31.01.11

Glee Girls @ The 2011 SAG Awards

Jayma Mays attended the 2011 SAG Awards last night with her ‘Glee’ co-stars.

She was my favourite as she looked stunning wearing a Jenny Packham Spring 2011 peach silk chiffon draped gown with a beaded sleeve.

Jimmy Choo ‘Glamour’ sandals and a Swarovski ‘Orfevre’ jeweled box clutch completed her look.

Jane Lynch opted for an Ali Rahimi dress which she teamed with a Swarovski purple velvet crystal ‘Power’ clutch.

I love the lilac colour on her, but I wish her gown didn’t have that extra tier.

Heather Morris looked ethereal wearing a Romona Keveza blush silk chiffon strapless gown with rosette bodice.

She accessorized with a Swarovski crystal ‘Dream’ box clutch.

I normally love whatever Amber Riley wears, but on this occasion there was too much dress in her custom Anne Barge dress.

I did love her hair and her Chopard jewels.

Jenna Ushkowitz looked stunning wearing a Badgley Mischka strapless silk and organza beige gown with a ruffle skirt.

Her dress was complemented by her gold Neil Lane jewels and gold Judith Leiber ‘Princess’ clutch.

Naya Rivera wore a beautiful Aurelio Costarella one of a kind hand-beaded pale gold gown.

The gown was exquisite yet simple, but her hair let her down badly.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - 2011 Emmy Awards

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Emmy Awards

2011 SAG Awards Round Up

2011 SAG Awards Round Up

11 Responses to Glee Girls @ The 2011 SAG Awards

1. Alina January 31, 2011 at 12:17 #

Jayma Mays and Heather Morris are my favourite. They both look so elegant and chic.

2. robbie January 31, 2011 at 12:23 #

jayma, its nice nothing special but nice.

jane, i love her so much she is hilarous but she never seems comfortable in dresses. its like tragic prom queen chic.

heather, AMAZING!

amber, blah blah blah.

jenna, very pretty.

naya, i dont like the hair or the lip colour. love the dress though.

3. Marvel January 31, 2011 at 12:33 #

Jayma – Looks so cute and I love the colour on her

Jane- She’s looked better but I love the colour and the change of silhouette

Heather – Lovely

Amber – The dress certainly has some drama and she brings it

Jenna – A nice enough look

Naya – The dress looks really plain and her hair is horrible. Plus this dress shows how skinny she is

• Ethne Blist January 31, 2011 at 13:16 #

I agree with all of this. But this is the best I have seen Jenna look. Naya is horridly thin.

4. Anita January 31, 2011 at 12:35 #

At first I loved that Jane Lynch dressed up in big ball gowns for awards shows but now Im getting bored cos thats all she ever wears. Although shes trying to be more “feminine” because of masculine demeanor, I wouldnt mind seeing her in pants or something.

Loved Heather and Jenna’s dress.
    Liked the top half of Ambers dress, hated the bottom.
    the others were meh!

5. Laura January 31, 2011 at 13:25 #

Jayma- Amazing. Love the color.
    Jane- Too much color and volume. l’m with Brian Atwood. She should go for a power suit.
    Heather- Right yet again.
    Amber- Like the black, but a lot going on.
    Jenna- Wrinkled but I like the ruffles on the bottom.
    Naya- Beautiful but I wish it fit tighter.

6. Dinesh January 31, 2011 at 13:40 #

I seriously hope that both magazines and television take notice and highlight Jayma and Heather because i think the both of them look amazing and are in the top tier of the best dressed for the SAG awards tonight.

7. melina January 31, 2011 at 13:49 #

My favorites are Heather and Naya. I don’t like Jane’s and Jenna’s dressed. The other two are meh.

8. hsua January 31, 2011 at 13:57 #

Jayma
    Jayma
    Jayma
    Jayma
    she look AMAZING!

9. Suz January 31, 2011 at 15:13 #

Totally agree about Jayma Mays. She was one of my favorites of the night.

10. Jones19 January 31, 2011 at 16:44 #

I’m not loving the bunching on the bodice of Jayma’s dress. Too bad because everything else is perfect. Amber seems to be biting Lea Michele’s style, this dress is very much like Lea’s Emmys 2010 dress. Heather Morris is my fave of this bunch.