02.02.11

Brooke Davis Marries Julian Baker In BCBG Max Azria

“One Tree Hill” fans would’ve seen real life couple Sophia Bush (Brooke Davis) and Austin Nichols (Julian Baker) tie the knot on the hit CW show last night.

Brooke walked down the aisle wearing a stunning BCBG Max Ariza strapless tulle and lace wedding dress with a crystal brooch at the waist.

Two crystal headbands adore her hair which s pulled back into a bun.

Sophia helped design the dress which must have been quite a surreal experience, considering she was designing a dress for her TV marriage to her real life boyfriend.

Credit: CW

25 Comments
Leighton Meester In Proenza Schouler - NYLON February Cover Issue Party

Leighton Meester In Proenza Schouler – NYLON February Cover Issue Party

Heidi Klum In Suno - Capture the Flag'' Game in Support of The Heart Truth Campaign

Heidi Klum In Suno – Capture the Flag” Game in Support of The Heart Truth Campaign

25 Responses to Brooke Davis Marries Julian Baker In BCBG Max Azria

1. Marvel February 2, 2011 at 17:10 #

OMFG!!!
    Thank You so much for featuring this FC. She looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous. I cant help but wish Sophia would have saved this dress for her real wedding.

She looks amazing!

• Fashion Critic February 2, 2011 at 17:19 #

I’m sure her real wedding dress will be even more spectacular

• Marvel February 2, 2011 at 17:25 #

Here’s hoping x

• molly February 3, 2011 at 02:20 #

When she married Chad Micheal Murray back in ’05, she wore a Vera Wang ball gown that made me almost pass out when i saw it! Its was incredible. Too bad they didnt last.

2. Laura February 2, 2011 at 17:14 #

Stunning! I wish I could wear something that beautiful if and when I get married. Sophia’s a lucky girl getting to help design that. I guess all that schmoozing she did at the fashion shows got her some major perks!

3. Lora February 2, 2011 at 17:17 #

OH MY GOSH! I’m so happy that you’ve featured this dress on here. I can’t wait to watch this episode later on today. Sophia/ Brooke looks so beautiful.

4. Ethne Blist February 2, 2011 at 17:23 #

This won’t make BDOTW nominee poll… or could it because Sophia looks beautiful and her self-designed gown is gorgeous.

5. anne February 2, 2011 at 17:36 #

Thanks for this post! i gave up One Tree Hill after the fifth season so i would have missed this. She looks great. But she looked great in her real wedding gown also. At this point i think she looks good in pretty much everything. I agree, this must have been an interesting and rare experience.

6. justme February 2, 2011 at 17:36 #

Brooke & Lucas forever! Yes, I’m one of those lol.
    Anyway, she looks amazing.

• Jessica February 2, 2011 at 21:23 #

So am I!! lol but everyone is right, she looks amazing, the dress is fabulous!

7. Sonia February 2, 2011 at 18:07 #

She looks gorgeous and its so cool that she got to help design it. I also like Haley’s dress (she is played by Bethany Joy Galeotti who is absolutely phenomenal in her role) Can anyone ID Haley’s dress for me?

• Fashion Critic February 2, 2011 at 18:10 #

Tadashi Shoji

• Sonia February 3, 2011 at 01:14 #

Thanks, she’s actually pregnant in real life unlike Season 4 where you could so tell she was wearing a pregnancy belly lol

Haley is my favorite character. I love Brooke too, but sometimes Sophia’s acting is hit or miss. Joy IMO is consistently better. Do you watch OTH?

• Fashion Critic February 3, 2011 at 07:02 #

I’ve seen it, but I dont follow it

8. ana21 February 2, 2011 at 21:11 #

I´ve just seen this episode and I absolutely agree, she was marvelous!!

9. b February 3, 2011 at 02:56 #

Love it.

It’s interesting how she seems to always gets her on screen bf to be her real life one as well no?

10. Alina February 3, 2011 at 08:07 #

She’s so graceful.

11. Jade February 3, 2011 at 09:51 #

I don’t get all the love honestly. It’s just an ordinary dress. Did you get paid to feature this?

• Fashion Critic February 3, 2011 at 10:43 #

How rude. I did not get paid to do this.

Marvel who is a big fan of Sophia Bush asked me to post this.

I will never understand the way people like you have no class and have to be so rude.

• Jade February 4, 2011 at 00:26 #

Sorry. It’s just a little different from what you usually post so I was just wondering.

• Marvel February 15, 2011 at 18:30 #

OMG!
        FC I just saw this and Im sorry you’ve been accused for being ‘paid; to feature this. I appreciate immensely that you took time to feature something that I (and clearly others) liked. Thank You!

• Fashion Critic February 15, 2011 at 18:31 #

Don’t worry.

Plea be crazzzzy ;)

12. Eloquence08 February 3, 2011 at 16:22 #

I appreciate you posting this, I am a late-comer to OTH since I only started watching a few years ago, but I did see this recent episode and wondered who designed the dress. It was very Brooke-ish. Thanks again for the post.
    *Someone tell Jade to kick rocks…

13. Rita February 3, 2011 at 19:17 #

Where’s peyton? She is her best friend qnd she is supposed to be at her wedding! I am glad I stopped at the 6th season, it doesn’t make a sense without lucas and peyton

14. Jones19 February 4, 2011 at 12:31 #

Wow you featured Brooke’s wedding dress, so cool! I loved this dress, so gorgeous on her and the back was really low, so pretty.