Jessica Szohr In Dolce & Gabbana – GQ Pre-SuperBowl XLV Party

It’s been a while since we saw Jessica Szohr on the red carpet.

This weekend she attended the GQ Pre-SuperBowl XLV Party in Dallas, Texas wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

Her sexy Spring 2011 look included a black lace jacket and black lace skirt.

Jessica styled her look with a metallic Bottega Veneta clutch, tan Sergio Rossi heels and a Nicky Hilton studded cocktail ring.

This look to total opposite to her ‘Gossip Girl’ character Vanessa Abrams who loves to wear bright colours. Jessica’s look is cool, chic, dark, moody and sexy.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Katy Perry In Nikolaki - Purr by Katy Perry Mexico Launch

Katy Perry In Nikolaki – Purr by Katy Perry Mexico Launch

Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno - "Waiting for Forever" Press Conference

Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno – “Waiting for Forever” Press Conference

12 Responses to Jessica Szohr In Dolce & Gabbana – GQ Pre-SuperBowl XLV Party

1. Jones19 February 7, 2011 at 13:03 #

She looks mega hot.

2. Ethne Blist February 7, 2011 at 13:36 #

I think this is okay. I like the clutch with the dress, but not the tan with the black.

3. Kathy February 7, 2011 at 16:28 #

it’s a little too messy for me…

4. Laura February 7, 2011 at 16:47 #

Edgy without going overboard. Leighton should take note.

• cindy February 7, 2011 at 20:49 #

I don’t think leighton has to take note from any other girl, she has such a unique style and she’s rocking the red carpets like no one these days.
      I appreciate jessica’s outfit but I really dislike her fake tan especially on the legs. I wish she would do something else with her hair also.

• Alfie February 7, 2011 at 22:11 #

Well put.

• Laura February 8, 2011 at 04:03 #

Overall, I like Leighton’s style more than Jessica’s. But Leighton has this tendency to go OTT in an attempt to be edgy. I would like Leighton to take note of this look because while edgy, it’s nowhere near the realm of OTT.

• cindy February 8, 2011 at 14:05 #

I don’t think leighton has done OTT lately. Since she started promoting country strong she toned down edgy and brought more sophisticated looks. When she was trying to launch her musical career she was indeed OTT but now…I just really love her style. It’s contemporary and daring at the same time but in an easy going leighton kinda way.

5. Giuseppi February 7, 2011 at 17:30 #

i like it with the jacket closed- on the runway it looks a little too floozy, and her hair and makeup are great- i’m not sure about her shoe choice though. i think she shoulda chosen something fun for the outfit

6. Dee February 7, 2011 at 21:18 #

Im not loving the outfit. She looks like a bit of a hot mess. I love her hair and makeup but HATE the shoes.

7. KateS February 7, 2011 at 22:44 #

It’s a very chic look, and I love the unexpected shoe choice, but is that a flouro green hair extension? That I cannot endorse.

8. mochababe73 February 9, 2011 at 00:11 #

She looks fantastic. I’m glad that she didn’t wear the bra top. Tacky. Jessica usually bores me but not this time. However, I can’t get over the fact that she looks orange. I’m thinking oompah loompah.