Kate Bosworth In Isabel Marant – “The Kings Speech” Awards Season Party

Kate Bosworth attended an awards season party for the movie “The King’s Speech,” which was held at the Chateau Marmont yesterday in California.

She gave us a very chic casual look wearing a grey Isabel Marant Fall 2010 top and skirt.

Her ensemble was paired with Isabel Marant suede ankle boots just to amp up the ‘I’m so cool” vibe she’s got going on.

Her key accessories included few statement necklaces and a Proenza Schouler bag which she seems to be carrying everywhere at the moment.

Gemma Arterton wore this same skirt to “The Disappearance of Alice Creed” screening last year.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Aniston In Dolce & Gabbana - "Just Go With It" New York Premiere

Jennifer Aniston In Dolce & Gabbana – “Just Go With It” New York Premiere

Alexa Chung In Carven - Carven Spring 2011 Collection Barney's Launch

Alexa Chung In Carven – Carven Spring 2011 Collection Barney’s Launch

15 Responses to Kate Bosworth In Isabel Marant – “The Kings Speech” Awards Season Party

1. Laura February 9, 2011 at 06:00 #

Don’t like the color and texture of the boots. I like the top and skirt, but I would’ve liked it more if it was just a skosh tighter on her. Still, a great look that’s not trying too hard.

2. Pamela February 9, 2011 at 07:43 #

She always makes looking good seem effortless. I like that she has some quirkiness in her choices. The necklaces she’s wearing are from her own jewelry line called JewelMint. It’s like a ‘club’ where once you purchase for the first time, you are billed monthly and can select an item per month.

3. Emi February 9, 2011 at 08:44 #

She’s so cool… even if i don’t like the color of the boots, I agree with Laura. I love her hair, too. I really like her style.

4. A February 9, 2011 at 08:45 #

Oh please… Sorry but just a big no, as per usual…

5. T from sydney February 9, 2011 at 08:47 #

I like the gold necklace and not the other one

Not liking the skirt it looks like she tied a sweater around her hips, not a good look. It need to be tighter like on the runway. I live her boots, i got a similar one from topshop but they don’t go well with this outfit.

I think Gemma wears it better

6. Sisi February 9, 2011 at 09:45 #

Blake wore the same dress in December. Here is the photo. :)

7. Caitlin February 9, 2011 at 10:53 #

fashion orgasm.

8. Jones19 February 9, 2011 at 11:26 #

I like it but tell my why is she there? She’s turning into Camilla Belle, promoting nothing but being everywhere.

• Sarah February 9, 2011 at 13:14 #

It’s a party for a movie, she’s a celebrity, and lots of celebrities were there?

• Jones19 February 9, 2011 at 14:40 #

I’m sure that’s the logic she applied to being there.

9. D February 9, 2011 at 11:57 #

i like it all, really suits her

10. Ethne Blist February 9, 2011 at 12:57 #

The boots don’t work. The color doesn’t work. I like Gemma’s look better because it is sassy.

11. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 23:51 #

The booties are a complete miss. The brown suede booties with the grey are just not working for me.
    To be honest, she looks sloppy because it’s too big. I like it on the model better. And, I also prefer the tonal color on the runway version.

12. KateS February 10, 2011 at 00:18 #

Isabel marant clothes always look almost painfully too-hip to me, but I think Kate would have pulled this off if it had been a size smaller. I love grey and tan together, so I think the boots were a good call.

13. pipsqueak February 10, 2011 at 03:16 #

Very chic and effortless. Bosworth is an Isabel Marant girl. Even though she’s blonde and blue-eyed – the perfect Barbie elements, she doesn’t have that all-American, I-was-a-cheerleader kind of cheesiness. She has a cool vibe that’s more cosmopolitan and street, I think.