Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Kate Hudson or Rachel Zoe

Not only is Rachel Zoe eating for two, but she’s also possibly shopping for two.

The uber stylist was spotted wearing the same Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2010 shearling lined cropped jacket the day after her client and friend Kate Hudson.

Kate wore her Burberry Prorsum jacket whilst departing London Heathrow airport en-route to LAX with her 6 year old son Ryder and her boyfriend Matt Bellamy.

The “A Little Bit Of Heaven” actress opted to wear her cropped jacket with a cream sweater and bell-bottom jeans whilst carrying a Jimmy Choo ‘Ryad’ cross-body bag.

Rachel’s look was more to my liking as she teamed her jacket with a black loose-fitted dress, black tights, OTK black suede boots and trademark shades whilst carrying a Givenchy ‘Eve’ bag.

Rachel wins for me as I want every piece of her look. It’s so very chic but done in a very casual effortless way.

Maternity style is going to be so very interesting and much talked about this year.

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & Fame Pictures

14 Comments
Best Dressed Of The Week - Mila Kunis In Alexander McQueen & Hilary Swank In Versace

Best Dressed Of The Week – Mila Kunis In Alexander McQueen & Hilary Swank In Versace

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera - 46th Golden Camera Awards

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – 46th Golden Camera Awards

14 Responses to Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Kate Hudson or Rachel Zoe

1. Jones19 February 7, 2011 at 00:04 #

I went with Kate, love her jeans. Rachel wears too much black.

• Ethne Blist February 7, 2011 at 00:53 #

I agree. Kate made this jacket practical and I don’t like the coat with black. Brown and black don’t work for me. Kate showed how you can apply something high fashion into normal life.

• molly February 7, 2011 at 03:05 #

Shes pregnant. I think she wants to distract from that. Rachels style is very effortless but very put together, as where Kate is very casual but looks like she took longer to get the outfit together. Rachel wins…I hate those pants on Kate.

• Jones19 February 7, 2011 at 09:35 #

They’re both pregnant so what does that have to do with anything? Rachel wears black from head to toe, pregnant or not.

2. Laura February 7, 2011 at 00:16 #

There’s too much black for me on Rachel, but Kate’s styling just isn’t that imaginative. I guess I’ll go with Rachel, but I wish she’d broken the look up with color or she didn’t belt the dress.

3. Beatriz February 7, 2011 at 01:13 #

What about Kate Bosworth??? Loved her in denim dress + this jacket.

4. mochababe73 February 7, 2011 at 03:02 #

I am not a fan of all black looks. Rachel has been wearing this alot since becoming pregnant.
    I went for Kate Hudson. It’s very much like something that I would wear.

5. fabiana February 7, 2011 at 03:37 #

Rachel’s boots are gorge!!!

6. robbie February 7, 2011 at 11:11 #

kate for me, far more casual and effortless. rachel as always looks as if she planned this outfit a week in advance, but massive high heels while pregnant what a stupid woman.

• Lils February 7, 2011 at 17:26 #

so true

7. Alicat February 7, 2011 at 12:01 #

I have to agree about the uber-heels when pregnant. I am all for looking stylish while pregnant, but this is stupidity. Your centre of gravity changes as you grow bigger. Why would you risk a fall? Kate wins for me anyway, as her look is much more natural and casual.

• mari February 7, 2011 at 21:52 #

agreed.
      those shoes on a pregnant woman? She may be an expert on walking on those, but it is not like an special occasion, she seems to be going to point A to point B.
      Well, I hope she does not fall on those.

8. mikeijames February 7, 2011 at 14:13 #

i doubt she’s shopping for two as rachel zoe is NOTORIOUS for loaning out her fashion wares to her clients (just remember the lindsay lohan/nicole richie/mischa barton days).

with that said, while i love the no-nonsense look worn by kate hudson, i voted rachel zoe because she doesn’t even look pregnant at all with the help of that jacket and that’s a fashion miracle.

9. Brooke February 7, 2011 at 15:43 #

I am the first to champion an all-black ensemble, but suede thigh high platform boots just don’t ever translate to “casual” or “effortless” to me.

I had to pick Kate, for even though I prefer all black, her look is far more natural. Zoe’s look is styled to death, unfortunately.