Kim Kardashian In Marchesa – 2011 SAG Awards

Best Embellishments Award
Kim Kardashian seems to have developed a love for Marchesa as she also wore Marchesa to the 2010 Emmys.

The reality TV attended the 2011 SAG Awards last night accompanied by her brother Rob Kardashian.

Her Marchesa Resort 2011 plum draped chiffon gown with embroidered details on the shoulder and bodice was even more breath-taking in real life.

It’s clear she really enjoys dressing up for the red carpet.

Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a loose updo completed her look.

We may continually question what she’s doing at these events, but she’s not doing a Phoebe Price, she’s always dressed appropriately sophisticated and elegant.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Natalie Portman In Azzaro - 2011 SAG Awards

Natalie Portman In Azzaro – 2011 SAG Awards

Eva Longoria In Georges Hobeika Couture - 2011 SAG Awards

Eva Longoria In Georges Hobeika Couture – 2011 SAG Awards

25 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Marchesa – 2011 SAG Awards

1. Alina January 31, 2011 at 09:59 #

I love everything about this look. PERFECTION!

2. Bella January 31, 2011 at 10:18 #

Beautiful dress and the color looks great on her but I’m not feeling it 100%. She almost cheapens it or makes it a bit blah for me. She’s just not doing it’s justice or making it special enough for me. I feel like someone else could work this dress better.

Supposedly she went without extensions and fake eyelashes. Looking at up-close shots her eyelashes still look a bit long and fake, just not as much as usual.

• Bella January 31, 2011 at 10:19 #

But I give her credit for doing a “less” look.

• Ethne Blist January 31, 2011 at 13:31 #

I agree totally with both of you. Kim Kardashian- all the Kardashians are condemned to a fate of trash no matter whether they get their greedy attention seeking hands on say Alexander McQueen Spring 2011.
        That’s what you get for that sex tape. But to be sweeter, Kim looks fabulous.

• Becky January 31, 2011 at 17:16 #

Almost!!! SHE does cheapen it as she does with every dress. Marchesa gowns are among my favorites every season but I am saddened to see trash in them she belongs in a HEFTY bag

3. Pati January 31, 2011 at 10:29 #

OMG, she really wiped off some of her make-up!!!! Well done, Girl!!! I really appreciated her more natural look this time, but I didn´t like the dress, which is a surprise because it´s MARCHESA?! I´m even afraid of actually saying it: but it does look cheap to me…… :S

• mm January 31, 2011 at 11:23 #

I agree about the dress, ON TV it wasnt flattering around the bust area, i felt she was going to spill out of it.

• Becky January 31, 2011 at 17:14 #

It looks cheap because its Kim!! I hate to bring up Angelina Jolie but she doesnt particularly wear gowns this gorgeous yet she looks great because she is a beauty and classy. It how she holds herself not like Kim who is just so desperate to be famous. Her business supposedly is fashion but she has not one ounce of originality to her!!

4. From Russia With Love January 31, 2011 at 11:00 #

I feel like I’ve seen this dress a thousand times. Marchesa doesn’t impress me anymore. Gone are Anne Hathaway’s Oscar gown days.

• ahot January 31, 2011 at 15:53 #

amen to that

5. Jones19 January 31, 2011 at 11:25 #

I love the purple on her but that’s about as far as it goes. Something is missing….

• ahot January 31, 2011 at 15:55 #

and amen again! it must be the hairdo and the makeup is a little bit too light for such a gown and occasion

6. D January 31, 2011 at 12:07 #

never liked Kim on red carpet much but LOVE THIS LOOK !! x

7. Marvel January 31, 2011 at 12:40 #

Ok she doesnt look like a prostitute for once, Snaps for Kim

8. Anita January 31, 2011 at 12:53 #

Although she looks beautiful, this look was just MEH for me. btw I was shocked to find out that she can actually become a member or the SAG if she wanted to. O_O I wonder if she even knows lol

9. roxana January 31, 2011 at 15:48 #

marchesa has the best dresses for the red carpet!

10. ahot January 31, 2011 at 15:57 #

know she ‘ll, since she reads this blog too! lol

11. Gail January 31, 2011 at 16:15 #

I hate to say this, because I usually like what Kim wears, but I didn’t really like this look on her. The dressed seemed ill-fitted in the bust area. For a woman with large breast, I think she needed more support.

Also, I thought her hair could have been better. But I like her natural make-up.

Nice dress, just not on her.

12. AJ January 31, 2011 at 16:33 #

Stunning as usual<3

13. Bee January 31, 2011 at 17:11 #

Maybe she would not be invited to this event if blogs like this one would stop posting things on her. She belongs at the Adult Film STar Awards not amongst great actors and actresses!!!!

14. Alice January 31, 2011 at 17:40 #

i love the minimal make up too!

15. Hannah January 31, 2011 at 18:03 #

As grgeous as this dress is on her, easily one of the best of the night, I was more overjoyed at her skincolour not looking radioactive, adn the fact she isnt wearing her whoel makeup bag on her face. She is a beautiful girl with beautiful skin, which we will hopefully see more of. I also have to commend that she always tries her best, so I can almost always rely that even if everyoen else looks tragic, kim will provide a glamorous look, case in point: her nails and her hair and her jewellery. I cannot fault it.

16. Allywan January 31, 2011 at 21:10 #

I didn’t like this look. I don’t think the dress is doing anything for her figure and the makeup is eh. I think I’m just so used to seeing her in a ton of makeup that this natural thing looks strange to me. She’s looking a lot like Kris in the face here.

17. mochababe73 February 1, 2011 at 01:44 #

I like Kim’s style 99% of the time. But this is one time that I’m not feeling it. I don’t think that this is figure flattering. It’s not even pretty in my opinion. I don’t like the hair either.
    Compared to the white Grecian gown that she wore in August, this is a let down.

18. Sue Jin February 1, 2011 at 04:13 #

I like how she lightened up on the make up and let the dress shine! The hair, the makeup and the dress worked on her! She looks beautiful. She’s improving~!