Susann Atwell In Jil Sander – 46th Golden Camera Awards

As you know I’m slightly obsessed by the Jil Sander Spring 2011 collection, so I was super excited to see yet another look on the red carpet again this weekend.

My favourite Spring 2011 collection is getting a lot of celebrity love.

This time from Susann Atwell who wore a Jil Sander look to the 46th Golden Camera Awards in Berlin, Germany.

The German TV presenter wore the white cotton tee-shirt and neon pink silk duchesse tulip skirt in the minimalist fashion in which the designer intended this collection to be worn.

I think the secret to pulling off this collection is to be as long as lean as the models who presented the collection on the runway.

A simple gold clutch and minimal make-up completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Harry Styles In Burberry Prorsum - 19th Birthday Party

Harry Styles In Burberry Prorsum – 19th Birthday Party

Nora von Waldstaetten In Louis Vuitton - 46th Golden Camera Awards

Nora von Waldstaetten In Louis Vuitton – 46th Golden Camera Awards

25 Responses to Susann Atwell In Jil Sander – 46th Golden Camera Awards

1. Pablo February 7, 2011 at 09:15 #

She looks good and yes, it’s a complicated collection to pull off. But, are those white pumps peeking through the side? It would be a bit of a let down…

2. Vera February 7, 2011 at 09:17 #

I bet ZARA will copy this skirt – at least, something from Jil Sander collection.

Susan looks stunning.

3. Jones19 February 7, 2011 at 09:36 #

This is the first time I’ve liked this look, the pink is very pretty and Susan wears it well.

• Ethne Blist February 7, 2011 at 13:42 #

I agree. She looks stunning. Her haircut is cute and perfect with this.

• Mimy February 8, 2011 at 01:13 #

i like it on Kate and Tilda. but i LOVE it on Susan!

4. Lee Ann February 7, 2011 at 10:35 #

So much better than Tilda. I love this collection.

5. T from sydney February 7, 2011 at 11:12 #

FC at the start I hated this collection, I think Kate bosworth wore the wrong color and I think the dress was a bit too long so that put me off the collection.

But when tilda, miss bell and Susann wore it I just fell in love with it.

A blog called a pair and a spare is a diy blog and she did an amazing diy Jil sander skirt like this one and it’s soooo easy to do I’ve already made one

• Fashion Critic February 7, 2011 at 11:16 #

I’m glad they have help win you over :)

6. Alicat February 7, 2011 at 11:52 #

Well I don’t think I can be won over. I just don’t like this collection. The skirt looks home-made and paired with a white Tshirt looks cheap. It would be ok for a casual BBQ around the pool, but only just…

7. Mario February 7, 2011 at 13:37 #

Now that’s what I call the height to pull it off.
    Jesus I am falling in love with this!

8. mikeijames February 7, 2011 at 14:15 #

i agree that reed-thin composure does help pull off this look, but i think the beauty look also has a lot to do with it. those fresh faced striking blonds seem to pull off this look so effortlessly.

i suspect, also, that a maximalist — gaga, ADR, etc — could pull it off by accessorizing it to the hilt.

9. JJovana3 February 7, 2011 at 14:23 #

This is nothing but an overpriced t-shirt on red-carpet event. People will seriously buy into ANYTHING these days.

• Lils February 7, 2011 at 17:22 #

my sentiment exactly

10. mol February 7, 2011 at 16:24 #

I love this in the pink even more than the mint green, Susan Atwell has, as you say, the perfect height to pull it off.

11. Laura February 7, 2011 at 16:52 #

I feel like we’ve seen this look too much already. Kate, Tilda, and now Susann. I do like how they all wore different colors of skirts, but I’m a bit sick of this one look.

• Naomi February 7, 2011 at 18:07 #

I agree completely. Not a great look to begin with, hard to pull off, and now – repetitive.

12. Gaber February 7, 2011 at 16:55 #

So cute!

13. Giuseppi February 7, 2011 at 17:39 #

Okay, the color choice for this is much more flattering than the mint greens and mellon orange shades, but i just don’t care for this collection. sorry, fc, but i just can’t get on the bandwagon for this one. give me overdone accessories any day

14. Mary February 7, 2011 at 20:30 #

I love the pink skirt. But I just can’t see a white T-shirt as dressy. This isn’t even a remarkable white T-shirt.

15. Ella February 7, 2011 at 22:34 #

I like the color of the skirt, but I hate the look. I have hated on Tilda and on Kate…..ugh

16. KateS February 7, 2011 at 22:47 #

I agree, this collection looks stunning on very tall, willowy women. I love Susan’s haircut with the bright pink skirt – she looks so fresh and modern.

17. Emily February 8, 2011 at 17:44 #

I saw this skirt on brownsfashion.com and was so tempted to buy it, I think I still might from looking at her in it! x

• t from sydney February 8, 2011 at 23:23 #

its 590 euros !!!! and the t shirt is 150 euros

ps the skirts sold out but man my dad will kill me if i brought that

18. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 00:22 #

I still don’t like this collection. Maybe I’m jealous because you are right in your assessment. It’s definitely for someone long and lean. I have a long torso and short legs.
    I love the color, but for me, it would have to be knee length.

19. Pamela February 9, 2011 at 07:12 #

This looks suits her so well! The color and proportions of this look on her and her hair are what I like most. This is a stunning collection when executed properly.