February 9, 2011 at 17:34 #

She’s in this movie, right? I thought I read an interview between her and Jen Aniston where they were discussing a hula dancing scene that they did together. She looks lovely, but I agree that she should branch out from L’Wren Scott and try another designer every once in a while.

8. Laura February 9, 2011 at 18:23 #

Ehh this is Angelina Jolie wannabe to me. Much prefer what she wore to the Oscar nominees luncheon to this. This look could’ve been helped with a colored pump. Would’ve added some excitement for me.

• angie June 21, 2011 at 19:00 #

ooppppss! did you just say nicole is going to imitate angelina jolie? not in a million years…nicole is incomparable to aj..jolie has just a less ordinary looks only.

• Laura June 21, 2011 at 23:47 #

Umm that’s not what I meant. What I meant was that she is doing boring simple black on the rc here like Angelina. It was a reference not a comparison.

9. karen February 9, 2011 at 18:30 #

I’m not sure if i like this look and that is the problem.

10. manja February 9, 2011 at 18:33 #

to me she looks very nice

11. dee February 9, 2011 at 18:53 #

I like this but I am not completely blown away.

12. Paulo February 9, 2011 at 19:19 #

I love her hair in this. FC I hope you get to see her cover/editorial in Bazaar US. She looked breathtaking. The subscriber cover for Bazaar is infinitely better than the newstands cover.

The subscriber cover, she was wearing a long sleeve Tom Ford dress. So beautiful.

13. Kaylie February 9, 2011 at 19:33 #

@currygirl– yes, she is also in this movie.

I do like this look on her, but I would like it more if she was “working it” and not standing there looking lost.

14. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 23:25 #

I love the leather “suit”. Her body looks amazing in it, but I din’t think this is Nicole. And, the sleeves are too long.
    This looks like something Jennifer Lopez would wear and with better shoes.

15. molly February 9, 2011 at 23:39 #

This hair is…….amazing! I love it. And about that posing, I think its the posing that throws all of her looks out the window. All im asking you, nicole, is a simple kicked out leg and a hand on the hip, pretty please?

16. KateS February 10, 2011 at 00:14 #

Her hair is fantastic at the moment, but the rest of this is all bad. Enough with the bows and the coy, little-girl stances, lady!

17. Clover February 10, 2011 at 08:36 #

Okay FC I really don’t want to lower the tone here, but I think you may have needed to hyphenate the word ‘pussy-bow’ there. It was just too funny that the words bow and blouse ended up on the next line. That really caught my attention!
    *ahem* sorry… dragging my mind out of the gutter now…

18. Lucinda February 10, 2011 at 09:59 #

I generally like the siut, its different and beautifully fitted but hate the shoes….they are not strong enough with the fierce leather.
    Its funny with celebs tending to wear pumps with beautiful gowns now over strappy sandals that she should choose these very blah shoes.
    Patent nude pumps i think may have worked better.

19. Jones19 February 10, 2011 at 12:44 #

She’s in the movie so no surprise that she’d be at the premiere. I like that Nicole is going for leathery edgy here but the cut is so boring and dated.

20. LizLemooooon February 10, 2011 at 20:25 #

I wish her clothes were more edgy and exciting but FINALLY she looks good. Her hair is glorious and her skin looks nice. I want her to go back to that knowing, sex kitten style she had and she’s not quite there yet but this is a good step in the right direction.

21. kal bell February 14, 2011 at 20:34 #

I adore Nicole & think she looks amazing. Her hair is gorgeous but I’m guessing there’s some hair extensions involved. Not being sarcastic but it looks like she has some extra volumn added.

22. angie June 21, 2011 at 19:01 #

looks gorgeous..this dress highlighted her face