You voted Mila Kunis’ Alexander McQueen gown as your favourite this week.

This is despite Kelly Osbourne’s disgusting comment about this gown on the Fashion Police.

The gown was the perfect dramatic choice for her to stand out on the red carpet.

It was a slow week and I struggled to pick a winner. Hilary didn’t make the cut for the poll because you only gave her 9% of the votes, but she’s the only person who stood out for me this week.

Her Versace one-shoulder nude chiffon gown was breath-taking. Her body was made to wear Versace.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

34 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Mila Kunis In Alexander McQueen & Hilary Swank In Versace

1. Francesca February 6, 2011 at 11:11 #

What did Kelly say?

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2011 at 14:59 #

Kely said that her dress looked like a used tampon

• Mel February 6, 2011 at 15:31 #

That comment was really classy, but it doesn’t surprise me… I guess why?

2. bec February 6, 2011 at 11:14 #

what did Kelly O say about Mila’s dress? How could you say anything bad about it – its stunning!!

3. Balmain14 February 6, 2011 at 11:18 #

You’re definitely right!
    Hilary’s body is made for Versace!

4. Barbara February 6, 2011 at 12:20 #

mila is amazing and very pretty and this gown is interesting,just like her.
    can you please tell me what kelly osbourne said about mila? can ´t find it!

5. Maddie February 6, 2011 at 12:56 #

I wasn’t impressed by any of the looks this week bar Hilary’s. She has an amazing body and I love that dress!
    Out of interest, what did Kelly Osbourne say?

• Moxie February 6, 2011 at 15:13 #

That the dress looked like a used tampon. :(

• Maddie February 7, 2011 at 06:24 #

Well Kelly has no taste! That’s a beautiful dress! What is she even doing on Fashion Police?

6. Mel February 6, 2011 at 13:23 #

Mila was my second choice but I admit she was stunning in that dress.

What did kelly say? I don’t know what’s her problem, she must belive she’s awesome in the red carpet LOL

7. Emma February 6, 2011 at 14:03 #

Love Mila in that gorgeous dress!

Kelly has no place judging other people’s clothes and style. I mean come on, the girl’s got skull tatoos on her feet! Fashion Police is ridiculously bad even without her though.

8. b February 6, 2011 at 14:13 #

Hilary is my favorite at SAG as well. She’s just breathtaking.

And what did Kelly say about Mila’s dress on Fashion Police, FC?

9. anne February 6, 2011 at 14:41 #

Kelly Osbourne as a fashion critic…what a joke. Anyway, i agree about Hilary being a perfect fit for Versace; long, lean and toned, plus she seems really classy and confident. I love both looks. Classic, simple, elegant but yet they stand out from the crowd.

10. Mahima February 6, 2011 at 14:42 #

What did Kelly say?
    I agree with Hilary, she was my best dressed as well.

11. annon February 6, 2011 at 14:42 #

what did kelly osborne say?

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2011 at 15:04 #

Kelly said that her dress looked like a used tampon

• Jesse February 6, 2011 at 17:15 #

I can’t believe she said that. I have always wondered why is Kelly even on Fashion Police? What makes her an authority on fashion, it’s always confused me.

Guiliana Rancic voted her best dressed though.

12. asherlev1 February 6, 2011 at 15:37 #

Omg, she was my favorite too! She was the only that really stood out for me too.

Are my expectations just too high? Lol.

13. Grace February 6, 2011 at 16:49 #

okay, I don’t buy Kelly O as a fashion critic, but her comment made me laugh out loud. The dress is beautiful AND looks like a used tampon. I don’t know how, but it manages to be both at the same time.

14. Alex February 6, 2011 at 16:54 #

Kelly Osbourne comment was completely gross. She knows nothing about fashion and she does not have a single class bone in her new skinny body.
    Mila looked great, she was my best dressed. And FC, I had a feeling that if you were watching Fashion Policeyou’d comment on that disgusting opinion. Thanks for that.

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2011 at 20:40 #

I agree she has no right to be there.

15. Dorian Gray February 6, 2011 at 16:58 #

I agree with you FC, of course :-)

16. justme February 6, 2011 at 18:56 #

A used tampon? Stay classy, Kelly.
    Anyway, I didn’t vote this week. Nobody caught my attention.

17. Rebecca February 6, 2011 at 19:29 #

FC, I am confused. I didn’t think we had a chance to select Hilary in the BDOTW poll–what am I missing?

18. fran February 6, 2011 at 19:32 #

yeah… fashion police is a joke, i mean kelly doesn’t know anything about fashion. Joan is funny, but she is there only to entertain, and guiliana goes always for the typical L A look……the guy is the only one with valid opinions

19. P. February 6, 2011 at 19:48 #

Oh yeah, now Kelly Osbourne is judging dresses at the rc. LOL, she may think she’s a stylish celeb, LOL somebody should admit her in a mental institution, along with her crazy family, !!! such a pity!

Ohh I am so happy, Mila and Hilary were my faves too!!

FC, sorry but I don’t understand your choices . Lea Michele was you best dressed at the SAG, you prefered her instead of Hilary. So, in theory Lea should have been your pick of BDOTW, shouldn’t she?? The same occured at the Golden Globes, Anne Hathaway was your best dressed , but Angelina was your pick for BDOTW .
    Sorry, but these choices sounds contradictory

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2011 at 20:36 #

Both Lea and Hilary were my best dressed from the SAG Awards.

Hilary made the greater impact. She was the only one other than Mila who I remembered from the SAG Awards.

I don’t understand why this is an issue and why it is deemed to be contradictory.

I should be allowed to change my mind at anytime.

20. Ala February 6, 2011 at 19:56 #

I couldn’t even bring myself to vote on the “best dressed of the week” poll because Hilary wasn’t on it… any other week I would have tried choosing, but I felt like I would have lied to myself if I voted in the poll – I mean… she looks like royalty here!

The only other time I can remember her looking just as good was in ’05 when she wore that stunning blue Guy Laroche gown.

Mila was okay, but definitely not as stunning as Hilary in my eyes.

21. Ella February 6, 2011 at 19:59 #

I side with you–Hilary Swank was born to wear Versace. She was my favorite at the SAG Awards…..good choice!

22. Teleholic February 6, 2011 at 23:03 #

Sometimes things just look better in retrospect. Things get hectic in the moment and sometimes it takes drinking all the looks in for a few days to really know which is your favorite.

I mean, I change my mind as I watch my candy choice fall down the vending machine, so no judgment here ;)

23. cartouche February 7, 2011 at 14:44 #

i thought mila’s dress was perfect.
    even though kelly is skinny now i doubt she would ever have the chance to wear this dress, nevermind pull it off!
    she needs to stfu

24. Matthew February 8, 2011 at 02:35 #

Absolutely the best choice, FC! Hilarry Swank in Versace was beautiful, and I wasn’t too impressed by anybody else…This week is already much better, with Renee Zellweger and Nicole Kidman!