Who Wore Gucci Better? Jennifer Lopez or Charlotte Casiraghi

A diva like Jennifer Lopez was made to rock Gucci.

The American Idol judge added a gold belt to her Gucci Spring 2011 jumpsuit to the launch of Gucci Children’s Collection in Beverly Hills late last year.

She put plenty of diva attitude into this black jumpsuit with gold embroidery.

The look was paired with black and gold platform sandals from the runway, but she added different gold bracelets and hooped earrings.

Charlotte Casiraghi wore the same jumpsuit to the Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party in Paris this week.

The daughter of Princes Caroline of Monaco also added the same runway heels, but she didn’t add any life into this look.

The only thing I like about Charlotte’s look is that she wore her hair back to show off the detailed neckline.

Jennifer wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Stéphane Feugère

Samantha Barks In Celia Kritharioti - Jameson Empire Awards 2013

Samantha Barks In Celia Kritharioti – Jameson Empire Awards 2013

Who Wore Alberta Ferretti Better? Violante Placido or Tess Daly

Who Wore Alberta Ferretti Better? Violante Placido or Tess Daly

11 Responses to Who Wore Gucci Better? Jennifer Lopez or Charlotte Casiraghi

1. Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 05:41 #

Even though I have fallen in love with Charlotte Casiraghi, I like Jennifer’s belt but I wish both had kept the runway stunning belt.

2. Emi January 28, 2011 at 10:41 #

I prefer C. Casiraghi, I like her make up and her chic hairdo, first of all. I don’t like jumpsuits in general but I prefer this without belt. Casiraghi is such a beautiful and classy girl. Personally, I think JLo should stop to pose with that tacky expression and half-open mouth.

• pipsqueak January 29, 2011 at 16:20 #

You totally spoke my mind! Don’t get me started on JLo… I voted for Charlotte, too. I’m generally not interested in royalty. All these princesses (except Di) and heiresses are no beauties but pure hype. Charlotte is truly beautiful, graceful and with a great body.

3. Ines January 28, 2011 at 10:46 #

I will go for Casiraghi on that one.. She kept it minimal in term of accessories yet experimented more with the make (which she barely ever does) Too bad none of them kept the belt.

4. Leah January 28, 2011 at 12:59 #

I prefer the jumpsuit on Anja Rubik (the model)

5. Alex January 28, 2011 at 13:35 #

I think that the ultimate winner of this Who Wore Gucci Better is fabolous as always Anja Rubik.

6. LemonPi January 28, 2011 at 15:32 #

I am head over heels in lust with those Gucci sandals (‘scuse the pun).

7. LemonPi January 28, 2011 at 15:35 #

I feel that Jennifer has too much going on with this look – bangles on both arms, the belt, the hooped earrings and, worst of all, her hair cape completely detracts from the jumpsuit’s fabulous neckline. Charlotte wins for me.

8. robbie January 28, 2011 at 15:51 #

neither. jennifer looks like a waxwork and charlotte just looks awkward. plus how tragic they were both so unoriginal to pick different shoes.

9. Rahel January 28, 2011 at 20:40 #

I think both look good. I just can’t decide.

10. mochababe73 January 29, 2011 at 02:22 #

I hate jumpsuits. So, for me, in order to make it work, you have to work it. Jennifer is working it like nobody’s business and makes me want to wear one.