31.01.11

Lea Michele In Oscar de la Renta – 2011 SAG Awards

Best Dressed/Brand Loyal Award
On the red carpet at the 2011 SAG Awards tonight, Lea Michele wore yet another look created by her designer BFF ‘Oscar’…that’s Oscar de la Renta to the rest of us.

The ‘Glee’ actress was glowing wearing a Spring 2011 beaded blush gown.

Yes she’s totally giving off an air of “look at me, I’m fabulous”, but I totally agree.

I much prefer this look over her pink Globes gown.

This look feels more effortless.

It’s more movie star glamour than the over the top glamour she usually goes for at these events.

The star was lucky enough to walk the red carpet wearing $1 million worth of Tiffany & Co. diamond jewelry.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior - 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Award & Closing Cermony

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior – 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Award & Closing Cermony

Dianna Agron In Vintage Chanel - 2011 SAG Awards

Dianna Agron In Vintage Chanel – 2011 SAG Awards

34 Responses to Lea Michele In Oscar de la Renta – 2011 SAG Awards

1. Hermione Weasley January 31, 2011 at 01:45 #

I love this look! Something that doesn’t look ten times bigger than her, at last.

2. Laura January 31, 2011 at 01:48 #

She usually goes for colors, and I’m glad she didn’t this time. This was really gorgeous. The only thing that’s not my fave is the hair. She’s been wearing it a lot like this lately, and I’m not a fan. Pulled back or straight would’ve been so much better.

3. niya January 31, 2011 at 01:48 #

well i do decalre! though she irks me a little these days, she looks mighty fabulous here!

4. molly January 31, 2011 at 01:49 #

This is the dress I was hoping she would wear to the Globes. Im glad it got worn eventually, its amazing and she is totally working it.

5. Ella January 31, 2011 at 01:49 #

Ugh….can’t stand this look. For yes, she totally gives off the air of DIVA! And I HATE IT!

Will say a positive–I like the jewels though

6. Jones19 January 31, 2011 at 01:49 #

She looks super sexy and yet classy at the same time. Love the flirty hair on her and that dress is just wow. It always amazes me when short, petite girls like Lea can work dresses like these. J’adore.

7. Ethne Blist January 31, 2011 at 01:49 #

It is pretty, but I am underwhelmed. I want more. This is not quite boring but not interesting either. Her style is not over-the-top by the way.

• Alina January 31, 2011 at 05:21 #

I agree.
      It’s a beautiful dress but that’s all.

8. KateS January 31, 2011 at 01:50 #

Not exciting but very pretty.
    Not sure about ‘lucky’ to wear the $million diamonds, though -I’d be so anxious about losing or damaging something that I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything else for the whole night.

• Fashion Critic January 31, 2011 at 01:57 #

that’s a point. I’d be hiding it them in my bra

• Hannah January 31, 2011 at 02:14 #

Lea is all too clearly niether wearing nor needing a bra. She doesn’t even have a clutch.

9. Amber January 31, 2011 at 01:52 #

I like the dress, but I’m not so fond of the hair. I guess the rain could have made it so frizzy/fly-away, but isn’t that why they spend thousands of dollars on stylists so that it doesn’t happen? Of course, maybe this was the look she wanted.

10. Hannah January 31, 2011 at 01:54 #

Ilvoe the dress, but that’s all. I hate her hair, she needs to calm down with the fake tan, and there are a million other people who would look gorgeous in this dress. The attitude will always put me off anythng she wears.

• Kaylie January 31, 2011 at 04:42 #

Agreed. I have trouble objectively looking at her fashion choices when her attitude irks me so much.

• SydneyCheekyChic January 31, 2011 at 10:16 #

Totally agree…. I don’t know her, haven’t even watched an interview with her, but i think it’s just the way she presents herself.. just total attitude.. and not an appealing one

11. nicole January 31, 2011 at 01:54 #

fabulous!

12. Linda January 31, 2011 at 01:55 #

MUCH better! She’s flawless and sexy and she knows it.

13. Martin January 31, 2011 at 02:29 #

Seems the diva is back. I find Lea Michele incredibly difficult to take on the red carpet. There’s a real arrogance and lack of naturalness that she exudes. Total turn-off and affects the way I judge whatever she is wearing in all honesty. Having said that, the dress is quite average for me.

14. Alyson January 31, 2011 at 02:34 #

I agree that it’s better than the Golden Globes, where I felt like she was trying to hard in the cotton candy pink. She looks sexy, but understated.

15. Michelle January 31, 2011 at 02:35 #

Not liking this look at all, HATE the big hair

16. From Russia With Love January 31, 2011 at 02:36 #

My second best dressed.

17. mochababe73 January 31, 2011 at 02:46 #

Pretty girl in a pretty dress. A little of a yawn. And, I don’t like her hair. It’s too California beach girl. Doesn’t match the dress.

18. mol January 31, 2011 at 03:15 #

I used to love her, but now she falls flat for me – to be fair though, she does look beautiful……but i’m just not interested.

19. Pam January 31, 2011 at 04:49 #

This is how a petite woman does things right, making her look larger than life! Sexy and glamorous!

20. Ev January 31, 2011 at 05:06 #

Love the attitude! The dress is pretty boring for me, but the way she carried it makes a whole lot of difference.

21. Suz January 31, 2011 at 05:18 #

I wasn’t into this. I felt like everytime the camera showed her, she looked like she was just trying to keep it on. I thought she looked very uncomfortable.

22. Ariel January 31, 2011 at 06:15 #

She looks very sexy. Love the dress on her.

23. Pati January 31, 2011 at 07:25 #

I think she looks really good here. Much prefer it to the Globes look.

24. Marlie January 31, 2011 at 07:47 #

I think she works this dress. Super sexy. I love her whole look. In my opinion she was the best dressed.

25. Blicks January 31, 2011 at 07:50 #

Don’t get it. She’s posed as if she’s a sex kitten, when she clearly isn’t. There’s nothing classy or sexy about this look Wished she would’ve tried to be more efortless, cause all of her looks so far are definite tryhards. Hair looks out of sync with the dress. Ugh.

26. D January 31, 2011 at 10:14 #

nice posture

27. Emi January 31, 2011 at 10:51 #

The dress is so beautiful…nothing particularly original, ok, but it’s beautiful, anyway. I don’t like her hair and I can’t stand, as many other people wrote, her arrogant pose. She’s not classy, not even sexy, but I’m a woman, maybe not the right person to judge it. She should shape up, she’s very famous for Glee now but there’s no need to play the Diva.

28. Elle_gb January 31, 2011 at 12:15 #

Best look of tonight.

29. Marvel January 31, 2011 at 12:47 #

Beyond Amazing!!

Love the attitude, the hair, make up and dress. She looks amazing and I think she’s managed to top off her look from last year. Her and Oscar are amazing together.