Dita von Teese In Jenny Packham – Lambertz Monday Night Fashion Event

Dita Von Teese was in Cologne, Germany last night mingling with guests at the Lambertz Monday Night Chocolate and Fashion Show.

She opted to wear a Jenny Packham Spring 2011 mini dress.

The peach metallic sequin covered dress with tulle trims is gorgeous on the model, but I’m not so crazy about it on Dita.

The colour is too pale for her plus the dress has too many creases around the waist which I find distracting.

Her matchy accessories included a Christian Louboutin clutch and Christian Louboutin bow front peep-toes.

Credit: Style.com & MWP/ZUMAPRESS.com

Debra Messing In Christian Siriano - The New York Pops 31st Birthday Gala

Debra Messing In Christian Siriano – The New York Pops 31st Birthday Gala

Leighton Meester In Giambattista Valli - The Apple Store Soho Presents Meet The Actors

Leighton Meester In Giambattista Valli – The Apple Store Soho Presents Meet The Actors

12 Responses to Dita von Teese In Jenny Packham – Lambertz Monday Night Fashion Event

1. Ethne Blist February 1, 2011 at 19:09 #

I am glad Dita reunites with Jenny Packham. The gorgeous dress doesn’t hang correctly and the length is not right. I agree that the crease is disconcerting. I do not mind the apparent washout as I love pale skin with pastels and blushes any day. However I do love her Louboutins. How about you give me your whole collection Dita?

2. robbie February 1, 2011 at 19:32 #

OH…MY…GOD… I FRICKIN LOVE IT! lately dita has been boring the hell outta me, but this is gorgeous. i like that her hair is slightly different than usual. shame about the crappy lighting at the event though.

3. Leti February 1, 2011 at 20:44 #

It’s nice to see Dita try to mix it up a little. Unfortunately, this look completely misses the mark. The dress seems to have lost of its charm and delicacy on her.

4. Linda February 1, 2011 at 21:21 #

I think I kind of like this. I think maybe this is a dress that looks better on TV or in real life than in a photo. It’s a really nice change from her usual.

5. e February 1, 2011 at 22:25 #

i don’t think this is her style – and maybe she has so successfully forged a style that she’s trapped herself in it – so when she steps out of that zone, we don’t like it. if the skirt was below the knees with a little flirty kick maybe it would have been more the dita we know and love?

6. Jarrold February 1, 2011 at 23:24 #

I didnt even notice the creases until you said something, now thats all I can look at lol

7. mochababe73 February 2, 2011 at 03:42 #

I like seeing Dita step out of the box yet she still keeps her retro look. I actually like it even though it makes her look a little boxy.

8. Sally February 2, 2011 at 05:45 #

This makes me so sad. This is what happens when Dita steps out of her comfort zone. Give me slick, polished, fetish, tailored Dita any day. So sad.

• mol February 2, 2011 at 16:09 #

You are so right…..

9. Alina February 2, 2011 at 07:58 #

Love the hair. That’s all.

10. Emi February 2, 2011 at 09:51 #

You’re right, FC, the color is too pale for her, and those creases are really ugly to see. Plus, the dress fits her bad, her breast seems huge…

11. Jones19 February 4, 2011 at 12:42 #

She looks about 60 years old in this.