Nicole Kidman In Nina Ricci – 26th Annual Santa Barbara Film Festival

Nicole Kidman was honored with the Cinema Vanguard Award Tribute during the 26th Annual Santa Barbara Film Festival in California this weekend.

She looked sophisticated wearing a Nina Ricci trench coat dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

The ivory silk crepe shirt dress was accented with a beige leather belt.

The refreshingly light look was paired with grey Pierre Hardy sandals and Fred Leighton earrings.

I’m so glad not pumps or tights were using in the styling of this look.

We’ve seen Nicole wearing so many dark colours so this look comes as quite a surprise.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Emmy Rossum In Etro – “Vegas Magazine” February Issue Party

Emmy Rossum In Etro – “Vegas Magazine” February Issue Party

Juilanne Moore In The Row – 2011 Human Rights Campaign Greater New York Gala

Juilanne Moore In The Row – 2011 Human Rights Campaign Greater New York Gala

12 Responses to Nicole Kidman In Nina Ricci – 26th Annual Santa Barbara Film Festival

1. Jones19 February 7, 2011 at 18:25 #

Blah with a little more blah on top.

2. Ethne Blist February 7, 2011 at 18:37 #

I think it ages her. I can picture some 70 year old wearing this- plus Nicole’s posture ages her as well.

3. Gigi February 7, 2011 at 19:01 #

Both Jones19 and Ethne pegged it. This look ages her.. and the hair is a shame. I saw a closeup of her in this number on another website alongside another one of our favorites, Julianne Moore: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/07/nicole-kidman-julianne-moore_n_819429.html

• manja February 8, 2011 at 11:43 #

what’s with no manicure on her feet?ugh looks so ugly

4. Nia February 7, 2011 at 19:15 #

Boring. Needs just a dash of colour somewhere.

5. Kin February 7, 2011 at 19:19 #

and she wears the botox face to look like a yet another botox face…is it me or do all botox faces end up looking monkey-like from the nose downwards? People just don’t look like themselves but clones of their fellow botoxers lol

6. Tania (itsnishy) February 7, 2011 at 20:01 #

Actually Nicole always wears black or white, that’s not a surprise. I love her, but her fashion choices have been boring for the past years beside some exceptions.

7. Laura February 7, 2011 at 20:30 #

Ehh. I like white on her. But the style is so blah and dated. She looks like she wasn’t even trying. Not my fave.

8. KateS February 7, 2011 at 22:33 #

I agree with the comments above – drab, ageing and it washes her out. Nicole at her boring worst.

9. couturecoco February 7, 2011 at 22:44 #

Tut tut tut, you need to be sexy to wear a dress like this – look at the model – or else you end up looking like a middle aged spinster librarian (sorry, no offence) or like Nicole Kidman (so unsexy it’s not even funny).

• Alina February 8, 2011 at 17:51 #

I agree. Nicole managed to make a sexy dress on the runaway look boring on the red carpet.

10. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 00:00 #

The dress should have been orange. It would have looked amazing on her.
    I agree with Alina. She made a sexy dress look like any other shirt dress.