Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Getty, INFPhoto, PacificCoastNews & Fame Pictures

Aishwarya Rai For Vogue India February 2011

Aishwarya Rai For Vogue India February 2011

In Sandra Bullock's Closet - Australian Luxe Collective Nordic Angel Boot

In Sandra Bullock’s Closet – Australian Luxe Collective Nordic Angel Boot

37 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Ty February 4, 2011 at 20:15 #

Ginnifer and Fan’s looks are my favorite. I feel as though Rachel Bilson always tries to hard, her and Leighton Meester have that same quality about them. I confuse them very often. They seem to want to look Sevigny cool but never make it look effortless.

• SydneyCheekyChic February 4, 2011 at 20:52 #

totally agree. Ginnifer’s my vote.

2. ShoeGal February 4, 2011 at 20:47 #

Dear heavens ANYONE but Leighton Meester. I am so sick of seeing her name on there week after I week! If she wore a potato sack I am confident she would still make the cut.

In any event I vote Mila!

3. Charlotte February 4, 2011 at 21:14 #

Why is January Jones’ look up here but not Lea’s? They drew in the Sag’s Best Dressed poll!

Anyways, I voted Leighton but this week was a bit slow on fashion terms, in my opinion! No waoh looks :(

oh well, great coverage nonetheless FC! Thank you xo

• Rawda February 4, 2011 at 22:25 #

Exactly!
      Where’s Lea, FC??

4. Elle February 4, 2011 at 21:16 #

Mila obv
    I actually prefer Jennifer in Haute hippie

5. Nia February 4, 2011 at 22:11 #

Definitely Fan and Ginnifer for me.

6. Cristina February 4, 2011 at 22:40 #

FC-Where did those gorgeous Versace Atelier gowns go? Did they make you take down your post??

• Fashion Critic February 5, 2011 at 00:10 #

The pictures were not officially released by Versace.

Out of respect and at the request of the design house I took them down

• Cristina February 5, 2011 at 04:54 #

Well, thanks for letting us see them, if even for a brief time!

• molly February 6, 2011 at 00:37 #

Oh, too bad. They were spectacular!

7. asherlev1 February 4, 2011 at 23:37 #

Most weeks, there are at least a few looks on your BDOTW poll that I don’t like too much, but I’m literally salivating at the looks you picked this week. :D

I love that January made it on this. :D

I think I’m voting for Ginnifer just because my love-hate relationship with those red shoes makes the whole outift that much more interesting.

J Lo’s a stunner as always. I kinda feel like you should do posts for her oufits on American Idol (which are so gorgeous). That would be awesome, lol.

• Fashion Critic February 5, 2011 at 00:08 #

I don’t have access to those pictures

8. Jones19 February 5, 2011 at 00:30 #

Gotta be Mila Kunis. Love the McQueen on her and the styling is impeccable.

• Jesse February 5, 2011 at 17:31 #

I totally agree, she looks amazing. But did you by any chance see Fashion Police on E? They berated her outfit choice, which I thought was ridiculous. I don’t know what dress they were looking out because Mila looks stunning here.

• Jones19 February 6, 2011 at 00:14 #

Yeah I saw that. They love making fun of what celebs wear on that show, I only watch it because I think Joan Rivers is funny but I rarely ever agree with what they say. The only one on there that makes any sense is George Kotsiopoulos and that’s probably because he’s a stylist.

• bb February 6, 2011 at 09:35 #

Oh I hate hate hate Joan Rivers. Thank god you rarely agree with her. Did you see Joan’s latest tweet trashing Susan Boyle? Her tweet was like if you want to look beautiful just stand next to Susan’s picture or something along this line.

I’m just furious. She doesn’t even look human anymore. How can she just trash someone else on beauty department. Grr

• Jones19 February 6, 2011 at 12:42 #

No I didn’t see that….Joan is very mean and does go over the line sometimes but I can’t help but laugh at some of the things she says. I just hope these celebs aren’t watching the show :/

9. molly February 5, 2011 at 00:37 #

Can someone please tell me what the big deal is about Leighton? Shes not that good of an actress, and Gossip Girl is a terrible show. Whats the appeal? As far as her style goes, she tries to hard to be edgy but then she goes out in a girly flower power dress. Whats your style leighton? I so sick of always seeing her. Im just happy that she seems to be a sweet girl or i would not be able to stand her.
    Anyways, Mila wins for me.

10. Ella February 5, 2011 at 00:51 #

I am so tired of Leighton Meester…..=(

Though my favorite look was January Jones this week. After the Golden Globes, I found her VASTLY improved!!

11. Pam February 5, 2011 at 01:06 #

In a week where most of the best dressed finalists looked good but a little tousled, I’m going to appreciate the polish and class of the looks of Mila, Ginnifer, and January. I voted for January, I think she has the sleekness and “wow” factor that hits a home run this week.

12. mol February 5, 2011 at 01:34 #

Oh, I’m so glad you added January Jones, I thought she carried off her gown perfectly!

13. laurakitty February 5, 2011 at 03:49 #

J Lo in the outfit is my dream of how I want to look- strong, sexy, powerful and with amazing hair!

14. Shaina February 5, 2011 at 04:51 #

My vote goes to January Jones. I love, love, love her gown. It’s so different than what I normally see, but I absolutely love it.

15. b February 5, 2011 at 08:27 #

Oh jeez

Where’s Leighton hate coming from? She looks damn good in this super minimalist look here and people say she’s trying too hard. WTH?

She keeps experimenting fashion and you guys think she has no style. Not everyone have to dress like Jolie and Kidman you know???

• rebecca February 5, 2011 at 16:40 #

Because people are sick of seeing her here week after week. She’s overexposed.

• Jones19 February 5, 2011 at 18:31 #

Leighton is becoming a little overexposed lately but I always like seeing what she wears. No need to hate on the girl for being popular.

• asherlev1 February 5, 2011 at 18:50 #

I don’t like Angelina Jolie or Nicole Kidman at all, actually, lol.

But Leighton is overexposed. I used to like her a lot back when she had just begun to become a big deal.

• roselle February 6, 2011 at 06:39 #

She has 2 movies to promote. What you expect really? I won’t even call that overexpose.

Going to many movie premieres in which you’re not starrring in and attending all fashion events out there are. And she’s just so not.

Oh well, I think it’s just the price for being famous she has to pay.

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2011 at 09:20 #

I totally agree.

She’s doing her job the same as any actress. The ‘overexposure’ comments are tres harsh

16. Alina February 5, 2011 at 09:22 #

Mila Kunis – just stunning!

17. Balmain14 February 5, 2011 at 11:56 #

Mila Kunis definitely!!
    I love that McQueen dress.Beautiful.

18. Laura February 5, 2011 at 12:28 #

I love Leighton’s look! It’s different that her usual outfits, but it’s suits her so well!

19. Estranged February 5, 2011 at 18:02 #

It was between Ginnifer and Mila for me. I gave it to Ginnifer, though, because Mila is going to win anyway.

20. Victoria February 5, 2011 at 19:22 #

Mila for me this week! :D Really like the look! But I’m also glad to see Fan Bing Bing included in this week’s roundup. :)

21. Amanda Archambault February 6, 2011 at 04:52 #

definitely Mila. Alexanders’s dresses are always fab..

Great post. Thanks for sharing!

22. Kaz February 6, 2011 at 07:15 #

January for me. Classy, mysterious, sexy – I love it!