Best Dressed Of The Week – Leighton Meester In Michael Kors and Diane Kruger

Leighton Meester was your eventual winner this week taking 34% of your votes.

Our current girl crush continues to stand out on the red carpet by wearing a Michael Kors dress we all preferred on her to the model.

She looked sexy and sophisticated in her minimalist chic look at the LA Premiere of her new movie, “The Roommate.”

I couldn’t let this week go by without giving acknowledgment to Diane Kruger.

She started off the week wearing Chanel Couture, then she wore a black Gucci ‘not so easy to pull off’ frock, then onto another Chanel Couture dress which has only exited the runway 48 hours prior and finally she added a gorgeous Giambattista Valli cocoon dress to complete her series of stunning looks.

She continuously knocked it out the ball park which is why she’s my MVP this week.

Credit: Stephane Feugère & Getty

19 Comments
Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

2011 Directors Guild Awards

2011 Directors Guild Awards

19 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Leighton Meester In Michael Kors and Diane Kruger

1. ude January 30, 2011 at 11:49 #

it’s a pity we couldn’t vote for best overall dressed this week as she had some great moments!
    i especially love the s/s11 chanel couture and the giambattista is to die

2. Nastja January 30, 2011 at 11:55 #

I totally agree with you FC. Diane Kruger had an amazing week. I loved all of her looks. Let’s just hope it’s not gonna be like last year, where she looked great until the Oscars!!!

3. Alina January 30, 2011 at 12:00 #

I agree with your choice. Diane was on fire this week. Outstanding!

4. rebecca January 30, 2011 at 12:10 #

HAH! i knew it you couldn’t just pick one look from diane:) dont woryr, i cant either, but i was very interested to see which one yo uwould eventually pick, but she was flawless in all her looks!

• Fashion Critic January 30, 2011 at 12:37 #

ahhh you know me every well ;)

5. Martin January 30, 2011 at 12:14 #

I wasn’t particularly interested in Leighton Meester’s Michael Kors look this week but Diane Kruger, on the other hand, left my mouth agape with her incredible choices this week – the Chanel couture was my absolute favourite, but all her looks were gorgeous.

Good luck with the SAG awards today, Fashion Critic. Fingers crossed for some red carpet magic – can’t wait to read your commentary.

• Fashion Critic January 30, 2011 at 12:38 #

I’m hoping for some magic too.

Praying for some Spring 2011 Couture looks.

• Martin January 30, 2011 at 12:42 #

Oh, I wish! I’m praying for Dior, but I doubt it given that the SAG awards tend to be a little less formal than say the Globes or the Oscars. I think Elie Saab is a possibility though. Marion looked incredible in Elie Saab couture at last year’s SAGs, before it all feel apart for her.

6. Megan January 30, 2011 at 12:38 #

I am so glad you acknowledged Diane. her week was flawless and so chic.Amazing.

7. nicky January 30, 2011 at 13:56 #

thank you for acknowleding diane as she was very well deserved with her flawless and perfectly styled looks. looking forward to more looks as she’ll be promoting her new movie soon…!

8. Elle January 30, 2011 at 15:13 #

Agree with this choice. Can’t wait till Diane and January will start to promote Unkown.

9. Laura January 30, 2011 at 16:09 #

The best look in this post is Diane Kruger’s Giambattista Valli dress. I would’ve voted for it for BDOTW. I wasn’t that impressed with Leighton’s look at all. It was nice, but not BDOTW worthy to me.

10. Ally January 30, 2011 at 16:30 #

*sigh* I love Diane. I feel like she disappeared for a little while and I’m so glad she’s back!

11. Tania January 30, 2011 at 18:43 #

I picked Diane as my BDOTW too! she looked amazing in all her looks but the Chanel was my favourite! What does MVP mean please FC?

• Fashion Critic January 30, 2011 at 21:15 #

most valuable player

12. Hannah January 30, 2011 at 19:35 #

I adored Leighton and I am not at all surprised that she got such a large amount of votes even on couture week. Diane needed that special mention so thankyou for giving it to her, she was faultless every time.Let’s hope that the awards tongiht live up to all the fabulosity this week!

13. Estranged January 30, 2011 at 19:55 #

I voted for Jessica Alba only because I didn’t like Leighton’s sleek hair. FC, I’m so glad you honoured Diane, because she indeed had an amazing week.

14. anu January 30, 2011 at 21:33 #

im so so glad u picked Diane!! she was absolutely flawless! my heart stops every time i see her in the pink Chanel and Giambattista Valli!

15. Jones19 January 30, 2011 at 23:36 #

I was hoping you’d feature Diane in all of her knockout looks. This woman is a goddess.