Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Natalie Portman or Fan Bing Bing

It seems like only yesterday we saw Natalie Portman wearing this Christian Dior gown to the “Black Swan” New York Premiere, but it was actually back in November.

The Oscar nominated actress at this point still hadn’t revealed to the world that she was pregnant.

She wore Dior gown with the chiffon sleeves draping off her shoulders.

Her look was complete with hot red lips and an Olympia Le-Tan appliqué ‘Letter’ box clutch.

Fan Bing Bing wore the same gown last week when she attended the Christian Dior Grand Re-Opening in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.

She also opted for red lippie, but she added a belt to her gown.

As much as I dislike Fan’s clutch, I much prefer this gown in red so she wins for me.

I am still hoping to one day see this gown on the red carpet with the embellished bodice.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Tungstar

Ginnifer Goodwin In Monique Lhuillier – Children Awaiting Parents Event

Ginnifer Goodwin In Monique Lhuillier – Children Awaiting Parents Event

River Island Summer 2011 Press Day

River Island Summer 2011 Press Day

10 Responses to Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Natalie Portman or Fan Bing Bing

1. Jones19 February 4, 2011 at 12:17 #

I love the gothic look on Natalie but Fan wins for me as well, love the red color, the sleeves look so much better and the belt is very good too. I also hope to see the embellished bodice.

2. Ethne Blist February 4, 2011 at 13:05 #

The black version bring Natalie sown and is just depressing. Fan looks stunning and the clutch isn’t too offensive though a bit big.

3. mochababe73 February 4, 2011 at 13:09 #

Yeah, the red clutch is pretty bad. But, I can overlook it because Fan’s dress is a better fit. And, Natalie’s lipstick is a little too dark.

4. Laura February 4, 2011 at 14:26 #

The clutch on Fan’s is horrid. But the black on Natalie is downright depressing. This was one of my least favorite looks on Natalie, so Fan is the clear winner for me.

5. Anissa February 4, 2011 at 15:15 #

I really wish Natalie had a different background behind her so you could actually see the dress and how it fits/doesn’t fit…looking back on that premiere I wonder if the poor thing was dealing w/ Morning Sickness (she definitely has the look I came to know so well when pregnant w/ my kids). That would explain the expressions she had that night…

Fan looks stunning as ever!

6. lifeisdolce February 4, 2011 at 16:33 #

fan looks beautiful, i prefer her look to natalie’s. but i don’t know why this isn’t being worn in the runway colour with the embellishments? it looks so wearable!

7. Cristina February 4, 2011 at 20:24 #

I just noticed how bad Fan’s makeup is–she has so much whitener on her face!

8. Chelsea February 4, 2011 at 23:09 #

I agree with you, I need to see that embellished bodice. It’s like a little part of me dies when I see the plain version on the red carpet. C’mon ladies, work that gorgeous runway version – especially in that beautiful mint green color!

9. Shaina February 5, 2011 at 03:29 #

Fan is an easy win.
    And the embellished bodice is stunning!

10. tina May 18, 2011 at 18:25 #