Heidi Klum In Amanda Wakeley & Rachel Roy – Astor Event

After taking to the red carpet at the InStyle Best of British Talent BAFTA party in London this week, Heidi Klum headed to Stuttgart, Germany for a promotional appearance in as the face of the cosmetics brand Astor.

The Project Runway host opted to wear a coral Amanda Wakeley Spring 2011 jumpsuit.

Her jumpsuit with draped hips was paired with the runway belt and brown Christian Louboutin ‘Altadama’ watersnake peep-toes.

Whilst I love the look on the runway, for some reason I feel like there is too much fabric overwhelming Heidi. Especially around the bottom part of her jumpsuit.

When looking at this jumpsuit on Heidi the first thing that popped into my mind what, “Stop…Hammer time.”

The following day at another Astor promotional event at the Empire Riverside hotel in Hamburg, Germany Heidi opted for a more sophisticated look wearing a Rachel Roy sleek structured dress.

The host looked more polished wearing this long sleeve teal blue dress with an asymmetrical hemline.

Christian Louboutin ‘Balota’ sandals were paired with this look.

I prefer the Rachel Roy look. Which do you prefer?

Credit: Elle.com & Action Press/ZUMAPRESS.com

Sarah Hyland In Sass & Bide - 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' LA Premiere

Sarah Hyland In Sass & Bide – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ LA Premiere

Louis Vuitton @ The Sidaction Gala Dinner

Louis Vuitton @ The Sidaction Gala Dinner

17 Responses to Heidi Klum In Amanda Wakeley & Rachel Roy – Astor Event

1. inessa January 28, 2011 at 03:15 #

“Stop…Hammer Time” Made me laugh.
    The Rachel Roy dress is amazing but I also like the jumpsuit.

2. mochababe73 January 28, 2011 at 03:20 #

The reason why it looks different is because it’s different fabric. If you look at the model then Heidi, you’ll see that the runway version is sheer. Therefore it looks light and flowy. But, I do like Heidi’s shoes better.
    Heidi is at her best in the Rachel Roy. It flatters her figure, and I like that she wore strappy sandals.
    She looks amazing in the Rachel Roy.

• ahot January 28, 2011 at 14:15 #

Yes, she always does. But that jumpsuit ist one of a kind. It just has a spring-flair , love everything about it!

3. Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 04:34 #

Even though the Rachel Roy dress is nothing original, it looks decent on Heidi, though I love the Amanda Wakeley stunning jumpsuit. It looks like any jumpsuit on the runway, but looks stunning on Heidi. I would even say the Amanda Wakeley look is BDOTW nominee at least because the jumpsuit is stunning.

4. mm January 28, 2011 at 05:12 #

You now Hammer will Turn That Mutha Out… LoL
    I like the jumpsuit. Rachel Roy look is pretty but so safe.

5. Naomi January 28, 2011 at 06:50 #

If I didn’t know who Heidi Klum is I would never believe that the woman in the jumpsuit and the woman in the dress are the same one, or even that they share the same age.
    Jumpsuit Heidi looks horrific in every aspect, while in the Rachel Roy dress she looks as lovely as ever.

6. Crystal January 28, 2011 at 07:13 #

i thought she magically gained 20 kgs in that Amanda Wakeley Spring 2011 jumpsuit lol me no liking

7. CreoleLady January 28, 2011 at 08:50 #

The Rachel Roy is so flattering. Color, fit and finish, just lovely on Heidi.

As for the jumpsuit, well, um, I can’t touch this….

• LemonPi January 28, 2011 at 15:44 #

I laughed :-)

I agree. The Rachel Roy is grown-up glamour. The jumpsuit = hideous.

8. Katie January 28, 2011 at 09:41 #

lol, hammer time

9. manja January 28, 2011 at 09:53 #

much prefere RR look

10. Emi January 28, 2011 at 10:48 #

I’d put her up for WDOTY, this is fashion crime. This look is ugly, from head (ridiculous) to toe. I understand why K.Lagerfeld doesn’t consider her, now. The second look is cute, i like Rachel Roy. I like the shoulders of this dress. I don’t like the make-up, matching eyeshadow and clothes is not necessary. Comparing to the other outfit, this is perfection, anyway.

11. MReid January 28, 2011 at 13:38 #

Oh lawd, not hammer time. Maybe it’s the angle at which the jumpsuit picture was taken but yes very unflattering. The RR look is much more flattering albeit boring.

12. Nia January 28, 2011 at 15:42 #

Beautiful in the Rachel Roy, absolutely ridculous in that orange jumpsuit and silly hairstyle.

13. robbie January 28, 2011 at 15:57 #

that jumpsuit is hideous which makes me think it would be “perfect” on either chavvy… i mean cheryl cole/tweedy or her mini me cher *cant rap to save herself* lloyd.

the gorgeous rachel roy dress is incredible though.

14. D January 28, 2011 at 17:12 #

silly hair in first picture, didnt pull it off the jumpsuit…

15. Laura January 28, 2011 at 18:25 #

That first look is awful. Completely unflattering. And the hair looks like she’s a Diane Kruger wannabe. Honey, not even close.

That second look, though, is much better. The color is perfect for a blonde, and it’s nice to see something that she doesn’t always wear.