28.01.11

Zuhair Murad Spring 2011 Couture

Zuhair Murad’s Spring 2011 Couture was a delightfully opulent collection of stunning evening wear.

The collection started off with models looking like goddesses as they glided down the runway in white gowns accented with gold embroidered details.

We also saw beautifully embroidered black gowns, waves of ocean blue, aqua, gold, lemon and mint green.

The one dress which stood out the most was a stunning animal print chiffon gown which I can see Paris Hilton wearing on the red carpet.

The Lebanese designer gave us a mixture of sophisticated gowns, embellished gowns, cocktail dresses and attention seeking gowns which will turn heads and drop jaws.

Favourites: Electric blue gown and white embroidered dress with the train falling from the shoulders.

Who I See Wearing This Collection: Megan Fox, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera and Fergie

Click here to see the whole collection.

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Camila Alves In Zuhair Murad Couture - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Camila Alves In Zuhair Murad Couture – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

13 Responses to Zuhair Murad Spring 2011 Couture

1. Leelah January 28, 2011 at 12:40 #

I can see Beyonce in the middle dress.. although I’d LOVE to see her in the blue one, would look stunning on her.
    Dress #20 reminds me a little of the S&B dress http://cdn.ssense.com/women/00/1/1/01207F108001_1_1.jpg

Very pretty collection

2. Jones19 January 28, 2011 at 15:06 #

I love the gold one in the middle. Stunning.

3. Anissa January 28, 2011 at 15:08 #

Gorgeous! I think Halle B and Christina Hendricks would also look stunning in this collection!

4. Rebecca January 28, 2011 at 15:13 #

Wow! They are gorgeous. I especially love the aqua gowns with gold and the whites. Very special

5. mm January 28, 2011 at 15:54 #

Outstanding. I love all the mini dresses. I really have so many favorites

6. D January 28, 2011 at 17:09 #

NICE :)

7. the.shoe.freak January 28, 2011 at 20:13 #

I think i might be the only one who wasn’t blown away with this collection. Yes there are some beautiful dresses, but I found it was too over the top bling. There was no subtlety. Especially compared with the beautiful femininity seen at Elie Saab and Georges Hobeika’s collections. I just feel like ive seen this before from Zuhair Murad although, again, very beautifully made dresses, just thought he was going to go in a different direction.

8. perfumeorpoison January 28, 2011 at 20:44 #

i can picture kylie in that final dress. ;)

9. Elizabeth January 29, 2011 at 00:30 #

Zuhair Murad, where have you been all of my life?? I cannot stop looking at this collection! Good call on the animal print gown FC, that was by far the best gown in the collection. I want to wear it :)

• Elizabeth January 29, 2011 at 00:32 #

also I have to comment that I think I would prefer the gown on a brunette

10. manja January 29, 2011 at 16:34 #

i love it,so many beutiful dresses,i want the whole collection-:)))

11. Liz January 30, 2011 at 06:03 #

i’ve always loved Zuhair Murad.. but this collection is just way over the top.. i love it!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had one of those dresses… sooo beautiful!

12. Stylish Spy February 2, 2011 at 20:19 #

I think that the collection lacks togetherness !! I’m not impressed with the styles, especially because I ‘ve seen most of them done better before … either by him or other designers …
    To me this feels like a belly dancer on smack !