31.01.11

2011 SAG Awards Round Up

Here is a final round up of all the looks from the 2011 SAG Awards.

Amy Adams was on trend last night wearing a pale white Herve L Leroux draped chiffon jersey gown.

It’s so good not to see her wearing dark colours. She totally owns this look.

Julia Stiles wore a Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2011 navy and white ombre gown which is very dramatic for her.

I loved her soft curls, stand-out jewels and dark eye makeup. I almost didn’t recognise her.

Kyra Sedgwick looked very sexy wearing a black vintage Thierry Mugler Couture dress.

She accessorized with a Kilian bag and Cartier jewels.

Archie Panjabi looked classically chic wearing a David Meister black lace strapless mermaid gown.

It’s a delight to see her dressed up on the red carpet.

Annette Bening shimmered in a gold Tony Ward Couture gown.

Susan Sarandon looked breath-taking wearing a custom Nicole Miller off-the-shoulder of purple column gown.

Sofia Vergara wore a very predictable Roberto Cavalli electric blue plunging dress with Chopard jewels and Stuart Weitzman heels.

I adore this fuchsia pink Carolina Herrera strapless gown on Edie Falco, but feel like something is missing.

I love the pop of green earrings which Rosario Dawson wore with her J. Mendel v-neck dress.

The lemony dress with an origami wrap skirt and beaded waist was the perfect choice for her.

A Ferragamo cream stingray minaudière and Ferragamo peep toe heels completed her look.

I wasn’t impressed with Jenna Fischer’s Fendi dress. The dress is nice enough, but it didn’t hang right on her.

Miu Miu shoes and Katerina Maxine jewelry completed her look.

Helena Bonham Carter toned things down on this occasion opting for a Marc Jacobs dress from the resort 2011 collection.

Katrina Bowden wore a BCBG Max Azria Atelier gown which she paired with a Swarovski ‘Allegro’ clutch.

Mariska Hargitay’s purple Isaac Mizrahi gown is missing some sparkle. The look feels too plain.

“Mad Men” actress Cara Buono wore a slate grey J. Mendel strapless gown with a pleated bodice and ruffled draping.

Her look was teamed with a Judith Leiber ‘Chevron’ clutch.

Teen actress Sarah Hyland looked beautiful wearing a simple Max Mara Elegante orange strapless dress with side knot.

Credit: Zuma Press & Fame Pictures

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Shop The 2011 SAG Awards Red Carpet

Shop The 2011 SAG Awards Red Carpet

24 Responses to 2011 SAG Awards Round Up

1. Terry January 31, 2011 at 13:06 #

I’ve never been a fan of Julia Stiles but she looked amazing in that ombre dress. One of the best dressed of the evening, imo.

2. Marvel January 31, 2011 at 13:09 #

Julia Stiles is my Fav here. She looks amazing.
    Sarah Hyland looks so cute

3. Erica January 31, 2011 at 13:11 #

Do you have any photos of Kelly MacDonald from Boardwalk Empire in Reem Acra last night? I love that dress!

4. Ethne Blist January 31, 2011 at 13:13 #

Julia Stiles, Rosario Dawson and Cara Buono look the best. Rest are meh or awful.

5. Alina January 31, 2011 at 13:19 #

Julia Stiles looks beautiful.

6. rebecca January 31, 2011 at 13:21 #

who’s your best dressed?

• Fashion Critic January 31, 2011 at 13:30 #

mila kunis

• Alina January 31, 2011 at 13:54 #

I thought it was Lea Michele as you gave her the award for Best dressed.

• Fashion Critic January 31, 2011 at 14:11 #

yes sorry, i’m really busy and not thinking straight

7. Laura January 31, 2011 at 13:23 #

Amy’s look was rather boring. I liked Julia’s dress, but I wish she’d smile on the red carpet. Kyra looks great, even if she can’t pronounce Thierry Mugler.

Archie’s look is like Christina’s GG look done right. Annette’s neckline isn’t quite right to me. I love Susan Sarandon’s look. Stunning.

I like the color on Sofia and Edie. Edie’s much improved. Rosario’s dress wasn’t my fave, but I love the earrings.

Jenna’s dress is a yawn. I really liked Helena’s look. And I’m happy Katrina didn’t overdo the tan.

I don’t like the fabric in the back of Mariska, but I like the color and the earrings. Cara’s look is too much. Sarah’s look is beautiful and a great color for her.

8. molly January 31, 2011 at 13:35 #

Sarah Hyland was surprisingly one of my very favorites from the night. The gown and the color suit her so well, and the fit is impeccable.

You must have a Who Wore It Better between Freida Pinto and Helena Bonham Carter for the sheer this-wil-never-happen-again-ness of it!

9. molly January 31, 2011 at 14:25 #

Mariska Hargitay’s dress is so reminiscent of the iconic pink dress Marilyn Monroe wore in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. THAT one was accessorized by with loads of diamonds – which would have spiced up this look as well.

10. Juliet January 31, 2011 at 15:26 #

I LOVE Julia Stiles here, she should be up for best dressed IMO.

11. dee January 31, 2011 at 15:32 #

I like Susan Saradon, Annette Benning, Sofia Vergara and Helena Bonham-Carter.

12. Anita January 31, 2011 at 16:01 #

its so nice to have Julia Stiles back on red carpets and screens again. Love her! She looked great, loved the dress and hair and makeup.

13. Bridget January 31, 2011 at 16:30 #

Julia Stiles is my favorite. It looks as though she’s lit up with a spotlight from below. Stunning.

14. Jones19 January 31, 2011 at 16:46 #

Love Julia Stiles here, wow.

15. Hannah January 31, 2011 at 17:47 #

Of this roundup my favourite is easily amy adams, She literally made me forget about all the not so great dressing she has done recently, and Sarah’s dress is divine too. I also adored Helena, I feel this is more shocking from erh than another vivienne westwood dress. I seriously hope she wears a gown for the oscars.Mariska’s dress is wayyyy too stiff,and imo neither Jenna nor edie nor cara’s dresses are flattering by any means.

16. Tahlia January 31, 2011 at 19:29 #

I’ve been waiting for you to add Julia Stiles. I think she looks amazing – I just love love love her dress.

17. Naff January 31, 2011 at 22:17 #

OMG Julia Stiles!!!!! dramatic and sultry!

18. Alfie January 31, 2011 at 23:08 #

Yay! I’m so happy to see Thierry Mugler back on the red carpet! Kudos to Kyra Sedgwick

19. jojojo January 31, 2011 at 23:57 #

can anyone tell me who was wearing the one shoulder purple David Meister dress? (she pronounced it Meester first by accident). She was thw wife of an actor…….any helpers?

20. Sue Jin February 1, 2011 at 04:03 #

Julia Stiles looks really gorgeous! The dress suits her so well.

21. Veronika March 29, 2011 at 11:22 #

Susan Sarandon looks stunning in this purple dress.
    Dress is beautiful and she is even more,
    she looks sexy.