Louis Vuitton @ The Sidaction Gala Dinner

Many socialites and French actress attended Sidaction Gala Dinner in Paris last night to close Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week.

Austrian stylist Caroline Sieber opted to pick two pieces from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 collection to create this uber chic two tone lace look.

She casually a silver cuff and LV black strappy sandals to her look.

French actress Cécile Cassel wore a floral Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 plunging dress to this event.

I love the added pop of colours from her colour-block LV clutch.

Poppy Delevigne also opted for a burst of colour wearing a striped aqua and navy blue LV Spring 2011 dress with a plunging neckline and thigh-high split.

Her floral LV clutch was the perfection addition to this sexy look. Her jewels were by De Beers.

Lauren Santo Domingo wore the same LV Spring 2011 fringed ombre dress which Leighton Meester recently wore.

I’m not that excited seeing this dress for the second time on the red carpet. For some reason the dress feels like it’s hanging awkwardly on Lauren.

Credit: Style.com & Louis Vuitton

Zuhair Murad Spring 2011 Couture

Zuhair Murad Spring 2011 Couture

Rose McGowan In Juan Carlos Obando - People StyleWatch Hosts "A Night Of Red Carpet Style"

Rose McGowan In Juan Carlos Obando – People StyleWatch Hosts “A Night Of Red Carpet Style”

13 Responses to Louis Vuitton @ The Sidaction Gala Dinner

1. Hannah January 28, 2011 at 13:16 #

I adore carolien sieber, I hated the individual runway pieces, but I adore them together. Poppy looks incredible. Unfortunately one has to be compeltely flat chested, or at least near to to wear that louis vuitton dress that lauren santo domingo wore, it makes her look really short legged, and ruins the fluidity of the dress.
    funny that they all wore the exact same shoes!

• MReid January 28, 2011 at 13:46 #

I was thinking the same thing, they all wore the same shoes. LSD looks like she borrowed a dress from the closet of a friend who is a couple sizes too small. The fit is off in all the wrong places. My favorite is Poppy then Caroline.

2. C January 28, 2011 at 13:25 #

Lauren Santo Domingo is pregnant, so maybe that’s why it looks awkward- but as every other pregnant lady these days, she’s positively glowing!

Poppy’s dress is refreshing!

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 13:47 #

Ahhh…I was wondering what was off. Thank you.

3. Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 13:37 #

I like that Caroline made the underwear a skirt. I LOVE poppy’s dress. It is gorgeous. She doesn’t fill it out though.

4. Isabella January 28, 2011 at 13:37 #

Lauren is pregnant, that might be the reason the dress looks a bit strange on her body.

• Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 14:05 #

I didn’t notice. That was a good choice of dress because it is busy and fringy so it is harder to detect.

5. Alina January 28, 2011 at 15:01 #

Caroline Sieber looks outstanding. BDOTW contender for me.

6. Emi January 28, 2011 at 16:16 #

Poppy Delevigne is my favorite, am I the only one who thinks that her dress reminds a bit Roberto Cavalli’s style? I don’t like the shoes, isn’t it strange that all these women wear the same sandals?

7. mol January 28, 2011 at 16:51 #

I love the way Caroline Sieber put her outfit together and Poppy Delevigne looks divine!

8. LizLemooooon January 28, 2011 at 17:03 #

Bleurgh that collection was pretty ugly. There are a few good individual pieces and the ladies here all wore them really well. I love that relaxed vibe they all have.

9. Lukkiee January 28, 2011 at 17:43 #

I love that Caroline mixed it up and made something new out of the collection :) Cecile also looked amazing but i wish Poppy would have worked the dress more, like Ai Tominaga when she wore it to the “Somewhere” premiere in Tokyo, I just don’t think she has the attitude to wear this look. I do love all of their clutches though!

10. Laura January 28, 2011 at 18:18 #

The best look here is Caroline Sieber’s. All of the others look like they are trying a bit too hard. I particularly didn’t like the rerun of Leighton’s Art of Elysium dress. Leighton wore it so much better; I don’t even think you need a poll to show that.