28.01.11

Diane Kruger In Giambattista Valli – Giambattista Valli Paris Boutique Opening

Damn this woman is on one hot streak.

Diane Kruger has had an amazing week on the red carpet.

Each look has been different, exciting and fun to observe.

The German actress attended the Giambattista Valli Paris boutique opening party this week.

She was of course wearing a Giambattista Valli dress from Spring 2011 collection, opting for a cocoon shape silk dress with patchworks of orange, silver and animal print fabrics.

The look had a futuristic feel on the runway, but Diane injects a chic Parisian feel to this look teaming her dress with a navy satin clutch.

I hope she was wearing the runway shoes.

Update: Found a full-length picture. She’s not wearing the runway heels, but they look great with her dress.

Credit: Style.com & Stephane Feugère

Jessica Chastain In Mary Katrantzou - 'The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Ischia Global Film + Music Festival Premiere

Jessica Chastain In Mary Katrantzou – ‘The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby’ Ischia Global Film + Music Festival Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen - "Shape What's To Come" Event

Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen – “Shape What’s To Come” Event

24 Responses to Diane Kruger In Giambattista Valli – Giambattista Valli Paris Boutique Opening

1. Lee Ann January 28, 2011 at 15:52 #

I love this look. it makes leopard new again. Plus her hair looks good for once.

2. Dorian Gray January 28, 2011 at 15:52 #

IMO this is her best look of the week. Love Giambattista Valli SS2011.

3. LemonPi January 28, 2011 at 15:54 #

Wowzer. I wish we could see what she is wearing on her feet.

FC – what’s the record for the most entries for one person in BDOTW? I reckon she deserves at least two spots this week.

• Karis January 28, 2011 at 16:31 #

I agree! At least two of her looks this week need to be included, if not 3! This is why Diane has to be my red carpet fave!

4. Gigi January 28, 2011 at 16:02 #

MY, she certainly like clothes that are stiff… and the hair… I just want to tousle it up and get her in clothes that don’t look so brittle… and the makeup is bad too. Shame.

5. robbie January 28, 2011 at 16:23 #

she looks gorgeous, just hope she isnt wearing those exact runway shoes cause they are fugly! the heels from the collection were nice though.

FC you have it as resort 2011 in the pic but its spring 2011 in the post.

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 16:38 #

I know and I want be home for hours to changes it :(

6. Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 16:28 #

Even though I hate animal print, I loved Giambattista’s collection. She looks divine and I am glad she kept her hair down.

7. chinyere January 28, 2011 at 16:29 #

I couldn’t agree with you any more about her being on “one hot streak” Catherine!

I adore her make up, hair, and especially the dress…wish we could see her shoes!

8. nicky January 28, 2011 at 16:35 #

we’ve been spoilt this week with amazing diane outfits. she really never makes anything boring…she looks flawless here

9. mol January 28, 2011 at 16:43 #

Darn – how bad we can’t see her shoes! But I do love this dress – the two contrasting leopard prints on the skirt is genius and as usual, Diane wears it well.

10. lee January 28, 2011 at 16:53 #

“Damn this woman is on one hot streak.”

FC, I love you! Hehe

11. luiza January 28, 2011 at 17:00 #

simply breath taking – as always. she’s deff need her own BDOTW poll

12. D January 28, 2011 at 17:01 #

love this!! but probably prefer different hair.

what shoes were she wearing??? thx

13. Lukkiee January 28, 2011 at 17:45 #

Just give all her looks BDOTW, no need for a poll she just rocked everything this week!

14. Laura January 28, 2011 at 18:12 #

I absolutely love this look. Such a different take on a mini. When I first saw this look on the runway, I was concerned that whoever worn this would have the dress wearing her instead of the other way around. But not Diane. She completely owns this look, and I love it.

I too am interested in her shoe choice.

15. Jones19 January 28, 2011 at 19:23 #

Oh my goodness Diane Kruger is a goddess.

16. LizLemooooon January 28, 2011 at 20:00 #

This is my second fave look of hers this week after the Chanel one, so GAWJUS I hope she’ll be at the Oscars.

17. Rebecca January 28, 2011 at 22:44 #

Love this dress abnd it is nice to see her with normal hair, as others have commented. She looks very petite in this dress, which I suspect is true.

18. Hannah January 29, 2011 at 00:09 #

I love diane, she is always amazingly welld ressed (bar that one bad-ish-ish streak, which sh eis obliteratign from my memory look by look). I adore this dress so much, my love of giamabttista will probably never perish, because even though i am not an animal print fanatic, nor do i by any means dislike it, unless used incorrectly, but i love it here!
    I actually wish she was wearing the runway shoes that were paired with the look olivia wilde wore to the gucci store opening, turqouise would add a gorgeous dimension to this look imo. This is my second fave look form diane of the week!

19. mochababe73 January 29, 2011 at 02:11 #

Usually these types of dresses are not my style, but I really like this one. I like the orange on the back.

20. Jake January 29, 2011 at 04:32 #

Is there a reason that when Camilla Belle shows up to tons of events where she has nothing to promote, you ALWAYS call her out on it. But, when Diane does the same thing, as she has always done and still does, she just “looks amazing every time.” Diane has shown up to more events this week than I can even remember, and I don’t think she had a purpose at any of them. Sure, she looks great, but your girl crush on her is covering up the fact that she parades herself around incessantly.

21. Jinni February 3, 2011 at 13:30 #

Sack the stylist!!..she’s looking too good! lol!