Who Wore Blumarine Better? Paris Hilton or Khloe Kardashian

Back in July 2010 Paris Hilton wore an animal print Blumarine Fall 2010 dress to the “Supermartxe” party in Ibiza, Spain.

Her dress was modified from the runway version which had a short skirt with a train.

I’m guessing Paris wrapped the dress around herself, because I can still see the short skirt underneath.

Reality star Khloe Kardashian attended the 2011 Critics’ Choice Awards wearing the dress as presented on the runway version.

She accessorized with nude Christian Louboutin “Mad Marta” booties and silver accessories.

As a lover of animal print I really love this dress. More so on Paris for her demure approach to this look and her complementary accessories so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

New York Fashion Week Fall 2011

New York Fashion Week Fall 2011

Katy Perry In Georges Hobeika - ‘Purr by Katy Perry’ Launch Party

Katy Perry In Georges Hobeika – ‘Purr by Katy Perry’ Launch Party

16 Responses to Who Wore Blumarine Better? Paris Hilton or Khloe Kardashian

1. june February 8, 2011 at 12:07 #

i wished paris had left off the bracelet OR the necklace. it seems a little bit of overkill with all this pattern and both

2. Mary February 8, 2011 at 12:22 #

Oh my… it takes Khloe Kardashian to make Paris look demure…

• Thomas Monks February 8, 2011 at 20:52 #

i know right

3. Ethne Blist February 8, 2011 at 13:18 #

To be blunt, both look like trash to me. I do like that Khloe looks womanly.

4. Jones19 February 8, 2011 at 13:27 #

Khloe all the way for me, the runway version is so much better. On Paris it looks like just another maxi dress…and she overdid it with the accessories.

5. Linda February 8, 2011 at 13:43 #

I can’t vote on this dress because I dislike it on both of them very much. I’m not quite the animal print lover FC is and also I just really don’t admire either of these two ladies in any way, ever.

6. Catriona February 8, 2011 at 13:45 #

Only next to a Kardashian would Paris Hilton be “demure.” :)

7. Lou February 8, 2011 at 13:53 #

I never thought that I would put the words “Paris Hilton”, “better dressed” and “demure” in the same sentence. But I have to hand it to her – her styling is better.

8. Laura February 8, 2011 at 15:10 #

Didn’t want to comment on this because I don’t like Paris or Khloe, but Paris definitely wins this one. Cherish it Paris, because you won’t win these too often.

9. jen February 8, 2011 at 18:42 #

never thot i d say it but wow paris looks really good :)

10. Gamine February 8, 2011 at 22:22 #

None of the above. Although Paris’ version of the dress is a bit better, the jewelry is too much as is the colour of her nail polish. Perhaps another celebrity could do justice do this dress.

11. mochababe73 February 8, 2011 at 23:43 #

I never thought that I would for Paris because I love the Kardashians. But, I have to give credit where credit is due. The woman looks better in her dress.
    But…I do like the runway version. Let’s face it, for the Kardashians, this is expected. For Paris, not so much.

12. Hannah February 9, 2011 at 00:00 #

I literally laughed out loud at the name of Khloe’s boots – my sister’s name is Marta! Despite this I have to say I find it sad to beleive taht both these ladies looked a LOT less trashy than the entire runway presentation, especially considering who they are.

13. Saara February 9, 2011 at 06:42 #

Don’t make me choose! They both have that awful pose and trashy written all over the place. I had to go with Khloe because I prefer her accessories.

14. Emi February 9, 2011 at 08:28 #

I voted for Paris, even if I don’t like her accessories, the necklace, most of all. I think she isn’t good in choosing accessories. But Kardashian, with that trashy expression, is unwatchable… Also, animal prints need understated shoes, simple sandals would have been perfect.

15. robbie February 9, 2011 at 08:28 #

well the dress is vile, but i guess paris looks best out of the 2 although she did over do it with the jewelry.